Fdr Plumbing

Patrick
Patrick
5 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Mixing valve

Came back from vacation and my mixing valve was leaking water all over my hot water tank. It had been going on for so long the water had calcified and rusted.

Scheduled an appointment with FDR plumbing and they arrived promptly (even a few minutes early). Fixed the mixing valve with no fuss or delay. They even drained the main line water filter for me and wiped the gunk off my water tank without being asked!

Stellar service. Would heartily recommend.

Luke
Luke
1 review Milton, ON

Water Line & Mixing Valve

The customer service was great and very helpful, quick and professional. I would recommend them for any plumbing service.

Thanks Luke it was a pleasure doing work for you.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Identify problem and provide quote

Fausto came to check out a damp ceiling which I thought was caused by a leaking bathtub. His systematic approach to check out all possibilities helped to identify the problem, which was not the bathtub but a leak from the outside. I appreciate his prompt response, knowledge and professionalism.

You are very welcome, we treat every job equally weather big or small.

Attard C.
Attard C.

Rough-I need and finishes on two bathrooms

I've been using FDR for many years and the service is quick and on point... most of the projects are high end and FDR takes the care to cover and clean after each day and installation is done with care. I never have to worry with FDR

Thank you Josh, always a pleasure working with Attard contacting.

Joemarques_2000
Joemarques_2000
1 review Milton, ON

Basement plumbing

Fausto and team were great to deal with and took the time to explain everything.

Job done in a timely manner.
Clean, professional and punctual.

Thanks Joe, look forward to working with you in the future for all your plumbing needs.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Awful

I hired FDR plumbing to do some plumbing work in my house. I met the owner and he didn’t do personally the work. He sent two young men from his company. After the above plumbing, we didn’t have any hot water in the house because of his poor job. We have young children and I called him. He didn’t pick up the phone and didn’t show up to supervise the work. He is so irresponsible and inhuman. We stayed about 1 week with the whole family without hot water. We called another plumber and he fixed the issues. Everything happened because his inexperienced young workers without any plumbing skills didn’t install the faucet cartridge in the new bathroom and the hot water continues to mix with cold water.

I’m sorry your experience with our services that day were less than satisfactory. Rest assure that if I was made aware of the severity of the issue, we would have made an emergency visit that same day. I’m sorry that you feel the need to not only attack my business, but the nature of my character as well, based on a misunderstanding. We very much take pride in all our work and have many happy customers.

brenen
brenen

bathroom renovation

removal and reconnected all bathroom fixtures. FDR Plumbing was prompt, worked well with other trades and was very professional in their interaction with us.

Thank you Brenen.

Krys
Krys
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom renovation

Fausto did great job with relocating and finishing plumbing at our kitchen renovation.On time, on budget, clean and good manner behaving.thank you Fausto and the team.

Thank you very much for your review, it is much appreciated!!

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Great guys- both times I used them they came ASAP, especially when I had a minor emergency. Seem really TO know their stuff. Would definitely recommend them.

Called them out to a shower that wouldn’t turn off. After diagnosing the problem over the phone, even though it was getting late FAUSTO came over from Oakville and within a few minutes had fixed the problem and totally cleaned up.
I’d use these guys every time.

Thank you so much for your review, it's much appreciated.

FDR Plumbing.

House t.
House t.

Large renovation

Good timing and fallow up, team player understands importance of renovation schedule . Creative and good problem solvers. I hire FDR for all my plumbing needs when renovating and building new homes.

Thank you so much for your review, it's much appreciated.

FDR Plumbing.

More about Fdr Plumbing

At FDR Plumbing, we provide a wide range of high quality residential and commercial plumbing services with customer satisfaction as our top priority. We take pride in all our work and ensure that every job is completed with honesty, integrity and no hidden costs. Every job is approached equally as we understand the needs of all our customers. We offer Plumbing, Drain Services, Commercial Services, and Renovations / Custom Builds.

*****

We're proudly serving the areas of: Milton, Ontario, serving the Greater Toronto Area.

*****

Call us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.