Probitas Plumbing - No Longer In Business

Probitas Plumbing - No Longer In Business
1-604-353-2062
Ottawa
K1P5J2

Happy to provide my enthusiastic endorsement to Randy at Apex Pro. He worked quietly and efficiently unblocking a toilet that had given me problems for years, and at the same time replaced parts in other toilets. Although the job took longer than originally expected (it required taking up the toilet then resealing), his price was reasonable and I appreciated his honest, no-fuss, approach. I'll definitely be using him again.

Loc in Ottawa
Loc in Ottawa

Highly recommended

I was truly impressed with Randy and his team. They were responsive, on time, and very professional. I needed a kitchen faucet installed (including some complex plumbing work) and a repair on a bathroom faucet. They did it on the day they said they would and at a reasonable price. Will use them again.

JAllenOttawa in Ottawa
JAllenOttawa in Ottawa

Toilet repairs

I called Randy in the morning and by the afternoon I had a working toilet again! He also gave me some good advice about another plumbing issue I had. On time, fair prices, and honest. I would definitely use him again.

Ibrahim A. from Ottawa
Ibrahim A. from Ottawa

Plumbing

Mr. Randy come calm and relaxed with good greetings. This is quite unusual for Technicians I have been familiar. He has in a short period told me the estimate and how he would proceed to do it. It was very reasonable price and include all parts and labour. There is no bones in the closet. We even chat about life like a friend I know before.

Lobna A.
Lobna A.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replace a kitchen faucet, replace a toilet seat and fixing a bathroom sink

Randy came to my house to fix my bathroom sink, and replace a toilet seat, and a kitchen faucet. He will come back next week for my leaking water tap in my backyard.
He is efficient, quick and professional, I'am very satisfied and I will call him for future services for sure.
Thank you very much Randy.

Suzanne Cloutier from Ottawa
Suzanne Cloutier from Ottawa

Poly B pipe repair

This is Randy's second visit to my home in 5 months for leaking pipes. Great work, personable and a pleasure to do business with. Definitely will recommend to others for plumbing problems. Thanks!!

Tamara from Ottawa
Tamara from Ottawa

blocked drain

Can't say enough good things about Randy. He responded immediately to an after hours call and arrived within an hour. He assessed the problem and quickly fixed it. His rate was very fair especially since it was in the middle of the night. We are having him back to look at other plumbing issues later in the week. So happy to have found this service provider.

Daniela Savin from Ottawa
Daniela Savin from Ottawa

protective plumbing work

Incredibly professional, knowledgeable, hardworking, helpful, accommodating, dependable, kind, pleasant and very patient, that's how we'd describe Randy. He just finished installing a backwater valve in our basement and we were very impressed with the quality and the efficiency of his work. Not to mention the very competitive price. Randy even worked late last Friday evening, such that we wouldn't be left with a big hole in the concrete floor until Monday. Based on the protective plumbing work done in our basement, we would gladly recommend Probitas Pluming to anyone. Many thanks Randy and Probitas Plumbing for such a great and hassle free job!
Daniela, Nepean