Ashton Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Ashton Heating And Cooling

darcartier in Toronto
darcartier in Toronto

Checking my gas fireplace

Bill can to inspect our gas fireplace to ensure that the unit was in good working order. He tested for CO and checked the operation of the unit.

A local company had come to clean the unit and stated the fireplace wasn't any good and need to be replaced.

Bill advised that just because the unit is old is not a requirement to be replaced. Bill is very professional and honest individual.

Anyone who uses Bill will be as pleased as we were.

Thank you so much for all your help and advise.

Moderoo27 in Oshawa
Moderoo27 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Converting home heating from oil to gas

Everyone at this company is professional and down to earth. Completed work was amazing. (removal of exising furnace and hot water tank and oil tank and installed new equipment). Answered all our questions and cleaned up after the job was completed. Also completed warranty paperwork for us along with completing the rebate form. Who does that any more?
Job well done and highly recommended

We are very glad you are so happy with everything

Ashton Heating and Cooling  in Whitby
Ashton Heating and Cooling in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Ashton Heating and Cooling

Annual gas furnace cleaning. The technicians are always professional and friendly. The week before this scheduled service call we had an emergency with water in our furnace room from a blocked drain. I called in the morning and the same day mid afternoon I received a service call and the problem was resolved in less than an hour. The charge was very reasonable,

Glad we could help

johnny in Oshawa
johnny in Oshawa

a/c replacement

hot, hot summer and my a/c unit totally died! called a couple of contractors and was told various lengthy wait times - I am a senior with health problems and my grandson contacted Ashton and they were extremely prompt, effiecient, and I very soon had cool air again

thanks to Ashton

Thank you we are glad to be able to keep you cool

rskoric404 in Toronto, Ontario
rskoric404 in Toronto, Ontario
4 reviews Whitby, ON

Air Conditioner repair

Our air conditioner broke down on one of the hottest days of this summer and Bill came ASAP and fixed it! What a save, literally! Thanks Bill a lot Bill!

Always glad to get people up and running on such hot days

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Ac and Furbnace replacement

Good price, very professional service and they made everything so easy. Replacing your furnace and AC was a big purchase and a stressful decision. Bill made this as easy as possible with no pressure.

Thanks Derek !!

Smith1616 in Whitby
Smith1616 in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Oil tank removal, furnace upgrade, new water tank

Bill and his crew will continue to be our go-to for anything related to HVAC. Work is always completed on-time, on-budget, and the final results are always excellent. Job included removal of an oil tank, replacement of a furnace and hot water tank.

Thank you we are glad to get you all fixed up

Shari in Courtice
Shari in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Awesome Company

We were in need of a new AC after ours broke down. I called Bill Ashton late evening, he arrived early next morning. Bill was very informative, answering all our questions without hesitation. Bill gave us a very reasonable quote & we were lucky enough to have AC installed the same day. Bill Ashton & the Gentelmen he had with him were very friendly & efficient. We could not be happier with the service we received.
We now know who we will be calling for all our AC & Heating needs.
We highly recommend Bill Ashton for all your needs....you will not be disappointed!!....Thanks from a very happy Customer!!

Thanks Shari we're glad we were able to do it so quickly

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto

Honest and Reliable

I have been using Ashton Heating and Cooling for almost 10 years now. I own multiple investment properties so there is always a problem somewhere. Whenever I make a service call I can be confident that only necessary work is being done. When a tenant calls because an air conditioner is not working my first thought is about how much it's going to cost to replace. Ashton Heating and Cooling does an assessment then tells me if the air conditioner can be fixed instead of replacing the whole unit. If it does need to be replaced they walk me through all my options to find the air conditioner that is the best fit for me. Honesty and integrity is what keeps me going back to Ashton Heating and Cooling. Give them a call. You will be happy that you did!

Thanks really appreciate the great words

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Gas BBQ hook up

Called them to get a quote. Very friendly and efficient reception. Was able to get then to come within 48 hours! They came to install our gas BBQ. Arrived on time. Completed the work in the amount of time they said. Charged us exactly what they said they would (even provided an electronic invoice for the work, which we received almost immediately after the work was done). Impressed.

More about Ashton Heating And Cooling

Ashton Heating and Cooling is a trusted family owned business with a personal touch. We have over a decade of experience in installation, service, and maintenance of gas fireplaces, oil furnaces and gas furnaces, air conditioners, tankless hot water heaters, duct design and more!

We also provide duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, air conditioner cleaning, and gas fireplace cleaning.

Ashton Heating and Cooling is proud to offer industry-leading brands including Amana Heating and Cooling systems, Navien water heaters, Rinnai water heaters, and Continental fireplaces.

Contact us for prompt, friendly, professional service including 24/7 emergency repair services to your door! We provide onsite service to all of Durham Region. Call us toll free at: 1-855-240-6055 for all your heating and cooling needs.