Eclipse Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Eclipse Roofing Ltd

AE in East York
AE in East York

Roof Replacement & Chimney Tear Down

Rarely do you hear of a company that exceeds one's expectations. Because of the outstanding service, workmanship and overall positive experience dealing with Eclipse Roofing it is my absolute pleasure to write this glowing review of Eclipse Roofing and, specifically, Eduart.

My husband and I needed to replace our entire roof (many peaks and valleys and removal of chimney that was no longer in use). Using reviews from HomeStars, I contacted and met with a few companies.

Initial Meeting: I contacted Rachael who was able to coordinate a meeting for Eduart to come and view the roof. He inspected the roof, made suggestions and a few days later I was emailed a quote. To be clear, Eclipse was not the cheapest, nor were they the most expensive. I ultimately decided to work with Eclipse because of my meeting and subsequent follow up with Eduart.

Performed work: On the day the work commenced, 7 workmen came to the house, reviewed the area and set out tarps to cover the ground around my entire house to protect my driveway and flowerbeds. The workmen were hard working, conscientious and extremely pleasant throughout the extremely long and hot day. Due to the complexity of my roof line and several peaks and valleys I was surprised that they were able to complete the entire roof in 1 day (although Eduart did say that he had sent out a double crew for the job). Two men did come back the next morning to finish off minor aluminum work (1 hour). The clean up was impeccable.

Review of work: I coordinated with Rachael to have Eduart conduct a final inspection a couple of days later. At our final meeting I conveyed my appreciation of the outstanding work and clean up of the entire crew. It is an anomaly when you have the pleasure of dealing with a company and owner with integrity who delivers on their promise.

I have already recommended Eclipse roofing to family and friends.

Good Evening,

We love the amazing review and feedback, it is always a pleasure to know that we met your every expectation during your project. Your review made our weekend and everyone on our team says thank you!

Thank you again!

The Eclipse Team & Eduart

ALM in Vaughan
ALM in Vaughan

roofing service

Being a repeat customer, I am very happy with their service. Thank you to Eduart who is very professional and helpful. I will definitely recommend him and the company in the future.

Good Evening,

Our team truly appreciates your review and continued business, we are always happy to ensure that you receive quality service. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future if you ever need us.

Have a wonderful weekend!

albert in Toronto
albert in Toronto

Commercial Flat Roof

Great service, quality results, prompt , efficient and all that at a reasonable price.
Chose Eclipse Roofing after I got 3 other quotes and am very happy with the initial meeting, materials, results, and cleanup, and also the fact they kept their word on the schedule.
Professional and excellent job

Hi Albert,

Thank you for the great review and the wonderful compliments regarding our service and work!

ang in Etobicoke
ang in Etobicoke

Roof

Edward and his team were professional, clean and the job was done perfect! We are so happy with their workmanship. We have and will continue to recommend Eclipse Roofing to our family and friends! Their customer service is amazing! Eclipse Roofing we wish you continued success.
Beyond Happy Customers
Angelo and Sandra

Hi Angelo and Sandra,

Thank you for the glowing review and wonderful words, we loved working with you from beginning to end! So happy that you are happy!

Best Wishes from the Eclipse Team!

Ludwig
Ludwig

Exterior insulation and siding.

Did what they said they would and when.
When estimating the work they found roof shingle damage which was later fixed. Oleg listened to what we wanted and made it happen.
Check them out.

Hello Ludwig,

Thank you for the the great review of our services and team, we love to ensure we give the homeowner exactly what they are looking for and more. Thank you for the recommendations too!

From,
Oleg and The Eclipse Team

RoofReview
RoofReview

Roofing repairs

Eclipse Roofing is a terrific company with outstanding people. Rachel and Eduart are absolute professionals, quick to respond, easy to work with and efficient. Their team took photos of the damaged roof area, spent time explaining the issues, provided multiple solutions and dealt with the issues in very timely manner. This is in stark contrast to our experience with a well known roofing company, whose work resulted in interior leaking and who refused to stand behind the work of their tradesmen.

I have already recommended Eclipse Roofing to friends and colleagues as they are a trustworthy, reliable and professional company.

Hello!

Thank you for the great review of our staff and we are pleased to know that you are happy with our services and support. It was our pleasure to assist and fix your roof and we appreciate your recommendations to friends and colleagues!

Thank you from the Eclipse Team!

My go to roofers

I have used the services of Ed and his crew at eclipse roofing many times over the years on my properties, and have had nothing but good experiences. They show up on time, are professional and tidy. On top of that I have called more than a few times during “off hours” and Ed always answers my call and sends someone right away. My latest project, a 3600 sq ft custom house was done on time, done right, and competitively priced. Thank you guys, see you on the next job!

Thank you for the review and continuing to count on our crew and services for your properties. It is our pleasure to keep up the good work and we'll see you again in the future!

Eduart & The Eclipse Team

Roof Replacement

This may be a long review, but I do want to detail my very fruitful and satisfying dealings with Eclipse Roofing – and hope that this helps anyone looking for a roofing contractor [Spoiler Alert : Definitely contact Eclipse Roofing].

We had the roof of our single family, side-split house re-shingled 14 years ago and those shingles had deteriorated so much that it was obvious that the entire roof would have to be done again. As someone with little knowledge of house repairs I was dreading the prospect of dealing with companies that would tell me what they wanted me to know…so as a retired guy with high speed, unlimited internet I was off to scour the internet to find information and the appropriate questions to ask.

After using the Homestars website and reading reviews, I settled on 5 possible companies that I would ask to come to my house and provide estimates. In preparation of each meeting I had a list of questions to ask and would be making a decision on the information provided to me, the proficiency and professionalism projected by each company, and the ease of dealing with them, and not just the price. On all accounts, Eclipse Roofing shone.

My first contact was with Rachael, the Administrative Specialist, who told me that they would be happy to answer any questions that I had, and asked that I send them the questions beforehand so that the Estimator could review and be ready to answer them – a big check in my books. My wife and I then had a very informative meeting with Eduart, their Estimator and seemingly “Man-in-charge”, who answered all of my questions, went up on the roof for an inspection, and had samples of shingles to show us. Eduart then emailed us a detailed quote which also included pictures of the roof and a glossary of roofing components and pictures – all very helpful and appreciated – and above and beyond what the other companies provided.

I subsequently had several emails with Rachael about other questions, and had some modifications to the job and quote – all of which were answered promptly and to my satisfaction. When we made our decision it was a clear choice to select Eclipse Roofing.

The work was scheduled for early November but was delayed a couple of times due to bad weather – totally understandable. It was a full job – including the replacement of the plywood roof deck on both the upper and lower parts of the house, the installation of a Ridge Vent, the installation of baffle vents in the soffit, as well as all new vents, flashing, ice & water shield, drip edge, underlayment, plumbing and exhaust stacks. Eduart sent a double crew (8 fellows) in order to ensure the job was done as quickly as possible. The crew were very professional, knew what they were doing, worked very hard and efficiently with minimal disruption to our home. There was a supervisor (Gani) and Eduart was on-site part of the time – and he showed me all of the components that they had ready to install (vents…underlayment….etc.), and even went on the roof and took pictures of the work as it progressed. I certainly appreciated that attention to detail as I think he figured out that I was anxious to be sure that they were actually doing what they were supposed to be doing – and they were !

The job was almost finished in 1 day (gets dark early in November) so a couple of the crew returned the following day to finish up. Eduart also did an inspection and found a cracked plumbing stack – and they replaced that before leaving.

From the start to the finish of our roofing process it was a pleasure dealing with the Eclipse Roofing team. Rachael, their Administrative Specialist, provided excellent customer service, arranging for answers to my questions, scheduling the work and ongoing communication. The work crew (led by Gani) were very professional, worked very well together, and were courteous and respectful to us and our home. The roof looks great and the site was cleaned of all debris. Eduart provided great communication with us – answered our questions, was very knowledgeable, gave recommendations, but did not pressure us in any way.

Having a roof replaced properly is expensive, but my wife and I were extremely happy with the roofing job completed by Eclipse Roofing team – including their professionalism, efficiency, communication, and the results - and we 100% whole-heartedly recommend their services.

Good Morning Michael,

It was our pleasure to answer all of your questions and ensure that you received all of the details for you project. Our team enjoy assisting step by step throughout the process and knowing that you are comfortable moving forward with each component of the project. We are happy to see that we met all of your expectations and finished the project to your satisfaction. If you ever need us in the future, we would love to work with you again.

Best Wishes and a Happy New Year to you and your family!

Shane, North York
Shane, North York

new shingles

I wanted to wait for a year before reviewing, just so I could be confident in what I am saying.

Job: replace shingles, and fix the flat roof over the front porch.

I needed my 20 year old shingles replaced and left if later in the season than I should have. I contacted Eclipse (and 2 other companies) in October of 2017. Eclipse's estimate was not the lowest, but it was also nowhere near the highest. Out of the 3 companies, Eduart was the only one to actually go on the roof AND into the attic before providing an estimate.

I was concerned that I could not get the job done before winter. Eduart assured me that it would be no problem and that they would get to it in a few weeks. Just a few days after that, another customer rescheduled and they slotted me in.

The Job was done on time, the roof looked good, and the property was clean when they were finished.

Shortly after the job was done, there was a heavy rain and I noticed pooling on the flat roof above the porch. I informed Eclipse, and they improved the slope and drainage at no extra cost.

The real test came towards the spring in one of those two crazy windstorms that Toronto had. I got home from work after one of those and my neighbour's shingles were all over my yard, but my new roof was perfect.

But this is the best part... during one of those windstorms, the wind was so strong that it lifted the skylight loose . This had nothing to do with Eclipse's previous work on the roof, but when Eclipse was at our neighbour's house patching their roof from the windstorm damage, they took a look at the skylight for us. They found that it had been originally installed (20 years ago) with nails instead of screws, so they replaced the nails and screwed it down at no charge.

tl;dr - Job done as promised, easy to work with, and they stand behind their work.

Good Afternoon Shane,

We truly appreciate your review of our work and team and we are incredibly happy that you are too with your new roofs. Our team will always go the extra mile and we would love to work with you again in the future if our services are ever needed!

We hope you had a wonderful holiday and New Year!

Eduart & The Eclipse Team

wpigott
wpigott

Prompt , courteous and professional service from first contact to completion . These folks did what they said they would do at the time they told us they would . I have been associated with the construction industry for a long time . This kind of service is rare .

Hello!

We loved working with you on your project and we truly appreciate your fantastic review of our team and services. it was a pleasure working for you and would love to do so again in the future if needed!

Best wishes from the Eclipse Team!

More about Eclipse Roofing Ltd

WE PROVIDE:

ROOFING SERVICES

EAVESTROUGH & ALUMINUM SERVICES

SIDING SERVICES
_________________________________________________________________

THE QUICKEST WAY TO CONNECT WITH OUR STAFF:

Email: eclipseroofingltd@gmail.com or message us here on Homestars!

Contact Messages should include:
- Full name
- Address
- Phone number
- Project request details (ex. shingle roof replacement, 2 story home, leaks, 1 skylight, etc)
- What days and times are best to book an appointment for you? (ex. Mondays AM, Saturdays PM

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL ROOF INSTALLATION, REPLACEMENT AND REPAIR:

- Fiberglass Shingle
- Cedar Shingle/Shake
- Slate Shingle (Inc.Synthetic)
- Flat Roofing

- Leaf Guard
- Rain Barrels

CUSTOM INSTALLATION/METAL WORK SERVICES

- Vinyl, Metal, Fibre-cement & Wood siding
- Windows & Doors (ex.flashing and dormers)
- Vinyl & Aluminum Railings
- Skylights (ex. installation and repair - exterior work only)
- Chimney (ex.flashing)
- Copper eavestrough

Please Note: We do not install PVC or galvanized eavestrough/gutter systems
WHY US?

Eclipse Roofing has gained the trust and confidence of countless customers throughout the GTA by providing:

PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE, & PROVEN QUALITY SERVICE.

WANT TO KNOW MORE?

Please contact us at 1-888-946-6696 and one of our team members will be happy to answer your questions or connect you with one of our knowledgeable project managers.

Or visit our website at www.eclipseroofing.ca, to view our project portfolio and read about what we have to offer!
________________________________________

The majority of our projects are received as personal referrals, and chances are that we have worked with someone you know.
We are proud of our long list of happy clients in GTA area.
Our goal is to exceeded customer expectations by providing the best value and service.