FDR Plumbing

HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Milton  >  FDR Plumbing

Reviews for FDR Plumbing

1 review Milton, ON

Awful

I hired FDR plumbing to do some plumbing work in my house. I met the owner and he didn’t do personally the work. He sent two young men from his company. After the above plumbing, we didn’t have any hot water in the house because of his poor job. We have young children and I called him. He didn’t pick up the phone and didn’t show up to supervise the work. He is so irresponsible and inhuman. We stayed about 1 week with the whole family without hot water. We called another plumber and he fixed the issues. Everything happened because his inexperienced young workers without any plumbing skills didn’t install the faucet cartridge in the new bathroom and the hot water continues to mix with cold water.

brenen
brenen

bathroom renovation

removal and reconnected all bathroom fixtures. FDR Plumbing was prompt, worked well with other trades and was very professional in their interaction with us.

Thank you Brenen.

Krys
Krys
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom renovation

Fausto did great job with relocating and finishing plumbing at our kitchen renovation.On time, on budget, clean and good manner behaving.thank you Fausto and the team.

Thank you very much for your review, it is much appreciated!!

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Great guys- both times I used them they came ASAP, especially when I had a minor emergency. Seem really TO know their stuff. Would definitely recommend them.

Called them out to a shower that wouldn’t turn off. After diagnosing the problem over the phone, even though it was getting late FAUSTO came over from Oakville and within a few minutes had fixed the problem and totally cleaned up.
I’d use these guys every time.

Thank you so much for your review, it's much appreciated.

FDR Plumbing.

House t.
House t.

Large renovation

Good timing and fallow up, team player understands importance of renovation schedule . Creative and good problem solvers. I hire FDR for all my plumbing needs when renovating and building new homes.

Thank you so much for your review, it's much appreciated.

FDR Plumbing.

Bits from Toronto
Bits from Toronto
18 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Multiple Plumbing Jobs

Fausto is the man! I had multiple plumbing issues in my century home. I got many quotes and although Fausto said the exact same thing/made the same recommendations as all the other plumbers, he was roughly HALF the price! He was super professional (on time, tidy and helpful) and even made some last second visits to the home when requested. Him and Sean did a great job and I will use them again for any future plumbing work!

Thank you for the great review, we treat every customer with the out most respect and professionalism as well as providing affordable pricing.

More about FDR Plumbing

At FDR Plumbing, we provide a wide range of high quality residential and commercial plumbing services with customer satisfaction as our top priority. We take pride in all our work and ensure that every job is completed with honesty, integrity and no hidden costs. Every job is approached equally as we understand the needs of all our customers. We offer Plumbing, Drain Services, Commercial Services, and Renovations / Custom Builds.

*****

We're proudly serving the areas of: Milton, Ontario, serving the Greater Toronto Area.

*****

Call us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.