Ashton Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Ashton Heating And Cooling

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Ac and Furbnace replacement

Good price, very professional service and they made everything so easy. Replacing your furnace and AC was a big purchase and a stressful decision. Bill made this as easy as possible with no pressure.

Thanks Derek !!

Smith1616 in Whitby
Smith1616 in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Oil tank removal, furnace upgrade, new water tank

Bill and his crew will continue to be our go-to for anything related to HVAC. Work is always completed on-time, on-budget, and the final results are always excellent. Job included removal of an oil tank, replacement of a furnace and hot water tank.

Thank you we are glad to get you all fixed up

Shari in Courtice
Shari in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Awesome Company

We were in need of a new AC after ours broke down. I called Bill Ashton late evening, he arrived early next morning. Bill was very informative, answering all our questions without hesitation. Bill gave us a very reasonable quote & we were lucky enough to have AC installed the same day. Bill Ashton & the Gentelmen he had with him were very friendly & efficient. We could not be happier with the service we received.
We now know who we will be calling for all our AC & Heating needs.
We highly recommend Bill Ashton for all your needs....you will not be disappointed!!....Thanks from a very happy Customer!!

Thanks Shari we're glad we were able to do it so quickly

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto

Honest and Reliable

I have been using Ashton Heating and Cooling for almost 10 years now. I own multiple investment properties so there is always a problem somewhere. Whenever I make a service call I can be confident that only necessary work is being done. When a tenant calls because an air conditioner is not working my first thought is about how much it's going to cost to replace. Ashton Heating and Cooling does an assessment then tells me if the air conditioner can be fixed instead of replacing the whole unit. If it does need to be replaced they walk me through all my options to find the air conditioner that is the best fit for me. Honesty and integrity is what keeps me going back to Ashton Heating and Cooling. Give them a call. You will be happy that you did!

Thanks really appreciate the great words

1 review Ajax, ON

Gas BBQ hook up

Called them to get a quote. Very friendly and efficient reception. Was able to get then to come within 48 hours! They came to install our gas BBQ. Arrived on time. Completed the work in the amount of time they said. Charged us exactly what they said they would (even provided an electronic invoice for the work, which we received almost immediately after the work was done). Impressed.

Stephen in Oshawa
Stephen in Oshawa

Air Condition Repair

The people at Ashton Heating are great. I would never even consider calling anyone else. Highly recommended. They are always on time and Bill is even kind enough to trouble shoot the problen over the phone.

Thanks Glad we could be off service to you!!

Ashton Heating and Cooling-Awesome service and reasonable pricing

A/C broke down on the hottest weekend of the year, which was also a long weekend. Started calling HVAC places and was told that the call out fee for a long weekend would be anywhere from $200-$300. Was referred to Ashton by another company whose tech was couldn't come that weekend. Left a VM late afternoon and received a call back the next morning. He could have his tech come out that afternoon. There was no additional call out fee for it being a long weekend. Both the gentleman on the phone and the tech who came to my home were very friendly and professional. The tech fixed the A/C unit quickly and gave me helpful hints on PM I could do to prevent future occurrences.
I would definitely recommend Ashton to anyone needing a good HVAC company.

Thank You glad we could get you up and running again

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Furnace and water heater

Purchased new furnace and water heater. Very positive experience, punctual, honest friendly people to work with. We were thinking of renting a water heater instead of buying. Ashton told us the most cost effective way was buying and we are very happy with our decision. Have already recommended them to others

Thanks Victor we appreciate it, great working with you

Kerry in Ajax
Kerry in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Awesome service as usual!

Had a new NEST thermostat installed. Of course, Bill knew that it needed an extra part so it wouldn't burn out my air conditioner. So lucky that I called him! The service was fabulous as usual!

Thanks Kerry

Derek  in Oshawa
Derek in Oshawa

Duct Cleaning

Great professional job cleaning the ducts! I would recommend them for any A/C and Heating needs. I had them also fix my A/C a year ago, upfront and honest about the issues, and what needed to be done!!

Thanks glad we are able to help

More about Ashton Heating And Cooling

Ashton Heating and Cooling is a trusted family owned business with a personal touch. We have over a decade of experience in installation, service, and maintenance of gas fireplaces, oil furnaces and gas furnaces, air conditioners, tankless hot water heaters, duct design and more!

We also provide duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, air conditioner cleaning, and gas fireplace cleaning.

Ashton Heating and Cooling is proud to offer industry-leading brands including Amana Heating and Cooling systems, Navien water heaters, Rinnai water heaters, and Continental fireplaces.

Contact us for prompt, friendly, professional service including 24/7 emergency repair services to your door! We provide onsite service to all of Durham Region. Call us toll free at: 1-855-240-6055 for all your heating and cooling needs.