Vanaik Furniture & Mattress In Brampton

Reviews for Vanaik Furniture & Mattress In Brampton

montu in Brampton
montu in Brampton

recliner sofa

extremely disappointed ...never buy sofa from there...customer service and warranty they don't follow... quality of the product is very low... prefer not to buy ..it's break in few days (:

WORST PLACE EVER!!!!!!!

Don't EVER buy anything from this company. They mislead you! They will tell you anything you want to hear to get you to buy and then nothing EVER shows up! They use fake names and their voicemail is always full. I have been waiting 2 months for my furniture that they said would come in two weeks. Oh and when one piece was delivered they messed up the colour and didn't delivery the other half of our ordered furniture. If you have also had problems with this company please contact all media outlets as we are so we can band together to shut them down for good. Customer service = 0, delivery when promised = 0, professionalism= 0.

Bashar in Markham
Bashar in Markham

Dont west your mony

They sale me damaged sofa and they refused to change it called ashley they are worst ,just throug it away west of money dont try this place please ,the worest experience ever very rude guys

Harry in Scarborough
Harry in Scarborough

Ashley dinning table set

Please don't waste u r money & time with vanaik furniture. They are worse in the market. I am going to take these people into small court claim.
They don't know how to deal with people.

Sandhuan2000 in Brampton
Sandhuan2000 in Brampton

Great

I bought my sofa, love seat n chair from the store at very reasonable price. There is a guy Mandeep, He is very polite n professional. Delivery was on time. I m very satisfied with the purchase. I will definitely recommend this store.

Please do not go here.

I recently bought a dining table set with the expectation that it HAD to be delivered on a particular day. However, on the promised day of delivery they told me that the glass table top was broken and it was their LAST piece in stock, so I rushed and bought a dining table from a different store. AFTER I had bought one, the store tells me that they had another one in stock and they've sent it out for delivery?! I mean how ridiculous is that?? How can you send something out for delivery without confirming a date a time with the customer? All I want is a refund, because they didn't deliver the dining table on the day I wanted it, thus i'm entitled to a refund. They refuse to give me back my refund, and they're really good at coming up with excuses and delaying it as much as possible.
The manager, Karan, seems to be a coward-I've been trying to contact him, but seems he is constantly "sick" aka avoiding to talk to me.
Having said that, I've already notified them that I will be filing a consumer complaint to the Ministry of Government and Consumer services, and I will definitely do so, so that they stop treating customers unfairly. I will do whatever it takes to get my refund.
Please contact me at [email protected] for more info on how to go about filing a complaint to the Ministry. I've contacted the MPP who has given me details on the process.

sam in Brampton
sam in Brampton

Please believe the reviews and don't buy

Vanaik Furniture, my first time to deal with them. I bought Ashley Sofa , love seat and chair. Ordered and they said it will arrive in 10 days. 20 days passed nothing showed up. they called me saying your order is here and they want complete payment before delivery.
Went and paid in full on weekend. Order was to be delivered on Monday, week passed nothing came. went back and they said Sofa had broken so we ordered new. I told them had guests coming i need sofa urgently , deliver sofa in fews days or cancel the order. they said order will be delivered. week passed again and nothing showed up. went to store told them want to cancel the order and they said you can't do it. I told them their is thing such as law, you can't deliver as promised refund the money. He told me you will be lucky to get your sofa , forget the money. Extremely rude and don't responsibility. over month now, the delivery guys showed up to deliver they only had loveseat and Sofa. Sofa they left in the garage because they couldn't bring it downstairs. Told them its cold in garage sofa might catch mold, they said call store.

2 weeks later they called and said we have delivery of chair. I was out shopping and told them I would be home in 30 minutes. Rushed to be back, called them and they said we are in Hamilton now and would deliver between 4-6, showed up at night 8:30.

The chair is dirty, but can't expect anything from store so didn't bother with them.

They say its not their fault people come to them to save tax money. I will never buy from them or any of their other branch.
They don't even have any idea if the order has been delivered or no. The customer has to hunt them.

horrible horrible service. People spend your hard earned money at different place. these guys don't deserve.

More about Vanaik Furniture & Mattress In Brampton

Vanaik Furnitures Canada the one-stop shop for quality home furnishings! Vanaik Furniture Stores simplify furniture sale by ensuring quality, safety and transparency. We care for our customers and do not impose any unnecessary costs or taxes. We currently have 6 locations to serve you. Our vision has been to provide ...