ECLIPSE ROOFING LTD

1(888) 946-6696
12 Advance Rd
Toronto
M8Z 2T4

Had a leaking dormer which was causing water issues in the window below. Can’t say enough positive things about this company. EDUART was extremely professional, true to his word, trustworthy, and had a fair price. Highly recommend EDUART and his company. Will be using them in the future, when and if required.

Hi Laura,

We love your review and thank you for all of the many compliments! We are looking forward to working with you again in the future sometime.

Roy Smith in Etobicoke
Roy Smith in Etobicoke

Replace shingles after windstorm

Lost shingles in wind storm in early May. Eclipse came by that night to put a patch on the area where the shingles came off. Then after sorting things out with insurance, they gave me a good price to redo the whole roof. They did the work in one day. The crew was great, their work had minimal impact on our day, the roof looks great, and they did a good clean up. Could not be happier. That being said, I hope I now don't have to see them for another 15 years or so :). And based on the quality of the work, this should be the case.

Hi Roy,

Thank you for the review! And we are very happy to know that you are pleased with how quickly we were able to provide you with a repair and install your new roof. We will let the crew know that you though they were great too!

Thanks again,

The Appliance Guy in North Toronto
The Appliance Guy in North Toronto

Roof Repair

Eclipse roofing did excellent work on my roof, to repair the damage from the high winds. Professional, courteous, and high quality workmanship. We will call them again if we have roof work required. Also to their front end staff (Rachael) who immediately looked for a way by means of the dispatch area, for an opportunity to do mine. Thanks for setting up the repair. Eduart was polite, professional and knowledgeable and did only what was necessary, AND even telling me I'm am still good for 10 years or so.

Hello The Appliance Guy,

Thank you for the wonderful review of our services and staff. We truly appreciate the feedback and overview of our workmanship and team members! We would be happy to come out again if you are in need of any roof work in the future.

We love satisfied and happy clients!

Eduart & The Eclipse Team

Marika in
Marika in

Roof, vinyl siding, eavestroughs & downspouts

As a result of April windstorms in Toronto, the siding of the house got damaged and the aging roof had to be replaced. I called several companies to get an estimate, Including Eclipse Roofing. I spoke with Oleg and was quite impressed by our initial meeting, followed by detailed pictures of the roof and a very specific estimate providing alternatives for a variety of choices. My decision to go ahead with Eclipse Roofing/Siding was proven right when I met the crew working on the roof and the team installing the siding. Without exception, these young men were hard working, professional, considerate and courteous. When it comes to repairs, this was one of the best choices I have ever made. Thank you, guys!! Marika

Hi Marika,

Thank you for the glowing review, we truly appreciate the feedback and the amazing things you had to say about our team. We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with our service from the beginning to the end! It was our pleasure working with you and hope you will use us again in the future!

Oleg & The Eclipse Team

christos Antonis in East york
christos Antonis in East york

Alumminin, Soffit Fascia,Vinyl siding,Eavestroughs,downspouts

I hire Eclipse Roofing Ltd Mr, Eduard to do Alumminun, Fascia,Vinyl siding Eavestougths ,downspouts for my backyard porch he and crew was very efficient supper reliable went extra miles .
Would recommend to my family friends have no words to thank him for the work done for me .
I will call you very to do more work

Hello,

Thank you for the glowing review of our team and your wonderful feedback. We love going the extra mile for our clients and we would be happy to work with you again to plan another project.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Eduart & The Eclipse Team

Sunil in Bolton
Sunil in Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Roof replacement

Honest, friendly and hardworking; that is how I will describe Eduard (Ed) and his partner Eoglent (Gani). I got Ed’s reference from my neighbor in 2016. He inspected my roof and gave me a quote. I replace my entire roof, plywood and all. The best part was Ed honored the 2016 quote (obviously with a slight markup due to inflation in material cost). After me, my sister-in-law and two other neighbors replaced their roof. Ed never asked for any deposit or pressured for money. The job was quality work, the crew were hardworking and professional. They cleaned up after themselves. Now I have a safe roof above my head to protect my family and I from the harsh Canadian winter, rain and strong winds. Will recommend Eclipse Roofing to anyone, you will not be disappointed.

Hi Sunil,

We loved your review and all of the amazing compliments you gave our project managers and crew members! We are incredibly happy and proud that we installed a roof that you are confident in and we also want to thank you for all of the recommendations!

Thank you!

Eduart, Eoglent & The Eclipse Team

Hector in Etobicoke
Hector in Etobicoke

Excellent work

Eclipse roofing did excellent work on my roof, to repair the damage from the high winds. Professional, courteous, and high quality workmanship. We will call them again, if we have roof work required.

Thank you for the wonderful review and we are pleased that we could provide repair services for your roof. Thank you again for the compliments on our team and service!

James in Etobicoke
James in Etobicoke

Fantastic Service

They were able to schedule me in with short notice and did a wonderful job. They were efficient and reliable! I would highly recommend Edward and his team and would use them again for future work.

Hi James,

We are incredibly pleased you are happy with our service and team!
Thank you for the amazing feedback and we hope to work with you again in the future as well.

Compass Rose in Etobicoke
Compass Rose in Etobicoke

Emergency Roof Repair (Wind Storm Damage)

Eclipse responded to my call on a Saturday, showed-up at the site on time the following day, completed the repair immediately and invoiced a very fair price in the circumstances. Eduart was polite, professional and knowledgeable. I will likely retain Eclipse to replace my entire roof when that time eventually comes.

Hello Compass Rose,

Thank you for the great feedback and review, we would be happy to work with you again in the future!
Eduart will be looking forward to your call!

Thank you!

Alan Hahn in Toronto
Alan Hahn in Toronto

Roof Repair

After a recent severe windstorm in Toronto every roof repair company I called was too overwhelmed to respond. Only Eclipse responded and delivered what I needed. Kudos to their front end staff (Rachael) who calmed my panic and immediately set up the repair. The crew arrived within 2 days and expertly brought my roof back to its former glory. Well done!

Hi Alan,

Thank you for the wonderful compliments and it was my pleasure to set you up with our project manager Oleg for you repair. Happy that we could help and fix your roof so quickly!

Please call us again if you ever need our services!

More about ECLIPSE ROOFING LTD

WE PROVIDE BOTH ROOFING AND ALUMINUM SERVICES

ROOF INSTALLATION, REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR:

- Fiberglass Shingle
- Cedar Shingle/Shake
- Slate Shingle (Inc.Synthetic)
- Flat Roofing (Residential/Commercial)
ALUMINUM AND SPECIALTY SERVICES:

- Eavestroughs
- Downspouts
- Soffit
- Fascia
- Leaf Guard

CUSTOM INSTALLATION/METAL WORK SERVICES

- Vinyl & Wood Siding
- Windows & Doors (ex.flashing and dormers)
- Vinyl & Aluminum Railings
- Skylights (ex. installation and repair)
- Chimney (ex.flashing)
WHY US?

Eclipse Roofing has gained the trust and confidence of countless customers throughout the GTA by providing:

PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE, & PROVEN QUALITY SERVICE.

WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Please contact us at 1-888-946-6696 and one of our team members will be happy to answer your questions or connect you with one of our knowledgeable project managers.

Or visit our website at www.eclipseroofing.ca, to view our project portfolio and read about what we have to offer!
________________________________________
The majority of our projects are received as personal referrals, and chances are that we have worked with someone you know.
We are proud of our long list of happy clients in GTA area.
Our goal is to exceeded customer expectations by providing the best value and service.