Silverback Electric

Gordon
Gordon
7 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

2nd time with great service

This is the 2nd time Silvervack Electric has done work for us. Today was installing smart switches to work with Amazon Alexa and replace a light fixture. I am very pleased with the work and the reasonable price charged. I can see why they have been the Best Of Homestars 4 straight years. I would have no hesitation recommending this company.

Daniel from Surrey
Daniel from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Very Easy to Work WIth

Silverback re-ran my thermostat wire. I requested to supply the wire because I was going to the store and knew exactly what I needed, and they were accommodating.
The electrician was friendly and got the job done in a timely manner. Absolutely no complaints here!

Hey Daniel it was a pleasure to work with you as well thanks for the great review.

Darlene in Toronto
Darlene in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Service/Repair

We had a small job to repair some electrical in our basement and hang a couple of new light fixtures. Aaron was quick to respond and arranged for Tim to come in working within my schedule. Tim did an excellent job, was friendly and efficient. He also offered to change out an old light fixture in our basement to update to LED and provide better lighting. I went ahead with it and it made such a difference. I would definitely use Silverback Electrical again for future projects. Highly recommended. Bonus their hourly rate is very reasonable.

Hi Darlene
I'm glad you had such a great experience with Silverback Electric .
We really do have some great electricians who take pride in their work I'm glad they could recommend a newer LED lighting solution for your basement.
see you on the next one.

thanks again Aaron

Devon
Devon
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Fantastic Electricians

Aaron and his crew have done about 5 jobs for me now. I wouldnt call anyone else. He is good at what he does, friendly, reliable and his prices are fair.

Devon it is always a pleasure working with you like you stated we have done numerous jobs throughout the years and look forward to seeing you on the next ones thanks again Aaron

Dene in Coquitlam
Dene in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Electrical in Carport Conversion

If you need a professional who stands behind his work and cares about how it's done, call Aaron at Silverback Electric. Anytime I had a question, he answered it right away and got the job done. He knows his stuff.
I would not hesitate in recommending the Silverback team to anyone and will contact in future for any upcoming renovations.
Absolutely 5 stars.

Dianne in North Vancouver
Dianne in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

chapel, kitchen, administration building

Aaron has been involved with the on-going maintenance and upgrading of our 1960's building and more recently to work on a major renovation. He is reliable, efficient and so pleasant. He deals with all our Idiosyncrasies with good humor.

Greg @ BC
G. .
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

3 way Zwave Plus GE switch wiring with LED dimmable bulbs and flaky neutral

Tim from Silverback Electric helped sort out a wiring issue where a zwave plus GE switch wired to hyperikon dimmable LED bulbs would result in flickering, when wired in a 3 way setup.

The wiring is original and 60 years old. As expected, it requires an experienced person to figure out whats going on. In a nutshell, Tim's persistence paid off, he determined the issue when probably most would have given up. The Zwave plus GE switch to works, despite the wiring limitations.

I would highly recommend Silverback Electric for any electrical needs, including troubleshooting where others may not have the skills and patience.

Aarons team at Silverback will be installing a generator and wiring my garage as they have earned my trust.

Thanks Silverback! Whoop!!!!

Hi Greg

I'm glad we could figure out your lighting issues.
We never know what we're going to find with old wiring and newer technology.
it was a pleasure working with you as well

Nadine
Nadine
1 review Vancouver, BC

Simple electrical work for appliance installation

Aaron at Silverback was great with a very simple job I needed done... was worried I'd never get someone since it was so small but he fit me in between a couple of other jobs, was very responsive getting in touch and gave me fair pricing. And he was super fast when he got here! I am so appreciative, nice to have a positive experience since I was already dealing with some unexpected hiccups in what should have been a straightforward install. Thank you!

Dianalaunt in Port Coquitlam
Dianalaunt in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Amazing Company the best out there

I am not the type to leave reviews but I just had to for silverback electric. Aaron (the owner) has been our electrician since our first renovation in 2013. He quoted the job and it was bang on, he and his staff arrived on time and got the job done when he said he would. It was a no brainer to have him back when we did construction again. They are just the best out there and he is the only electrician I would ever use. I give him 10 stars but I can only put in 5. Thank you Silverback Electric

Michael Klatt from Maple Ridge
Michael Klatt from Maple Ridge
12 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Garage Sub Panel Install

I had Aaron and Silverback Electric do a job for me about 4 years ago for which he did a 10/10 job on. I didn't hesitate calling Aaron to get a 100 amp sub panel brought into my garage for power tools (wood working) and eventually a level 2 electric vehicle fast charger. He made sure he had all the materials (#2 wire, panel, new outlets, breakers) when he showed up to get the job done and as usual everything was a neat and tidy when completed. What I like about Aaron is he fits in the small jobs and doesn't charge you an arm and a leg like some of the other outfits do. Super easy going personality and explains everything in easy to understand terms. Thanks again Silverback for a job well done!

Hi Michael

Happy to hear you're enjoying your new sub panel it's going to make your life a lot easier.
I think that's the way to go. Get all prepped up for a new electric car it's the way of the future.

See you on the next one.

thanks Aaron

More about Silverback Electric

At Silverback Electric the customer is our number one priority. Our electricians take great pride in going that extra mile to make sure that you are happy with every job, large or small. We are experts in all aspects of home and business electrics; you can be certain that our friendly team will do the job right and safely. Call us for your residential, commercial and industrial electrical needs.

Specialties: