Ashton Heating and Cooling

Newcastle ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitby  >  Ashton Heating and Cooling

Reviews for Ashton Heating and Cooling

Furnace is fixed! in Oshawa
Furnace is fixed! in Oshawa

Excellent service

I called Ashton heating re: my furnace not working and they diagnosed it as my circuit board needed replacing. They sourced the part and installed it next day and fixed my furnace. Thanks again for the speedy and professional service!

Thanks :). Glad we could help

Cathie & Robert in Toronto
Cathie & Robert in Toronto

Furnace Motor Replaced

When our 12 year old, annually maintained, Carrier furnace stopped working - our service provider said they couldn't fix it. A new furnace would be $6000+.
Ashton Heating & Cooling came in, diagnosed the problem, and replaced the motor for just over $500. We have heat and they have a customer who is thrilled! Thank you

Thanks Guys

Don MacPhee in Oshawa
Don MacPhee in Oshawa

Tankless hot water heater

Ashton Heating and Cooling installed a new tankless hot water heater in our home. We asked for advice on brands, and Bill recommended Bosch, which we selected. The technicians were professional, did excellent workmanship, and the price was exactly as quoted. We are very pleased with the hot water heater and the service from Ashton Heating and Cooling.

Thanks Don glad you like the new BOSCH unit!!

Smith1616 in Whitby
Smith1616 in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace Repair

We have used Bill previously and were very happy with the quality of his work. He was the only one to actually answer his phone when our furnace cut out during one of the coldest weeks in recent history. Bill came within hours, diagnosed the problem, got the furnace up and running, and made some great suggestions. All of that for a very reasonable price; you don't feel like you're being taken or oversold on services you don't need. Ashton Heating and Cooling is a great operation.

Glad we could help you out !!

Nancy Walsh in Oshawa
Nancy Walsh in Oshawa

Furnace & Gas fireplace clean

Good communication from this company. Service tech arrived on time. Was extremely knowledgeable and efficient. Did a great job. My fireplace looks brand new! I would highly recommend this company.

Thanks Nancy glad we could help

Happy New Year ... your furnace is dead

I had been alerted by Ashton that the furnace was on its last legs and needed to be replaced, decided to chance it .. died over New Year .. Bill responded promptly and put in a temp fix which did not last. Ashton scheduled a replacement the following day. Office and technicians were very helpful and professional in getting the job done. An absolute pleasure to deal with .. Highly recommended!!

Thank You glad we got you fixed up quickly

Steve in Brooklin
Steve in Brooklin

Furnace Repair and Service

We found Ashton Heating and Cooling to be reliable and honest. We won't hesitate to use them again.

Bill was competent, friendly and very responsive when contacted; he charged at a very fair and reasonable rate.

We would recommend Bill and his company to anyone we know looking for fireplace installation repair or service.

Thanks Steve glad we could be of assistance to you :)

Replaced oil furnace with a New Amana Furnace

Ended up buying a house with an oil tank furnace... it worked fine but needed to swap it for insurance. Had bill and his crew do the job. These guys were phenomenal; very educated, very professional, super friendly and got it done very quickly. I would recommend these guys to everyone one. They also moved my hot water tank behind the furnace which opened up my laundry room and made it very functional.

Glad we could help

RJM in Toronto
RJM in Toronto

Replacing a 40 Year Old Gas Furnace - Wow

I have a home that is 40 years old with the original Lennox gas forced air furnace. Ashton Heating cleaned my ducts, sealed my ducts with AeroSeal, installed a new Amana gas furnace, Amanda air conditioner and high efficiency air filter. They did an outstanding job, very neet and tidy job. What a difference. Super quiet furnace with stronger air flow. Temperature is the same from the basement to the second floor. I would recommend Ashton Heating and Cooling to anyone looking for a new furnace.

Glad we could help out and make your home more comfortable from top to bottom.

New Furnace

What an amazing company. Helped me out initially for annual furnace clean when my regular technician could not make it. As there was a replacement part required I decided to go ahead with a new furnace. Service was impeccable, installation took place the next morning. Secondly, they did not leave me in the cold and provided heaters. The men worked a solid 5hrs without taking a break and got the job done quickly and efficiently (apparently their choice). Thank you

Thanks so much we really appreciate it and I'm glad we got you up and running quickly.

Thanks

Bill

More about Ashton Heating and Cooling

Ashton Heating and Cooling is a trusted family owned business with a personal touch. We have over a decade of experience in installation, service, and maintenance of gas fireplaces, oil furnaces and gas furnaces, air conditioners, tankless hot water heaters, duct design and more!

We also provide duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, air conditioner cleaning, and gas fireplace cleaning.

Ashton Heating and Cooling is proud to offer industry-leading brands including Amana Heating and Cooling systems, Navien water heaters, Rinnai water heaters, and Continental fireplaces.

Contact us for prompt, friendly, professional service including 24/7 emergency repair services to your door! We provide onsite service to all of Durham Region. Call us toll free at: 1-855-240-6055 for all your heating and cooling needs.