Ashton Heating and Cooling

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in BEWDLEY  >  Ashton Heating and Cooling

Reviews for Ashton Heating and Cooling

Smith1616 in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

We have used Bill previously and were very happy with the quality of his work. He was the only one to actually answer his phone when our furnace cut out during one of the coldest weeks in recent history. Bill came within hours, diagnosed the problem, got the furnace up and running, and made some great suggestions. All of that for a very reasonable price; you don't feel like you're being taken or oversold on services you don't need. Ashton Heating and Cooling is a great operation.

Glad we could help you out !!

1 review Whitby, ON

I had been alerted by Ashton that the furnace was on its last legs and needed to be replaced, decided to chance it .. died over New Year .. Bill responded promptly and put in a temp fix which did not last. Ashton scheduled a replacement the following day. Office and technicians were very helpful and professional in getting the job done. An absolute pleasure to deal with .. Highly recommended!!

Thank You glad we got you fixed up quickly

Steve in Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

We found Ashton Heating and Cooling to be reliable and honest. We won't hesitate to use them again.

Bill was competent, friendly and very responsive when contacted; he charged at a very fair and reasonable rate.

We would recommend Bill and his company to anyone we know looking for fireplace installation repair or service.

Thanks Steve glad we could be of assistance to you :)

Ended up buying a house with an oil tank furnace... it worked fine but needed to swap it for insurance. Had bill and his crew do the job. These guys were phenomenal; very educated, very professional, super friendly and got it done very quickly. I would recommend these guys to everyone one. They also moved my hot water tank behind the furnace which opened up my laundry room and made it very functional.

Glad we could help

RJM in Toronto

I have a home that is 40 years old with the original Lennox gas forced air furnace. Ashton Heating cleaned my ducts, sealed my ducts with AeroSeal, installed a new Amana gas furnace, Amanda air conditioner and high efficiency air filter. They did an outstanding job, very neet and tidy job. What a difference. Super quiet furnace with stronger air flow. Temperature is the same from the basement to the second floor. I would recommend Ashton Heating and Cooling to anyone looking for a new furnace.

Glad we could help out and make your home more comfortable from top to bottom.

1 review Oshawa, ON

What an amazing company. Helped me out initially for annual furnace clean when my regular technician could not make it. As there was a replacement part required I decided to go ahead with a new furnace. Service was impeccable, installation took place the next morning. Secondly, they did not leave me in the cold and provided heaters. The men worked a solid 5hrs without taking a break and got the job done quickly and efficiently (apparently their choice). Thank you

Thanks so much we really appreciate it and I'm glad we got you up and running quickly.

Thanks

Bill

Betty in Markham

We have had Ashton Heating for quite a few years now. We had a very stressful experience with a furnace that just would not stay going but Ashton Heating went the extra mile to have the furnace replaced and corrected the venting. We would not deal with anyone else but Ashton Heating.

Betty & Brian Cummings

Thanks We really appreciate it :)

Pat S in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Last week Ashton Heating & Cooling installed a new furnace, hot water heater, cleaned the duct work and cleaned and inspected my gas fireplace.

Bill Ashton was highly recommended to me, came and provided a quote and product recommendations. Emailed us the quote and product information as he was still sitting at my kitchen table. All good.

Bill and his team of technicians arrived on time and diligently worked all day to complete the job. Being a realtor in my area I feel confident in referring Bill Ashton to my clients...and have done so over the past week. Call Bill and you really can't go wrong!

Jason
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Ashton is the best repair and mechanical technician company I've found. I no longer get multiple quotes in the heating and cooling field because I know I'm getting the lowest price from Ashton. I have used Ashton's services for installation of a new furnace and complete duct work at my business, repair of my home furnace and repair of my pool heater. The customer service is outstanding. I will be purchasing a gas fireplace from Ashton in the near future. I can trust this company to provide the best quality at the lowest price. I highly recommend Ashton for any service or purchases you need.

Thanks Jason :)

Brett in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Bill Ashton's crew (James & Josh) did an A-1 job installing my new A/C, just in time for the September warm spell. System works great.
All components (plenum work, line set and outdoor unit) were installed in a neat, tidy and professional manner. Good job guys.

Thanks Brett we appreciate great customers like yourself.

More about Ashton Heating and Cooling

Ashton Heating and Cooling is a trusted family owned business with a personal touch. We have over a decade of experience in installation, service, and maintenance of gas fireplaces, oil furnaces and gas furnaces, air conditioners, tankless hot water heaters, duct design and more!

We also provide duct cleaning, furnace cleaning, air conditioner cleaning, and gas fireplace cleaning.

Ashton Heating and Cooling is proud to offer industry-leading brands including Amana Heating and Cooling systems, Navien water heaters, Rinnai water heaters, and Continental fireplaces.

Contact us for prompt, friendly, professional service including 24/7 emergency repair services to your door! We provide onsite service to all of Durham Region. Call us toll free at: 1-855-240-6055 for all your heating and cooling needs.