HomeStars  >  Electricians in Delta  >  Silverback Electric

Reviews for Silverback Electric

Jessica in Surrey
1 review New Westminster, BC

Needed some new light fixtures installed. Silverback was able to work with my schedule and send someone in less than 48 hours! Derek was great. He arrived on time and was very professional, going above and beyond to take care of everything we need, even following up later in the day to make sure things were still working well. I'd highly recommend them!

Hi Jessica I'm glad you called Silverback electric to take care of your lighting needs.
We always try to accommodate our clients and get there as soon as we can.
Our team members are very professional and and care about every job I'm so glad that that was your experience.

Thanks again

bgirl in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Read a lots of great reviews about Silverback Electric and was pleased to hire Aaron to decommission our secondary suite. He promptly responded to all my inquiries and the quote was very reasonable. He guaranteed his work and even suggested that I paid him after the inspection was passed. He arrived punctually at the scheduled time and the work was performed quickly, professionally. He is knowledgeable and had all the parts handy to complete the job. The inspection was passed without any problem the next day. I am very satisfied for the work Aaron has done and I highly recommend him. Would definitely hire him again in the future for any electrical works.

Thanks for the great review I'm glad we could be of service and decommission your secondary Suite
We have done quite a few of these lately as the city of Burnaby is starting to enforce their tax penalties for having a secondary Suite.

Lina/Surrey,BC in Surrey
5 reviews Surrey, BC

I am very happy that I had Silverback Electric do our bathroom electrical updates, Aaron did an awesome job and he is a great electrician and does great work. I highly recommend him to friends and family to have him do any of their electrical needs. I will be having Aaron back to do more electrical updates in our home.

for a great job.

Hi Lina thanks for the great review
Im glad you are enjoying your new bathroom.
It turned out awesome I think we made the right choice on the lighting those new razor pot lights really put off a perfect spectrum of light.

See you on your kitchen reno

thanks again Aaron

Shawn from Vancouver
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

We needed to have our power line moved from under our roof soffits to a roof mast, and to have the service upgraded to 200 amp. I'm so pleased we hired Silverback for this work! Aaron responded to our initial email inquiry really quickly and had a quote to us shortly after getting our photos/job details. His quote was very fair and matched my final invoice with no surprises.

The work took place over two days and Aaron and Andrew arrived right on time both days. In addition to doing fine work (which passed inspection no problem) they were both very considerate of my property - e.g., laying down cardboard so as not to track mud on my floor, carefully cutting out my drywall so it can be reinstalled etc. Aaron also had all the details sorted out - once I hired him I didn't have to worry about dealing with Hydro, permits or inspectors. It was all organized at his end - all I had to do was be there to open the gate.

It's just like the Silverback website says - these guys are reliable, honest and friendly and I wholeheartedly recommend them!

Hey Arthur thanks for the great review I'm glad you will be enjoying your new service.
It was a pleasure to work with you guys hope to see you in the future when you do your kitchen reno

thanks again Aaron

Karen W. from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Hired Silverback to decommission our basement suite.
Aaron arrived promptly at the scheduled time. We found him to be honest, pleasant and easy to talk to. He completed the work quickly as well as giving us a fair price.

This morning the Burnaby inspector came and said the work was done perfectly to their requirements. I would highly recommend Aaron for any electrical work and would not hesitate to hire him again in the future.

Good to hear everything worked out with the inspector in the city of Burnaby secondary Suites need to be decommissioned if you are not using them or else you will have to pay extra every year for no reason

Jen
1 review Burnaby, BC

We read about all the great reviews on Silverback Electric and decided to call Aaron. We needed an electrician to remove the 40 amp range receptacle, remove the range breaker from the panel, and remove hood fan and terminate hood wiring as per the city. All of our questions were answered quickly and the job was completed professionally, quickly and reasonably priced. HIghly recommended!

I'm glad you enjoyed our service everything went well and you will no longer be hassled by the city of Burnaby for your secondary Suite thanks again Aaron

Ross L in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I came across Silverback Electric when doing an internet search. I saw the Homestars review link and after reading all the 10+ rating reviews, I called them and spoke to Andrew about our need to replace 2 existing double fluorescent fixtures to quads. After receiving their very reasonable quote, our Strata Council awarded them the work. We are very pleased with their quality work and price. A quote from their business card "Your Trusted Name for Reliable, Honest and Friendly Electrical Services" and they lived up to every part of it. Thanks Andrew!
Ross L. (Surrey)

Hi Ross thanks for the opportunity to work on your building I'm glad everything worked out if anything comes up in the future please don't hesitate to call

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Back in January, I used Silverback to installed a flood light above my garage. The owner Aaron, was easy to deal with and answered all my emails promptly. Thanks for the great work!

Hope your flood light discourages animals and trespassers this is something we have been doing a lot lately if anything else comes up please don't hesitate to call thanks Aaron

Justin in Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

The guys at Silverback Electric are professional and always get the job done for the clients! They're officially my go to electricians for every job! Highly suggest them for your next job whether it be big or small...

Hey Justin thanks for all the work you have sent my way look forward to wiring the new house in Pitt Meadows

PMHOME
2 reviews Port Moody, BC

We wanted to eliminate visible wires from our wall mounted television. Aaron was excellent, suggesting alternatives and making sure sockets were placed discreetly.

Aaron was also extremely fair and professional when an electrical product was too expensive for us and immediately offered to return it.

We are planning on using Aaron again to eliminate some redundant plug sockets and to move other sockets to less visible wall areas.

Hope you are enjoying your new wall mounted TV we also do low voltage wiring such as data cable and tell

More about Silverback Electric

At Silverback Electric the customer is our number one priority. Our electricians take great pride in going that extra mile to make sure that you are happy with every job, large or small. We are experts in all aspects of home and business electrics; you can be certain that our friendly team will do the job right and safely. Call us for your residential, commercial and industrial electrical needs.