My Fireplace

London ON N6L1C7

Reviews for My Fireplace

hershey in Saint Thomas
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

Such a nice and capable young man came to install our humidifier. We were really pleased with him and his no fuss no muss service. So willing to answer our questions and explain how to use and maintain the new humidifier. Your price was satisfactory compared to others we checked out.

Cal in Ingersoll
1 review Ingersoll, ON

Your field tech Jeff arrived on time and replaced our thermostat he also had a brief look at our Lennox furnace and found two problems that could effect the operation of the furnace. He was very informative and professional.

Cal

Walter Ferguson from Komoka
4 reviews London, ON

My fireplace came out and assessed my needs and then the installer, Sam, came out to make sure that the work could be done. He answered all my concerns and was more than happy to make sure that the job was completed properly and to my satisfaction before leaving the premises.

Alf Neuman
6 reviews London, ON

I purchased tankless water heater and a few things from this company. the first water heater they installed didn't work. however, they came for servicing within one hour each time i called. eventually they replaced the faulty water heater with a new one. they were very good to deal with.

More about My Fireplace

Customer satisfaction is our top concern. Our certified technicians have been professionally trained by the manufacturers of the products we sell and remain updated on the latest home comfort products. My Fireplace is southern Ontario's leader in heating and air conditioning. Located in London, Ontario, the certified technicians at My ...