Ashton Heating And Cooling

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in BEWDLEY  >  Ashton Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Ashton Heating And Cooling

Stephen in Oshawa
Stephen in Oshawa

Air Condition Repair

The people at Ashton Heating are great. I would never even consider calling anyone else. Highly recommended. They are always on time and Bill is even kind enough to trouble shoot the problen over the phone.

Thanks Glad we could be off service to you!!

Ashton Heating and Cooling-Awesome service and reasonable pricing

A/C broke down on the hottest weekend of the year, which was also a long weekend. Started calling HVAC places and was told that the call out fee for a long weekend would be anywhere from $200-$300. Was referred to Ashton by another company whose tech was couldn't come that weekend. Left a VM late afternoon and received a call back the next morning. He could have his tech come out that afternoon. There was no additional call out fee for it being a long weekend. Both the gentleman on the phone and the tech who came to my home were very friendly and professional. The tech fixed the A/C unit quickly and gave me helpful hints on PM I could do to prevent future occurrences.
I would definitely recommend Ashton to anyone needing a good HVAC company.

Thank You glad we could get you up and running again

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Furnace and water heater

Purchased new furnace and water heater. Very positive experience, punctual, honest friendly people to work with. We were thinking of renting a water heater instead of buying. Ashton told us the most cost effective way was buying and we are very happy with our decision. Have already recommended them to others

Thanks Victor we appreciate it, great working with you

Derek  in Oshawa
Derek in Oshawa

Duct Cleaning

Great professional job cleaning the ducts! I would recommend them for any A/C and Heating needs. I had them also fix my A/C a year ago, upfront and honest about the issues, and what needed to be done!!

Thanks glad we are able to help

Amy Taylor in Oshawa
Amy Taylor in Oshawa

Furnace Purchase and Relocation

Ashton heating and cooling were great-we had our furnace give out this last November and they came over right away--they did try to repair my old furnace but it was gone the parts weren't even available any more so we purchased a new one-they came in and installed it the next day.
We had also asked about relocating the furnace this spring as we are remodeling the basement and Bill and his crew were back to help--they even re-vented some of my ductwork so I would have easier access to the laundry room.
We are looking into replacing our AC unit soon and Ashton is where I'm going--for service and reliability you can't beat them.

Thanks Amy hope you enjoy your new laundry room !!

Meredith
Meredith
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

HVAC Maintenance

Bill performed routine maintenance on my mini-split air conditioner system. He is the best! He is punctual, pleasant, informative, efficient. Really knows his stuff. I have already recommended him to my neighbours, and highly recommend him for your HVAC needs.

Thanks we really appreciate customers like yourself !!

Furnace is fixed! in Oshawa
Furnace is fixed! in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Excellent service

I called Ashton heating re: my furnace not working and they diagnosed it as my circuit board needed replacing. They sourced the part and installed it next day and fixed my furnace. Thanks again for the speedy and professional service!

Thanks :). Glad we could help

Cathie & Robert in Toronto
Cathie & Robert in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace Motor Replaced

When our 12 year old, annually maintained, Carrier furnace stopped working - our service provider said they couldn't fix it. A new furnace would be $6000+.
Ashton Heating & Cooling came in, diagnosed the problem, and replaced the motor for just over $500. We have heat and they have a customer who is thrilled! Thank you

Thanks Guys

Don MacPhee in Oshawa
Don MacPhee in Oshawa

Tankless hot water heater

Ashton Heating and Cooling installed a new tankless hot water heater in our home. We asked for advice on brands, and Bill recommended Bosch, which we selected. The technicians were professional, did excellent workmanship, and the price was exactly as quoted. We are very pleased with the hot water heater and the service from Ashton Heating and Cooling.

Thanks Don glad you like the new BOSCH unit!!

Smith1616 in Whitby
Smith1616 in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace Repair

We have used Bill previously and were very happy with the quality of his work. He was the only one to actually answer his phone when our furnace cut out during one of the coldest weeks in recent history. Bill came within hours, diagnosed the problem, got the furnace up and running, and made some great suggestions. All of that for a very reasonable price; you don't feel like you're being taken or oversold on services you don't need. Ashton Heating and Cooling is a great operation.

Glad we could help you out !!

More about Ashton Heating And Cooling

Ashton Heating and Cooling is a trusted family owned business with a personal touch. We have over a decade of experience in installation, service, and maintenance of gas fireplaces, oil furnaces and gas furnaces, air conditioners, tankless hot water heaters, duct design and more!

We also provide duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, air conditioner cleaning, and gas fireplace cleaning.

Ashton Heating and Cooling is proud to offer industry-leading brands including Amana Heating and Cooling systems, Navien water heaters, Rinnai water heaters, and Continental fireplaces.

Contact us for prompt, friendly, professional service including 24/7 emergency repair services to your door! We provide onsite service to all of Durham Region. Call us toll free at: 1-855-240-6055 for all your heating and cooling needs.