Window Armour

Reviews for Window Armour

Ian Wollach from Toronto
Ian Wollach from Toronto

Excellent Product, Professionally Installed

Home was broken into. Used a brick to break the glass and open the rear patio door. In process they damaged the door, shutters and hardwood floor.

Forced to get glass and shutters replaced and door and floor repaired.

Friend suggested window armour. Nevertheless, obtained 2 quotes.

Called Gary. Excellent product. Professionally Installed. Very difficult to notice.

In addition, price of $1,000, for 7 windows, was significantly less than 2nd quote of $1,600 using a competing 3M product. In addition, 3M product specs were inferior.

Lee from Toronto
Lee from Toronto

Window security treatment

Heard about this protective layer for added security from a colleague who highly recommended Gary, and I can see why. Very professional, prompt and excellent job. Impressed with the quality of the work and the advice I received for related issues. Couldn't be happier.

Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad you were happy with our work.
Stay Safe

Metalex Security
Metalex Security
1 review Pickering, ON

Window security film

Hi Gary, fantastic work. you cant tell that I have security on the windows but I know it's there. Marty is a true pro when it comes to applying the film and sealing the edges. I will recommend Window Armour to my friends. Thanks, Tom

Thanks very much Tom. Happy to help

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Home Security

I am very happy with the product and service provided by Gary and the team at Window Armour.
From my first contact with them, they have been very quick to respond and with a very clear explanation of the work that would be done and with an accurate quote.
Their work was started on time and they were done sooner than I expected. The job site was left very clean and I was satisfied with the end product.
I would gladly recommend their product and services.

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Invisible Window Protection

Gary and his crew are fantastic. Polite, professional, on-time and on-quote.

My wife and I are enjoying the peace of mind that comes with the added layer of security Window Armour provides.

Unfortunately, the only way to test it out is to take a baseball bat to our windows and Gary wouldn't cover those costs ;)

Having just moved into a new home, we truly appreciate it when a contractor values service and customer care. Window Armour is one of those contractors and we can't recommend them enough.

Thank you!

Vanessa from Vaughan
Vanessa from Vaughan

Security Film

After some break-ins in the neighbourhood we decided to be proactive about security. We were already in the market for security film and had researched other brands when we met Gary at the Homeshow. We decided to proceed with Window Armour because this specific product is one of the best on the market, and also, the way it is installed offers the best protection. Gary couldn't be kinder, and his installation team was very clean, neat and thorough. We definitely sleep a little better knowing we have this extra measure of security, and that alone makes it worth the investment.

Anahita in Mississauga
Anahita in Mississauga
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Best home security system!

Gary and his team were outstanding. They installed the window film in 3 hours. Very clean job and my family and I feel safe and protected. The UV protecting the film offers is an added bonus. I also got a break on my home insurance.
Thank you Window Armour!
Ana

INFO in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
INFO in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Window Armour

After a break in I immediately called window armour - Gary came over immediately and was very professional. He had his guys installing the next day! I feel safe in my home now and only wish I had it during the break in

KD, Thornhill in Thornhill
KD, Thornhill in Thornhill

Security must

I decided to have window armour installed after it saved a friend from a break-in attempt. The company was very responsive. They came and measured the windows and installed promptly and easily. An alarm may make a lot of noise after a break-in but this actually keeps them from getting into your house. I feel much safer!

Lumina Eye Care
Lumina Eye Care

Security film for commercial unit

We recently opened an Optometry practice in Thornhill and we were looking for an option to prevent vandalism. We found Gary and he was very professional and took the time to explain the procedure in detail. After installation, we appreciate them coming back for touch ups and ensure we were completely satisfied. Gary and his team were professional and friendly. We would highly recommend Window Armour to our family and friends.

-Dr. Fung & Dr. Yu

More about Window Armour

Protect Your Home, Keep your Family Safe & Secure with Window Armour Security Film. An Invisible source of Protection. Can prevent forced entry, Helps hold shattered glass in place, Easily and quickly installed, blocks 99% UV rays, Reduced home insurance premiums. www. windowarmour. ca