Hy-Pro Plumbing & Drain

aadd561@yahoo.ca
A. 1.
8 reviews Burlington, ON

Toilette Not Flushing Properly

I called because my toilette was only flushing properly part time. I thought it might be a drain problem. I chose a company in Burlington because I like to shop locally.

The fellow that arrived was from St. Catharines. No big deal. He flushed the toilette quite a few times and it seemed to work for him. He told me I would just have to hold down the leaver for a slow count of three to make it work properly. The problem might be with the drain.

I did want to see how the drain was for myself so I asked him to use the camera. I knew it wasn't necessary but it was very interesting. He said the drain was okay and I bought some bio choice to break down the grease stuff that had accumulated over the years.

He didn't have any drain cleaner on his truck so he said he'd deliver it next time he was in Burlington.

After a week, I called the company and they did deliver the cleaner I had paid for.

I told a friend what had happened and she said I probably had a lazy toilette and I needed to take the end of a coat hanger and clean out each hole under the rim and clean out the jet hole in the bottom. I did as she said but there wasn't much calcium buildup so I figured I'd just have to live with this problem. Then I flushed the toilette. Holy Toledo!! It now flushes perfectly every time without having to hold the leaver down.

It's the little things in life that can make your day.