Ashton Heating and Cooling

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in BEWDLEY  >  Ashton Heating and Cooling
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ashton Heating and Cooling

Janet
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Bill Ashton and his team, James, Josh and Kevin, were exceedingly professional and competent throughout the whole process from start to finish. On Monday, we contacted our friend Chris Knott (owner of Mint Roofing), who replaced our roof as well as windows, for a referral to someone he knows and trusts who could replace our AC. He immediately gave me Bill's name, to which I then contacted Bill and he came out same day to discuss next steps. Bill is extremely knowledgeable regarding air conditioner units, and was able to recommend a perfect solution that met our needs. He was able to book an appointment for the next day at 8:30 a.m.!! Very impressive as at that point, our house was very hot. His team arrived promptly at that time, told us it would take about 4 hours, which it did, and the end result was by later Tuesday afternoon, our house was cool once more. We love the fact that we were able to deal directly with Bill, the owner, rather than a salesperson working on commission, and that he has a family run business and he obviously cares about his clients. We have and will continue to refer Ashton Heating and Cooling to our friends and neighbours as having lived in this neighborhood for 14 years, we know a lot of people who will be in need of his services. Thanks again Bill and crew!! Geoff and I are two very happy, satisfied customers!

Janet Smith
Brooklin, ON

John from Whitby
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

I had James and another installer replace my 2.5 ton Central Air unit, and I couldn't be happier. They bring a portable shop in the form of a trailer to fashion sheet metal to cover the opening for the A-coil that they have to create. Their work was precise and they did not rush the job. Every step of preparing and testing the unit was done diligently and professionally. My furnace was put back together far better than the original installers. I would recommend Ashton Heating and Cooling to anyone needing these services, and I will be calling them when it comes time to replace the furnace

Robert P from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Had a good experience with Bill & James and the crew. They gave me various options to either fix or replace the existing AC. No pressure. They explained the ins and outs of the install, the AC unit, maintenance, warranties and such. Aside from a slight delay due to rain and lightning (out of their control) the unit went in without a hitch. They had more than enough people to get the job done efficiently and on time. I've used Ashton before for my furnace and would recommend them highly.

S. Richardson in Ottawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

We are very pleased with the service provided by Ashton Heating and Cooling. They are prompt, efficient and pleasant to deal with, and their prices are reasonable. We will call them with any future service needs.

Job Price

Thanks so much really appreciate it.

Tammy in Oshawa
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Last March our furnace went and died on us. Ashton Heating came out that day and gave us a quote. We decided to go with them. That same evening they dropped off some space heaters to get us through the night and the next day, installed the furnace. Amazing! So, this year, our Air Conditioner needed to be replaced, there was no question to who we were going to call. Bill came out and the guys installed it the next day. We have also have had them clean our vents. (Don't think they have ever been done). What a difference! We will never have anyone else service our home but Ashton. Honest and reasonable priced. Thank you Ashton Heating for all your hard work. We greatly appreciate it! Tammy and Ken

Job Price

Thanks Tammy it was our pleasure :)

Shane in Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

I sent Ashton Heating and Cooling an email around midnight and was surprised when I got an email response back an hour later. Bill was very responsive and helpful with what I needed.

I wanted him to take a look at my HVAC system and let me know if I needed to change them. He was up front with me that they have a few more years left and that I didn't need to change them right now. I appreciated his honesty. I also wanted to know about Aeroseal which his company does.

Since I was having an issue with the upstairs being way colder than the downstairs and low air flow through the upstairs vents; I would be a good candidate for this service. He also said that I would need dampers to control the air flow in my home. I booked a date a couple days later for 9am.

His crew came and immediately started working. Bill came also which was great. They worked non stop and by 2 they were done. The crew were good people and I appreciate that Bill is straight up and real. They were able to seal 22 square inches of holes in my vents using Aeroseal. I noticed this morning that my upstairs was, for the first time, actually warm and that there was so much more airflow in the upstairs vents.

I'm very glad I stumbled on Ashton Heating and Cooling because I found my HVAC company going forward.

Job Price

Glad we were able to help !! We just love how Aeroseal works and how effective it is :)

Brian in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bill installed a new furnace and AC a few years ago (rated as five star at then) and now I needed a quality condensate pump. The local big box stores had rubbish so I emailed Bill. As always he responded promptly and I was able to pick up a quality pump from his Oshawa location at a very reasonable price.

Celine in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

This is the first time I used this company for any service. They came highly recommended by another company (because they fix oil fired furnace and water heaters) known by a friend. They were very knowledgeable and were very forthcoming with asked for advice. They fixed my water heater quickly and efficiently. I will call them again if I have any problems with my heating and cooling system. They were friendly and were here within the time frame they promised.

Job Price

Thanks Celine it was our pleasure

1 review Oshawa, ON

We had repairs down on our oil furnace, staff were prompt to respond to our call and the work was completed within a few business days, efficient and the price was within our budget. extremely satisfied, recommend this company 100%.

Todd
4 reviews Newcastle, ON

Simply put our tank-less hot water heater was acting up. My house is all girls and shower time is important - you guys with daughters will know what I mean.

I called a few places, many did not service tankless, more did not venture pass Oshawa.

I called Ashton Heating, I am glad I did, first, they answer their phones, yup - an actual person who was pleasant answered the phone; second, they are quick to set an appointment; third, they KNOW what they are doing.

Bill is polite, understanding and communicates the issues. I do not hesitate in recommending his services. People still appreciate a "personal" approach to the service industry and Bill has it in spades.

One final note: Bill made himself available through the holiday season to make sure all was ok - thank you again!

Job Price

Thanks we really appreciate great customers like yourself and take pride in our small family buisness!

More about Ashton Heating and Cooling

Ashton Heating and Cooling is a trusted family owned business with a personal touch. We have over a decade of experience in installation, service, and maintenance of gas fireplaces, oil furnaces and gas furnaces, air conditioners, tankless hot water heaters, duct design and more!

We also provide duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, air conditioner cleaning, and gas fireplace cleaning.

Ashton Heating and Cooling is proud to offer industry-leading brands including Amana Heating and Cooling systems, Navien water heaters, Rinnai water heaters, and Continental fireplaces.

Contact us for prompt, friendly, professional service including 24/7 emergency repair services to your door! We provide onsite service to all of Durham Region. Call us toll free at: 1-855-240-6055 for all your heating and cooling needs.