Ashton Heating and Cooling

Newcastle ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Whitby  >  Ashton Heating and Cooling
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ashton Heating and Cooling

S. Richardson in Ottawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

We are very pleased with the service provided by Ashton Heating and Cooling. They are prompt, efficient and pleasant to deal with, and their prices are reasonable. We will call them with any future service needs.

Job Price

Thanks so much really appreciate it.

Tammy in Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Last March our furnace went and died on us. Ashton Heating came out that day and gave us a quote. We decided to go with them. That same evening they dropped off some space heaters to get us through the night and the next day, installed the furnace. Amazing! So, this year, our Air Conditioner needed to be replaced, there was no question to who we were going to call. Bill came out and the guys installed it the next day. We have also have had them clean our vents. (Don't think they have ever been done). What a difference! We will never have anyone else service our home but Ashton. Honest and reasonable priced. Thank you Ashton Heating for all your hard work. We greatly appreciate it! Tammy and Ken

Job Price

Thanks Tammy it was our pleasure :)

Shane in Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

I sent Ashton Heating and Cooling an email around midnight and was surprised when I got an email response back an hour later. Bill was very responsive and helpful with what I needed.

I wanted him to take a look at my HVAC system and let me know if I needed to change them. He was up front with me that they have a few more years left and that I didn't need to change them right now. I appreciated his honesty. I also wanted to know about Aeroseal which his company does.

Since I was having an issue with the upstairs being way colder than the downstairs and low air flow through the upstairs vents; I would be a good candidate for this service. He also said that I would need dampers to control the air flow in my home. I booked a date a couple days later for 9am.

His crew came and immediately started working. Bill came also which was great. They worked non stop and by 2 they were done. The crew were good people and I appreciate that Bill is straight up and real. They were able to seal 22 square inches of holes in my vents using Aeroseal. I noticed this morning that my upstairs was, for the first time, actually warm and that there was so much more airflow in the upstairs vents.

I'm very glad I stumbled on Ashton Heating and Cooling because I found my HVAC company going forward.

Job Price

Glad we were able to help !! We just love how Aeroseal works and how effective it is :)

Brian in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bill installed a new furnace and AC a few years ago (rated as five star at then) and now I needed a quality condensate pump. The local big box stores had rubbish so I emailed Bill. As always he responded promptly and I was able to pick up a quality pump from his Oshawa location at a very reasonable price.

Celine in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

This is the first time I used this company for any service. They came highly recommended by another company (because they fix oil fired furnace and water heaters) known by a friend. They were very knowledgeable and were very forthcoming with asked for advice. They fixed my water heater quickly and efficiently. I will call them again if I have any problems with my heating and cooling system. They were friendly and were here within the time frame they promised.

Job Price

Thanks Celine it was our pleasure

1 review Oshawa, ON

We had repairs down on our oil furnace, staff were prompt to respond to our call and the work was completed within a few business days, efficient and the price was within our budget. extremely satisfied, recommend this company 100%.

Todd
4 reviews Newcastle, ON

Simply put our tank-less hot water heater was acting up. My house is all girls and shower time is important - you guys with daughters will know what I mean.

I called a few places, many did not service tankless, more did not venture pass Oshawa.

I called Ashton Heating, I am glad I did, first, they answer their phones, yup - an actual person who was pleasant answered the phone; second, they are quick to set an appointment; third, they KNOW what they are doing.

Bill is polite, understanding and communicates the issues. I do not hesitate in recommending his services. People still appreciate a "personal" approach to the service industry and Bill has it in spades.

One final note: Bill made himself available through the holiday season to make sure all was ok - thank you again!

Job Price

Thanks we really appreciate great customers like yourself and take pride in our small family buisness!

Richard in Toronto

My furnace went out on a Friday Night, I called the afterhours service, Bill (the owner) pick-up the call, came on 15 mins later and solved the problem, even though he doesn't service the brand of service I have. Excellent Service, fair price, great guy and company!!!

Marg in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I called last night and he came the next day to service fireplace. I was told that he is very busy, but he came anyway. Done very quickly and heat is on.

Nataly in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

We were looking for an independent inspection of existing HVAC equipment installed in our house. Ashton Heating and Cooling was a great choice!
Bill is amazing, very experienced and knowledgeable.
He adjusted our existing equipment, and provided valuable recommendations.

More about Ashton Heating and Cooling

Ashton Heating and Cooling is a trusted family owned business with a personal touch. We have over a decade of experience in installation, service, and maintenance of gas fireplaces, oil furnaces and gas furnaces, air conditioners, tankless hot water heaters, duct design and more!

We also provide duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, air conditioner cleaning, and gas fireplace cleaning.

Ashton Heating and Cooling is proud to offer industry-leading brands including Amana Heating and Cooling systems, Navien water heaters, Rinnai water heaters, and Continental fireplaces.

Contact us for prompt, friendly, professional service including 24/7 emergency repair services to your door! We provide onsite service to all of Durham Region. Call us toll free at: 1-855-240-6055 for all your heating and cooling needs.