General Contractors

Jeff in Toronto

New garage build

Toronto
M5S 2C7

Michael and his team were fast, thorough and extremely professional. They completed everything on time and on budget and communicated any changes/alterations along the way. I was so impressed with both the quality and speed of their work...and the crew always took time out every morning to say hi to my 3-year old son who loved watching them work. I would recommend Michael and his crew for any project for your home.

Jonathan Steele from East York
Jonathan Steele from East York

New Garage

Michael and his team at MTP Construction did a great job. The work was done on schedule and on budget. They were flexible with what we wanted built and the final product looks great.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

New garage build

Toronto
M5S 2C7

Michael and his team did a great job building a new garage for us. It was completed on time and on budget. What really sets him apart though is the way he dealt with problems. If there were any misunderstandings or mistakes, he dealt with them professionally and accepted responsibility when needed and we came to mutually acceptable agreements. His team was a pleasure to work with and I will be calling them back for future projects. Thanks guys.

Laura
Laura

Reno garage and replaced door

The team came and did a great job replacing our garage door and cleaning up water damaged wood. They came by quickly and did the work efficiently.
We would have them come back anytime to do our next project.

Antoni from York
Antoni from York
1 review York, ON

Rebuilt stairwell, Installed patio doors

From the very beginning, Michael had put my mind at ease. Him and his workers were punctual, fast and the quality was impeccable. I am still in shock on how fast MTP turned around this job! I will definitely be using him again for rebuilding my garage in the summer.

Robert from Toronto
Robert from Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Michael and his crew completed "phase 2" of our bathroom renovation - new soaker tub, faucets, window and the tiling surrounding the tub and up one wall. Michael and I agreed on a labour cost for the job and I provided all materials. After a delay in receiving the tub, Mike was still flexible about getting the job going asap. He and his crew were courteous and friendly - they were very clear about the extra materials they needed and why as they went through the work. Even through it took a day longer than expected to complete, Mike and team worked on Saturday to get it done asap. After they finished, there was a minor issue that came up; but Mike came back the very next day to address the problem. We're very happy with the quality of the work and it looks great. We look forward to working with Mike again and would certainly recommend him.

tresa from Scarborough
tresa from Scarborough

tiling

Michael and his crew did a great job on my tiling job. They were extremely knowledgeable, professional, and accessible. They were always on time and were reasonably priced. I would recommend them to anyone considering any home renovations.

Delfin Tan from Etobicoke
Delfin Tan from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Covered Front Porch

I looked up MTP CONSTRUCTION from this site in Aug. and picked them based on the excellent reviews. From the initial discussion we had in person about the project ,he gave me the impression of an experienced, knowledgeable and most importantly to me trustworthy contractor everyone would hope to find. I WAS RIGHT ! ! So thanks to Michael, to his crew Junee and Biggs and to trustedpros which was the 1st link to our lovely porch we admire and enjoy so much. It is true Michael will try his best to accommodate your vision of your project. I hope MTP can post pictures of the finished porch we feel so proud of. AGAIN, THANKS!! MTP construction.

DELFIN

Ahamed from Scarborough
Ahamed from Scarborough

Building Car Port

Awesome experience with whole team of MTP Construction Group, at the beginning I was a bit nervous and confused as I had a recent bad experience with of the other contractor however, Michael prove it wrong as this is the best contracting service I received so far. I will recommend Michael to anyone looking for this types of building contraction as I know they WILL NOT be disappointed. At last I would like to say THANK YOU very much MTP Construction Group and specially "Michael" as I am a happy customer of him and he will get all my projects from now on.

Please Note: Michael and his team are always showed up on time and sometimes even early and knows their job. Thank you once again.

Onik from Scarborough
Onik from Scarborough

Basement Waterproofing

I have had a problem with a leaky basement for a number of years, I decided to contact several companies for an estimate on the necessary. I found Mike's estimated cost to be very reasonable.He communicated his repair process to me thoroughly and provided a timeline for the completion of the work. Mike and his crew were courteous and finished on schedule. It has been several weeks since the repair and I am relieved that the basement leak has finally been resolved thanks to Mike. Strongly recommend.

More about MTP Construction Group

MTP Construction Group (MTPCG) is an Ontario based residential, commercial and industrial construction company that is committed to customer satisfaction. With over 18 years of experience, our quality workmanship has earned us an excellent reputation for quality and dependability. We specialize in renovations, add-ons and remodelling. We do everything from ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?