Window Armour

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1111 Finch Ave. W. Suite 456 Toronto ON M3J 2E5

Reviews for Window Armour

Lee from Toronto

Heard about this protective layer for added security from a colleague who highly recommended Gary, and I can see why. Very professional, prompt and excellent job. Impressed with the quality of the work and the advice I received for related issues. Couldn't be happier.

Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad you were happy with our work.
Stay Safe

Metalex Security
1 review Pickering, ON

Hi Gary, fantastic work. you cant tell that I have security on the windows but I know it's there. Marty is a true pro when it comes to applying the film and sealing the edges. I will recommend Window Armour to my friends. Thanks, Tom

Thanks very much Tom. Happy to help

Jason in Toronto

I am very happy with the product and service provided by Gary and the team at Window Armour.
From my first contact with them, they have been very quick to respond and with a very clear explanation of the work that would be done and with an accurate quote.
Their work was started on time and they were done sooner than I expected. The job site was left very clean and I was satisfied with the end product.
I would gladly recommend their product and services.

Ben in Toronto

Gary and his crew are fantastic. Polite, professional, on-time and on-quote.

My wife and I are enjoying the peace of mind that comes with the added layer of security Window Armour provides.

Unfortunately, the only way to test it out is to take a baseball bat to our windows and Gary wouldn't cover those costs ;)

Having just moved into a new home, we truly appreciate it when a contractor values service and customer care. Window Armour is one of those contractors and we can't recommend them enough.

Thank you!

Vanessa from Vaughan

After some break-ins in the neighbourhood we decided to be proactive about security. We were already in the market for security film and had researched other brands when we met Gary at the Homeshow. We decided to proceed with Window Armour because this specific product is one of the best on the market, and also, the way it is installed offers the best protection. Gary couldn't be kinder, and his installation team was very clean, neat and thorough. We definitely sleep a little better knowing we have this extra measure of security, and that alone makes it worth the investment.

Anahita in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Gary and his team were outstanding. They installed the window film in 3 hours. Very clean job and my family and I feel safe and protected. The UV protecting the film offers is an added bonus. I also got a break on my home insurance.
Thank you Window Armour!
Ana

INFO in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

After a break in I immediately called window armour - Gary came over immediately and was very professional. He had his guys installing the next day! I feel safe in my home now and only wish I had it during the break in

KD, Thornhill in Thornhill

I decided to have window armour installed after it saved a friend from a break-in attempt. The company was very responsive. They came and measured the windows and installed promptly and easily. An alarm may make a lot of noise after a break-in but this actually keeps them from getting into your house. I feel much safer!

Lumina Eye Care

We recently opened an Optometry practice in Thornhill and we were looking for an option to prevent vandalism. We found Gary and he was very professional and took the time to explain the procedure in detail. After installation, we appreciate them coming back for touch ups and ensure we were completely satisfied. Gary and his team were professional and friendly. We would highly recommend Window Armour to our family and friends.

-Dr. Fung & Dr. Yu

More about Window Armour

Protect Your Home, Keep your Family Safe & Secure with Window Armour Security Film. An Invisible source of Protection. Can prevent forced entry, Helps hold shattered glass in place, Easily and quickly installed, blocks 99% UV rays, Reduced home insurance premiums. www. windowarmour. ca