My Fireplace

London ON N6L1C7

Reviews for My Fireplace

Private User reviews London, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioning replacement

It was time to replace our furnace and air conditioning equipment. The entire My Fireplace team was great to work with. Concise product descriptions and options and no pressure sales. The installation team was on time to begin, did a terrific installation job with no mess or disruption. I would not hesitate to reccomend them.

cool/heat in London
cool/heat in London
0 reviews London, ON

air cond. repair

Jeff ...from Coad's in St.thomas came out to our house and repaired our air conditioner.I couldn'r have asked for better service.He was also very polite and saved us buying a new unit.

LInda B in London
LInda B in London
1 review London, ON

Fireplace installation

Replaced an existing fireplace with a Kozy Heat Chaska. It looks fantastic - very realistic, nice log set.
Installer Nick was great - explained everything about the fireplace and left the room tidy!
Thanks

kathy in Saint Thomas
kathy in Saint Thomas
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

check-up - fireplace and furnace

Jeff came to my house within the time frame and immediately got to work after introducing himself. He was fast and efficient and I barely noticed that he had finished looking at the furnace and onto the fireplace. Very thorough, very clean, very accommodating. He even turned all of the basement lights off....impressive! Thank you very much Jeff.

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Fall Service for furnace and gas fireplace

John, the service technician , arrived at my door promptly at 8am this morning , November 22, 2018. He was warm and friendly as well very efficient and thorough. I was having a very sad morning as it will soon be a year that my beloved husband passed away. He was warm and comforting . He explained thoroughly everything he did . He went outside the " job' description by warning me that my driveway was sheer ice and very slippery and he gladly put salt on the driveway and sidewalk for me. He also helped me replace the batteries in the fireplace remote control.
Thanks to his kindness, he made it a much better for me ! Thank you, Diane M

Air Conditioning / Furance Repair

During one humid night our a/c stopped working, we called COAD the following morning and they were there within 45 minutes. Jeff came and looked at the furnace and air conditioning unit and determined the problem. He explained the issue thoroughly and fixed the issue. He was extremely professional and helpful.

I highly recommend COAD, and if you can chose your technician - get Jeff!

Dave from London
Dave from London
6 reviews London, ON

I recently had a new air conditioner system installed in my house but the next day my washer and dryer would not work. My Fireplace sent Ian M. over to find and fix the problem. Ian worked diligently until he discovered and resolved the problem with the electrical panel. I would recommend Ian for his commitment to resolving the problem. Ian is an asset to My Fireplace and they are lucky to have such a great employee.

Kim in London
Kim in London
1 review London, ON

Hot water tank

Jeff was great at trouble shooting the malfunction of Hot Water tank. I would definitely recommend him as anyone's service tech. He was also great at explaining the problems without technical jargon.

hershey in Saint Thomas
hershey in Saint Thomas
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

Had a humidifier installed on our furnace.

Such a nice and capable young man came to install our humidifier. We were really pleased with him and his no fuss no muss service. So willing to answer our questions and explain how to use and maintain the new humidifier. Your price was satisfactory compared to others we checked out.

Cal in Ingersoll
Cal in Ingersoll
1 review Ingersoll, ON

Furnace repair

Your field tech Jeff arrived on time and replaced our thermostat he also had a brief look at our Lennox furnace and found two problems that could effect the operation of the furnace. He was very informative and professional.

Cal

More about My Fireplace

Customer satisfaction is our top concern. Our certified technicians have been professionally trained by the manufacturers of the products we sell and remain updated on the latest home comfort products. My Fireplace is southern Ontario's leader in heating and air conditioning. Located in London, Ontario, the certified technicians at My ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in London?