Appliance Installation Services

Liz Nielsen from Whitby
Liz Nielsen from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Appliance Installation

I had purchased a new gas range, refrigerator, dishwasher, and over the stove microwave for my home and needed someone to disconnect the old appliances then to connect the new appliances. I called Jeff at Appliance Installation Services in Oshawa and he set up a time to complete the job. I thought I would be left with some of the old appliances after delivery of the new ones because I wouldn't be able to disconnect them beforehand. I called Jeff the night before delivery and he said he would come in the morning to disconnect the old appliances then come back later that day after the new ones were delivered to connect them. He included this service in the price he had quoted and didn't charge for two calls. Jeff arrived when he said he would and brought any connectors necessary with him. He was knowledgable and courteous. When he finished the connections he completely tested that the appliances were working and there were no leaks. I was very impressed with his willingness to accommodate changes in scheduling, the quality of his work and I felt his price was very reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate to call Jeff again or to recommend him.

More about Appliance Installation Services

We install all major household appliances, furnaces, A/ C's and garage door openers. Need a gas line installed? Give us a call. Fully licensed and insured.