Cornerstone Kitchens & Design Ltd

Dave in Burnaby
Dave in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Renovation

We were looking for a company that could take our scattered ideas and put them into a design that we were looking for. We had ideas but not a total package. Arlie was able to take our thoughts and execute exactly what we wanted. We had a very functional but aging kitchen. We didn't want to change the flow or overall design, just refresh everything to current. Arlie and Gabrielle offered suggestions where they thought changes were needed and the few times we said they she worked our idea into the final result. Communications were always prompt and complete. The process took exactly one day less than budgeted and the pricing was competitive overall. We are very happy we chose Cornerstone and would highly recommend (and have already to friends) them.

jlonergan
jlonergan
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Arlie and her team provided excellent plans for our kitchen, which included wall removal and an entire redesign.

The workmanship is beautiful and the kitchen was completed in seven weeks. We were thrilled with the result.

It is almost three years old and when people come to our house for the first time, they always remark about our gorgeous kitchen.

Last year, we renovated one of our bathrooms using Cornerstone and we were very satisfied with the result. We are now doing a partial remodel of another bathroom, and Arlie is once again helping us.

I highly recommend Cornerstone Kitchens to anyone considering a kitchen or bathroom renovation.

Thank you so much! Of the many aspects of my work that I love, the best part of all is creating relationships with people that I would have never met otherwise. I appreciate how you keep coming back to us and have always enjoyed working with you. BTW...your bathroom cabinetry is almost ready!

Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Renovation

It was an absolute pleasure working with Cornerstone from start to finish. Very hands on and there every step of the way through planning, install and clean up at the end. We had a lot of issues this being an older house and the cost of the overall reno was high, but the pricing of the cabinets was extremely fair considering what we wanted. And the pricing included all the planning and site visits. The cabinets are fantastic quality. Arlie the owner and designer is very knowledgeable, punctual and easy to communicate with. She was always around overseeing everything, I felt she genuinely cared so much about our project. This reno was made so much easier thanks to her hard work. Would highly recommend Cornerstone to anyone.

Dear Lindsay, This literally brings tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for this review...I am humbled by it. This is the reason I love this business and never get bored of it because I love kitchen design and when you love something you are more than willing to work hard at it. Just like your creative cake making, it doesn't even really seem like "work" half the time!

KM
KM
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

We were extremely impressed with Cornerstone throughout the entire renovation project. They were very helpful and organized, and the final product looks great and matches our expectations.

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed working on your project and with you and your family.

Miriam Eguchi in North Vancouver
Miriam Eguchi in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Renovation

As a non-do-it-yourself person who feels intimidated by everything related to planning a renovation, I feel infinitely grateful to Arlie and her staff. Arlie guided me patiently and competently through each step, covering all the bases and details, and always responded cheerfully and promptly to my many questions and requests. As a result, I now have my dream kitchen without exceeding my budget. Highly recommended.

Thank you Miriam, we enjoyed working with you too! So glad we were able to get the wall moved, it made such a difference to the design. We hope you are making lots of delicious meals in your new kitchen!

More about Cornerstone Kitchens & Design Ltd

Cornerstone Kitchens designs and installs custom built Cabinetry for any area of your home. Our showroom is located in North Vancouver and our designers service the entire Lower Mainland of Vancouver. Whether you are renovating a small powder room or redesigning your dream Kitchen, Cornerstone Kitchens & Design pays attention to the details. Your first appointment with one of our designers is a complimentary in-home consultation where you can discuss design options and where we can take measurements of the room. Within a few days, your designer will have a floor plan and 3D drawings and elevations for you to view along with a full quote. We are committed to quality and client satisfaction and will guide you through the selecting of cabinetry, quartz, granite, tile, faucets, fixtures and accessories. Our goal is to have a final result that you will love for many years to come!