TKM Roofing Services Inc.

Calgary AB T2S1W2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  TKM Roofing Services Inc.

Reviews for TKM Roofing Services Inc.

Clint from Calgary
Clint from Calgary

New Roof

Tom was great and replied promptly to all of my inquiries. He was very helpful and even got me up on the roof to show me damage. The crew worked fast and cleaned up well after. Thanks to TKM for a great job!

David Izett from Calgary
David Izett from Calgary

Removal of existing roof and installation of new roof

After obtaining several quotes from reputable roofing companies, I selected TKM based on their price and detailed proposal. Tom was always available to discuss when I called him and I found him to be highly responsive to my inquiries. The guys who performed the work were friendly and seemed experienced in what they were doing and always left the job site in a tidy fashion. I would recommend that anyone looking for a new roof contact TKM Roofing for a quote.