RGK Construction

Reviews for RGK Construction

IS
IS

Kitchen renovation & basement/stair reflooring

I cannot say enough good things about Ron and the team of experts he assembled for our kitchen renovation. Mostly importantly, Ron was incredibly easy and pleasurable to work with. He is very smart and an excellent communicator. He worked with us to find the best solutions, was open to our ideas, made his own suggestions for improvement, and always took the time to explain everything in a calm and effective way. Many of my friends told me horror stories about their kitchen renovations, so I was a bit nervous pursing the project, especially because we were living hours out of town at the time and could not oversee the work at all. Much to my relief, I had nothing to worry about. Ron and I used email and phone calls to communicate often and Ron sent me photos with captions to show me the progress and explain things when decisions needed to be made.

Secondly, Ron was upfront and honest about costs. He respectfully worked with us to explore options and pricing. His budget was clear, accurate, and did not try to disguise anything. He warned us where unanticipated costs could arise and accounted for them. The budget really helped us prioritize and scale the scope of work to what was affordable. When it came time to decide between custom or pre-fab cabinetry, Ron worked with us to find exactly what we were looking for at a great price (which ended up being really nice custom cabinets for quite a bit cheaper than the pre-fab line we were looking at). The project even ended up coming in under budget.

Ron stuck to the timeline we agreed upon and work was completed as quickly and efficiently as possible. Ron was also very responsible to follow up on the little things that remain after a big renovation. He took notes during our calls and never forgot to see to every issue.

The quality of the work was top notch, and we trusted Ron and his team to be in our house when were were not in town. We are so happy with our kitchen and the re-flooring that was done on the basement and stairs. I never write reviews of anything, but I felt strongly enough about the excellent service to create an account and write this review. I can't recommend Ron and his team enough, you will be in very good hands with RGK.

RS from Toronto
RS from Toronto

House Renovation

We were very impressed with the work done by Ron Kellner and his team. Ron was open and honest about costs, worked to save us money wherever possible and completed the project on time. All of his tradespeople did excellent quality work and everyone was a pleasure to deal with. Ron's recommendations along the way were very helpful and added to the beauty and value of our home. Ron always listened to us and communicated with us regularly throughout the project. It is rare to find a contractor in Toronto who ensures top quality, is terrific to deal with, is completely honest and transparent, and ensures the best outcomes for the homeowner. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have dealt with Ron, Grant and the rest of the team at RGK Construction Management and we would say that it is the best decision we ever made.

Bob Sorger from Toronto
Bob Sorger from Toronto

General Contracting, Whole House Reno

I can't say enough about Ron and all he has done for us. Bathrooms were redone, a basement resurfaced, exterior work, electrical work... he organized a great team of professionals and meticulously took care of every detail. And the best part! EVERY STEP OF THE WAY HE WAS LOOKING TO HELP US SAVE MONEY!!! Just a great guy. He would always look for cheaper alternatives to what we wanted and was very gracious in letting us source some of our own materials and labour. There was a comprehensive breakdown of the original quote that made it easy to go through and prioritize from our initial wish list. Ron has great ideas, hires a solid team and deftly handles his clients with grace and politeness. We are so happy that we found and chose RGK Construction.

Looking for General Contractors pros in North York?