Rocksolid Enterprises Inc

Allen M from Vancouver
Allen M from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Deck and Landscaping

The team at Rocksolid are great. I've worked with many contractors in the past couple of years and I would have to say that my experience with Dawn and her team was exceptional. We had them build us a new deck and replace our concrete backyard with grass. They guys (Andrew, Zack and Shane) were always professional, punctual and cleaned up at the end of the day.
Their prices are fair for the quality of work they provide, and I have continued to use them for additional projects around the house.

Helen Law from Vancouver
Helen Law from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fence

The guy (Greg ) came on time and finished the work in the time he estimated. All done with little hassle.
He cleaned up too, so I think it was as I expected.

More about Rocksolid Enterprises Inc

Rocksolid Enterprises has been a leading provider of professional landscape and building renovation services throughout the BC Lower Mainland since 1994. Since then, we have developed strong working relationships with homeowners, property management, strata and commercial businesses and property owners alike. Specializing in full service landscape installations, building renovations, new ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Vancouver?