Hills Landscaping And Property Maintenance

Hills Landscaping And Property Maintenance

Reviews for Hills Landscaping And Property Maintenance

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fantastic company!!

Fantastic company. I’ve been through many landscaping companies. None of which was able to keep my property manicured. My grass is green, my bushes are trimmed, I have no weeds in my flower gardens, and they show up every week. Just thought I’d share.

Catlover in Mississauga
Catlover in Mississauga

Buyer beware

Our family has used Hills Landscraping & Maintenance for two and a half years and we have had to let him go a few months ago because of numerous issues. The owner oversees the work but is unreliable because he says he will take care of a problem but it does not get done. He has damaged equipment outside on our property and either says he will repair/replace it but does not, or he denies responsibility. Sometimes his people (some look underage) don't even show up on the promised days/weeks. Beware because he is charming, overcommits and under delivers and drags his feet. Whether it is intentional or not, that is for you to decide. His price is right but quality is poor.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hills Landscaping

Grass cutting was decent but everything else that was promised was never done. Over seeding and fertilizer were promised but not done.
Due to all the rain, some weeks were missed. My neighbour however, had his grass cut during the same rainy periods by a different company

victoria from Richmond Hill
victoria from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Lawn Care

I would like to recommend this company to my fellow neighbours. I believe when there is an outstanding company out there, they should be gratified!
I have been through to many landscapers and i finally found my last. They are reliable, professional, and affordable. My lawn has never looked better!!!!!
Victoria & Ben

Sandra from Toronto
Sandra from Toronto

Weekly lawn cutting and property maintenance

Lawn cutting is good although they have left the gate open several times and my dog has attempted an escape. They are lousy at the other promised services like trimming and weeding. S