Serenity Decks

Reviews for Serenity Decks

ProTech
ProTech

Poor workmanship and responsiveness

I had a deck built 3 years ago. Richard promised the deck "would outlast me". The initial build of the deck seemed well done and I was pleased with it. However, that same summer, 3 boards in my deck came loose. Serenity decks was not very responsive. It took until the following summer for them to repair the deck. They fixed the loose boards, and several months later they cracked loose again. I called back and late that summer, a different technicians came and did the same work. Again, the boards broke off shortly after the work was done. Now, 3 years into ownership of this deck, I still have the same loose boards, and the front facing panels are also coming loose and will eventually fall off. I'm very disappointed in the overall workmanship and responsiveness of this business and would certainly not recommend them.

Michelle Johal from Markham
Michelle Johal from Markham

Deck

I couldn't be more happy with our new deck. The owner of Serenity Decks, Richard, really knows his stuff. He and his team have been both professional and very efficient. In my opinion, they are extremely skilled craftsmen. Prices are reasonable as well.

I recommend their services to anyone looking for an honest deck contractor without hesitation.

Flora from Vaughan
Flora from Vaughan

Backyard Deck

When I was getting an estimate for the job, the owner responded to my calls. Once I made final payment, he ignored my calls and emails. I had a question about what to do about external plugs for the lights in the winter. After only 8 months, a pole has cracked and the owner is ignoring my calls/emails. It is very important to provide after-service, not just to get the job.

Theresa from Scarborough
Theresa from Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

new deck

Richard, Jim and the rest of the crew did a great job our deck. We love it. We also would hire them again. They fielded all questions with patience and understanding. Finished the project in a timely manner and also recommended things we can do to enhance our experience on the new deck.

Marcel from Thornhill
Marcel from Thornhill
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

pvc deck

Serenity decks did a great job. There was a great attention to detail. The pvc deck will last a long time and is maintenance free.
Richard and the crew were very good and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them.