HomeStars  >  Electricians in Delta  >  Silverback Electric

Reviews for Silverback Electric

Knob and Tube Gone!! in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dennis and Eric removed all of the knob and tube wiring from my old house with minimal damage to walls and ceilings. They cleaned up after the work as they went. I felt quite safe having them in my house. They were punctual, pleasant and efficient. The job was very complex and I expected a much larger bill. I absolutely recommend this company.

Thankyou for the great review.
We have a very good team of electricians who take pride in customer service. Were
glad we could wire your house up to code and safer as we removed the knob and tube wiring.
Hope to work with you in the future.

Thanks Aaron

Tim from Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Off the back of his Homestars reviews I gave Aaron a call to resolve an issue where I had drilled into a wire behind some drywall. He tried everything he could to resolve the problem without cutting a hole in the wall, which I really appreciated (it did eventually need to be cut, sadly).

I liked his attitude so much that I immediately pulled the trigger on some LED pot lights I have been wanting to have retrofitted in my bedrooms since we moved in. Yet again I was impressed by his approach as he managed to remove and replace my crappy 1970s switch boxes without damaging the drywall, something akin to construction brain surgery.

By the time he and his colleague left, it was like the lights had always been there.

Aaron's quote was fair and the final invoice reflected it exactly. Throughout, he was approachable, good-natured, showed attention to detail and he went the extra mile.

As a new-ish homeowner, it's a huge relief to have a trusted electrician in my contacts list. The only problem is, now I have no excuse for putting off all the little electrical projects I have in mind! Sorry Aaron, you're going to be busy...

Tim

It was a pleasure.
Glad to help you out on the damaged wiring.
Since then we installed new Led potlights throughout your house.
Hope you are enjoying them.

Suzanna in Toronto

Aaron is a problem solver and enjoys challenges. When I first started talking to him about this project he was responsive and optimistic and found a way to complete this task professionally and to code - where I was told by others that it would be too hard etc. He's great and I would definately recommend him to others.

Susan
Thanks for the review.
Glad you are loving the new laundry.

Jon & Pauline in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Aaron installed under counter LED strip lighting and put the lighting on a dimmer (like my wife wanted). He also installed an outlet outside for us in an area we didn't have power.
Fast, efficient and cost effective. We would highly recommend Aaron for any job around your home - at a fair price for professional workmanship.

Wow that's all I can say
You're Led strip lighting turned out really nice . I think adding the diffuser was a great idea.
I'm sure you will enjoy it for many years to come.
Thanks for the great review

Gordon from Pitt Meadows
5 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

I just had Aaron out to fix a faulty outdoor outlet. It turns out that the electrician who installed it 5 years ago had done a very poor job. Aaron fixed everything quickly and efficiently and his bill was extremely reasonable. I see why he has been the Homestars Best of Vancouver three Times. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing electrical services.

Hi Gordon thanks for the great review I'm happy I could be of service and repair your outdoor Power.
Let me know if anything else comes up.

Thanks Aaron

1 review Richmond, BC

I'm currently in the process of renovating my condo kitchen and I needed an electrician to relocate some receptacles and switches and add wiring for two new pot lights as well as new receptacles to match the amperage requirements of our new cook-top and wall oven.

I'm new to BC so I had no particular contacts for the job. I found Silverback Electric on homestars.com, called them and spoke with Aaron. Aaron was super kind and helpful and came over two days after our initial phone conversation to do the work.

Communication leading up to his visit was a breeze. Aaron made sure to check all my needs prior to the job so that he was able to complete everything in one visit, which is always nice.

Beyond the work itself, Aaron was extremely patient in answering my questions, especially since I know very little about electrical work. I'm very happy with the work that was done and feel much more confident with my own knowledge of electricity after dealing with Silverback Electric. I highly recommend them!

Update: I had Silverback Electric back for some more work last week and this time I dealt with Eric. Wanted to note that the service was once again excellent! Eric was super nice and very professional. I was especially impressed with his knowledge since he is so young. I think he's got a promising future as an electrician and as a Silverback Electric employee. Will be calling these guys back whenever I have more electrical work to be done at our place.

Arthur what can I say it has been pleasure to work with a client such as yourself.
Your condo reno turned out extravagant.
I think you did a great job designing the layout and all the built-in cabinets I'm glad you are enjoying all your new LED pot lights and in floor heat.

See you on the next one

Benson Wong from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

I had Aaron's team do a tough ethernet run from my office to my upstairs pantry as I was having wifi problems. His team was on time, professional and hard working.

They found a route that snaked through my ducting and through paths that I didn't know existed (or possible) in my house! Lines were terminated with patch panels.

It's been a year and a half and things are still working perfectly! The networking in my home is super fast and no more complaints from the family about no or slow internet.

Aaron also came out to help me fix an outdoor receptacle that was giving me problems. He tested and fixed the problem quickly and professionally.

Would definitely use them again and would recommend to my friends!

Hey Benson

Thanks for the great review I'm glad you are enjoying your internet with no interruptions at high speed.
I'm glad you weren't impressed with our team

thanks again

ArtYee in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

I initially called Aaron to quote on a complete electrical system replacement in my townhouse. The building had aluminum wiring from the 1970s, and it needed to go.

Right from the get-go, I knew that I was in good hands. Aaron is one of the most honest, down to earth and reasonable trades I've had the pleasure of working with. From the initial visit to scope out the work, to the communication during the quoting process, right through to the electrical system removal and replacement, I have had nothing but an amazing experience. My project wasn't easy - but Aaron and his expert team of electricians handled it all deftly.

Since the original electrical system replacement, Aaron's number is the first one I call if I need any electrical work done in my home. He's the kind of guy who is always there for you. Can't recommend him enough!

Hey Arthur

It was an absolute pleasure working for you.
You did the right thing by replacing your old aluminum wiring.
Alluminun wiring can definitely be a safety hazard as time goes on.

Hope you enjoy your fresh new look on your Vancouver townhouse.

Thanks again Aaron

Early Learning Childcare Centre in Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Aaron and his team are true professionals! Easy to deal with. Good price. Works around your needs. One of the best decisions we have made during the renovations. Will definitely use again and highly recommended!

Thanks for the great review I'm glad we could be of assistance for you're new day care in Coquitlam.
It turned out really nice and I see you guys are super busy already.
We look forward to working with you on the next one.

Jessica in Surrey
1 review New Westminster, BC

Needed some new light fixtures installed. Silverback was able to work with my schedule and send someone in less than 48 hours! Derek was great. He arrived on time and was very professional, going above and beyond to take care of everything we need, even following up later in the day to make sure things were still working well. I'd highly recommend them!

Hi Jessica I'm glad you called Silverback electric to take care of your lighting needs.
We always try to accommodate our clients and get there as soon as we can.
Our team members are very professional and and care about every job I'm so glad that that was your experience.

More about Silverback Electric

At Silverback Electric the customer is our number one priority. Our electricians take great pride in going that extra mile to make sure that you are happy with every job, large or small. We are experts in all aspects of home and business electrics; you can be certain that our friendly team will do the job right and safely. Call us for your residential, commercial and industrial electrical needs.