Fieldmasters Synthetic Grass & Landscape Design

Landscape Contractors & Designers
richmond hill ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Richmond Hill  >  Fieldmasters Synthetic Grass & Landscape Design

Reviews for Fieldmasters Synthetic Grass & Landscape Design

Jill Scott from Pickering
Jill Scott from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

French Drain and Artifical Grass Installation

Fieldmasters was referred to me when I was finding it difficult to locate a company that would look at a relatively small job in my yard. Josh was quick to respond and wanted to discuss my requirements for which he was polite and professional. He knew right away how to address the water concerns I had from my neighbour's pools and confirmed the turf would enable me to manage the challenges I have experienced for years with raccoons religiously digging up my lawn.

Josh was flexible to accommodate my install request within a specified timeline due to the other construction going on at my home this spring. Mike, Terry and crew installed the drain in one day as promised and returned a week later with the artificial grass to our delight.

My Mom and I are quite pleased with the end result ... thank you Fieldmasters!

karen in North York
karen in North York

Backyard putting green

We are thrilled with our backyard putting green and the service we received from Josh and his team.
With 2 massive black walnut trees on our property we were unable to grow grass under them and it always looked terrible. Now we have a backyard that is beautiful and also fun to use. The 3 levels of grass height and the sculpting of the turf around the edges really take it to the next level.

PA
PA

Synthetic grass, paving stones and new front porch

My neighbours installed artificial turf in their back yard as well as stone front and back. I agreed to share rebuilding our common front porch. We live in downtown Toronto in a very tightly packed neighbourhood. Stone was cut for days producing clouds of dust. Twice workers had to be reminded to use water. The noise was horrible. The porch steps were removed without anyone having notified me. The carpenter was offended by my annoyance and told my taxi driver--I had to come off the porch to take my taxi--that I was a horrible woman. He also stated that I should be grateful as I was getting the work done for free. Not true. The contractor was in Cape Breton for at least some of the time. He claimed Bell Canada was to blame for lack of communication. He did come and reinstall the downspout that the carpenter had taken down and left thrown aside in the garden. The porch is okay though it doesn't match the Victorian style of the house. I would never hire this contractor for any work at least not within the city.

Review has 2 previous versions

I'm very sorry you feel that way Patsy. Most of what you describe in this review would be very out of character for my carpenter who I've worked with for many years and know to be a very soft spoken, respectful and hard working person. The same goes for me and the way I've conducted my business for the last 27 years. Your review is also very inconsistent with all of my others which are mostly 9 and 10 out of 10's. There must be allowances made by neighbors of people who are trying to improve their properties which benefits not only themselves but the entire neighborhood. I feel you made little to no allowances at all. Again, I'm very sorry you feel this way and that you wrote this review about a company that not only supports mine but countless other families, which is why we always do our very best to keep everyone happy. I hope you enjoy the rest of you Summer and that anyone reading this review will consider what I've stated in my response.

KATHY in Oakville
KATHY in Oakville

Artificial Grass/Turf

Wanted a safe, clean area for the kids to play. The prices were slightly higher than other companies but I wanted a high quality product that was safe for the kids to play in from an established company. Josh came out to provide a quote in a very timely manner, he did the install ahead of schedule and kept me in the loop every step of the way from production to delivery to install and was very cognisant that I required a safe play area for the kids. Definitely recommend the company and the product.

Gavin in Whitby
Gavin in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Backyard Putting Green

Josh and Aaron were both a pleasure to deal with and their product knowledge is great and definitely made my decision to put in a putting green vs regular synthetic turf easy. Their install crew is also very friendly and efficient. The finished product is exactly what I was looking for and will be enjoyed by my friends and family for years to come.

Jeff in Newmarket
Jeff in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Backyard turf project

Josh and Aaron were great. The work team were amazing and efficient and my backyard mud pit is now amazing! Can't say enough about them and the job.
Love it. Great job gents!

incredible work in Toronto
incredible work in Toronto

Artificial Grass

We were struggling with swamp-like conditions in our backyard and front yard and Josh managed to provide us with a fantastic alternative to enable our dog to run on grass that looks good, lasts long and handles moisture well. The limestone base and the quality of grass provided gives my family the confidence that we'll have a great looking lawn for a very long time.

Mdgolf in
Mdgolf in

Backyard Putting Green

Fieldmasters Synthetic Grass & Landscape Design
416-578-2692
Oakville
L6H 1R3

As a golf professional for nearly 20 years it has always been a dream of mine to have a practice area in my yard. Field Masters worked very closely with me on the design and material selection and I couldn't be happier. The green looks great and rolls better and better with time (totally normal for it to run slow at first). It is the main attraction when friends and family come over and also it has actually improved my putting by making 20-30 minutes of practice a day more convenient. All work was completed on time and on budget and the boys were very good about coming back afterward to make sure that all the details were taken care of.

Hi Mark,

Really appreciate the great review. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I wish you many years of enjoyment with your putting green. Let me know if you ever need anything else. Have a nice Summer and thanks again.

Murray family, Scarborough
Murray family, Scarborough

Backyard Makeover

We contacted Josh in March for a quote on synthetic turf. He contacted us almost immediately (within a few hours of submitting the request online). He was at our house that same week with different quotes and proposals. He brought samples to us on several occasions. We told Josh that we wanted a maintenance free backyard oasis by May 24 week-end. Josh’s team are amazing craftsmen....they installed a stone deck, stone around the pool and the synthetic turf and our backyard now looks like something out of a magazine!! Not only that, they were able to complete the job 1 month ahead of schedule. Thanks Josh for making our backyard dream a reality .....you and your staff are the best

Hi Susan,

It was an absolute pleasure doing business with you and your family. I'm so glad you are happy with the project and I wish you and your family many many years of enjoyment in your oasis. I really appreciate the great review and keep in touch.

Joel in Toronto
Joel in Toronto

Specialty Grey Astro-Turf for trailer

It was great working with the owner Josh, who was able to help me source some custom grey AstroTurf for the company's mobile promotional trailer. Great product, excellent customer service and the product arrives right on time. Couldn't have been easier.

Hi Joel,

I really appreciate the review. It was an absolute pleasure doing business with you and looking forward to more in the future.

More about Fieldmasters Synthetic Grass & Landscape Design

Filedmasters Synthetic Grass is second to none in the synthetic turf industry. Since 1991 we have been providing the Canadian market with high-quality artificial turf products that are ideal for putting or golf greens, playgrounds, landscaping and more. Due to increasing water shortages and environmental concerns regarding chemicals and lawn ...