Cornerstone Kitchens & Design Ltd

Miriam Eguchi in North Vancouver
Miriam Eguchi in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Renovation

As a non-do-it-yourself person who feels intimidated by everything related to planning a renovation, I feel infinitely grateful to Arlie and her staff. Arlie guided me patiently and competently through each step, covering all the bases and details, and always responded cheerfully and promptly to my many questions and requests. As a result, I now have my dream kitchen without exceeding my budget. Highly recommended.

More about Cornerstone Kitchens & Design Ltd

Cornerstone Kitchens designs and installs custom built Cabinetry for any area of your home. Our showroom is located in North Vancouver and our designers service the entire Lower Mainland of Vancouver. Whether you are renovating a small powder room or redesigning your dream Kitchen, Cornerstone Kitchens & Design pays attention ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in North Vancouver?