Ashton Heating and Cooling

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in BEWDLEY  >  Ashton Heating and Cooling
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Ashton Heating and Cooling

DEBBIE in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

The service men were very friendly. Work was done in the time they
stated. Area all cleaned up before leaving. Corrected a few minor
problems that needed addressed. Would definitely recommend this
company.

Thanks so much we appreciate the kind words.

2 reviews Oshawa, ON

I was very pleased with all aspects of service. Both Bill and James were very patient, honest, and knowledgeable and took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly. The work was completed neatly and efficiently while follow-up paperwork for the rebate arrived promptly thereafter. Ashton really does take care of everything for you. Totally hassle-free! Mary at the office was also very friendly and helpful. All around it was great customer service! I highly recommend!!

We try our best Thanks again :)

Steve R in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Bill and his crew have completed a number of jobs for us with our HVAC systems, installed a space saver water heater and a special lint screen (to address the poor functioning of our dryer's built-in lint screen). I have always found Bill to be honest, knowledgable and effective.

Thanks Steve hope you don't have anymore dryer lint on your roof.

Faez
1 review Kitchener, ON

I was getting my a/c serviced and Bill had found that it wasn't cooling as quickly as it should. After further inspection, it needed a coil replacement. After the coil was ordered, it was then discovered that whoever installed the unit previously used two different coils and installed most things incorrectly. There was still warranty left on the unit but because it was poorly installed initially by some hack, who knows how much use we would get out of the unit which was very unfortunate because it was only three years old. Bill provided a few options on how to proceed, was up front on the costs and was committed to helping me through my situation. I ended up purchasing a new unit but took comfort that it was installed correctly by the team at Ashton who are all certified. This team does take their jobs seriously as opposed to any layperson who claims they can install units without being properly trained or certified to do so. I highly recommend Ashton Heating and Cooling for their commitment, quality service and highly trained staff.

Thanks we really appreciate great customers like yourself !

TorontoJim from Baltimore
2 reviews Cobourg, ON

Ashton and his partner came out for the inspection, were quick, answered all my questions, and we setup the installation for the following week.

On installation day there were here on time, worked quickly, and were finished in less time than they estimated. The crew of three, including the owner, were friendly, professional, and answered all my nosey questions while they were busy at work.

Professional, skilled, and delivered a great product at less cost and time than I had originally planned for ... just in time for the hot weather!

Thanks Jim it was our pleasure

Janet
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Bill Ashton and his team, James, Josh and Kevin, were exceedingly professional and competent throughout the whole process from start to finish. On Monday, we contacted our friend Chris Knott (owner of Mint Roofing), who replaced our roof as well as windows, for a referral to someone he knows and trusts who could replace our AC. He immediately gave me Bill's name, to which I then contacted Bill and he came out same day to discuss next steps. Bill is extremely knowledgeable regarding air conditioner units, and was able to recommend a perfect solution that met our needs. He was able to book an appointment for the next day at 8:30 a.m.!! Very impressive as at that point, our house was very hot. His team arrived promptly at that time, told us it would take about 4 hours, which it did, and the end result was by later Tuesday afternoon, our house was cool once more. We love the fact that we were able to deal directly with Bill, the owner, rather than a salesperson working on commission, and that he has a family run business and he obviously cares about his clients. We have and will continue to refer Ashton Heating and Cooling to our friends and neighbours as having lived in this neighborhood for 14 years, we know a lot of people who will be in need of his services. Thanks again Bill and crew!! Geoff and I are two very happy, satisfied customers!

Janet Smith
Brooklin, ON

Thanks We really appreciate the kind words

John from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I had James and another installer replace my 2.5 ton Central Air unit, and I couldn't be happier. They bring a portable shop in the form of a trailer to fashion sheet metal to cover the opening for the A-coil that they have to create. Their work was precise and they did not rush the job. Every step of preparing and testing the unit was done diligently and professionally. My furnace was put back together far better than the original installers. I would recommend Ashton Heating and Cooling to anyone needing these services, and I will be calling them when it comes time to replace the furnace

Glad we could be helpful :)

Robert P from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Had a good experience with Bill & James and the crew. They gave me various options to either fix or replace the existing AC. No pressure. They explained the ins and outs of the install, the AC unit, maintenance, warranties and such. Aside from a slight delay due to rain and lightning (out of their control) the unit went in without a hitch. They had more than enough people to get the job done efficiently and on time. I've used Ashton before for my furnace and would recommend them highly.

Thanks Robert :)

S. Richardson in Ottawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

We are very pleased with the service provided by Ashton Heating and Cooling. They are prompt, efficient and pleasant to deal with, and their prices are reasonable. We will call them with any future service needs.

Thanks so much really appreciate it.

Tammy in Oshawa
6 reviews Oshawa, ON

Last March our furnace went and died on us. Ashton Heating came out that day and gave us a quote. We decided to go with them. That same evening they dropped off some space heaters to get us through the night and the next day, installed the furnace. Amazing! So, this year, our Air Conditioner needed to be replaced, there was no question to who we were going to call. Bill came out and the guys installed it the next day. We have also have had them clean our vents. (Don't think they have ever been done). What a difference! We will never have anyone else service our home but Ashton. Honest and reasonable priced. Thank you Ashton Heating for all your hard work. We greatly appreciate it! Tammy and Ken

Thanks Tammy it was our pleasure :)

More about Ashton Heating and Cooling

Ashton Heating and Cooling is a trusted family owned business with a personal touch. We have over a decade of experience in installation, service, and maintenance of gas fireplaces, oil furnaces and gas furnaces, air conditioners, tankless hot water heaters, duct design and more!

We also provide duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, air conditioner cleaning, and gas fireplace cleaning.

Ashton Heating and Cooling is proud to offer industry-leading brands including Amana Heating and Cooling systems, Navien water heaters, Rinnai water heaters, and Continental fireplaces.

Contact us for prompt, friendly, professional service including 24/7 emergency repair services to your door! We provide onsite service to all of Durham Region. Call us toll free at: 1-855-240-6055 for all your heating and cooling needs.