Budget Construction

Pourang
Pourang
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Full Home Rennovation

I wanted to find a reliable contractor to help do a full renovation on my home. I was referred to Budget Construction by a friend and was told that they do very good work. I decided to go with Budget Construction as they did great work for my friend. I was surprised how quick and efficient they were - I did not expect to have a renovation of this size completed within 3 weeks (THREE WEEKS THATS IT)! I am very happy with their over all service and the job that they did. I will use them again for my next big project and have already recommended them to a friend.

Ashwin Sureshkumar from Thornhill
Ashwin Sureshkumar from Thornhill

Basement Renovation and Bathroom Updates

Budget Construction was great. They were on budget and did the best in every purchase and installation they performed. Basement floor replacement, new bathroom in the basement, pot lights and upstairs bathroom shower floor replacement. Highly recommend any day.

Steve from Vaughan
Steve from Vaughan

Windows Repair & Replacement

Very pleased with services received from Budget Construction. Some main floor windows required repair/replacement. I was pleased with the time they spent searching through various suppliers to find the right (matching) replacement windows at the right price. The work also went well, on schedule quick and tidy.
For another job requiring removal and replacing of some insulation in attic even though it was out their area of work, they arranged for the contractor and had them supervised till the job done.
Certainly would recommend their services, if you are looking for ease of mind, fair price and complete service.
Steve

John from Markham
John from Markham

Residential and Commercial unit

I only have good words to describe the services I received. After receiving so many high estimates Budget Construction beat them all, not only providing me with a lesser price but with a higher quality of work, professional services and satisfactory results. I've used their services repeatively and trust that they will go way and beyond to meet my expectations each time.

Nabi from Markham
Nabi from Markham

Kitchen renovation

I was very happy with the work they did to my kitchen also with the reasonable price i gad to pay for that kind of quality
They were very reliable and on time
Very professional and understanding
I didn't have any stress or worry about anything at all just satisfy all together

Wendy from Aurora
Wendy from Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Replace 2 faucets

I had 2 leaky faucets, one in the kitchen and the other in the powder room. I called Doktor Handyman based on reviews on Homestars to help me replace them. Unfortunately, something came up so he let me know right away that he would be late and then later he called someone else to come in his place since it was near the end of the day. So Matthew came quickly and replaced the faucets. The powder room faucets had some difficulties/obstacles and I was not happy with the work when he finished. I voiced my concerns but I only received excuses. So I showed pictures of the work to Doktor Handyman and Matthew came back the next day and fixed all the issues to my satisfaction. He was courteous when he came back the next day and there was no hostility. Maybe he needs more experience in dealing with customers but he is a nice guy. The price was very reasonable.

Thank you and it was a pleasure doing business with you.

More about Budget Construction

Licensed General Contractor with over 25 years of experience in Residential and Commercial Renovations.