Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal

684 St. Clarens Ave. Toronto ON M6H3X1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal

Reviews for Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal

Scott in Toronto

Luno and his father were great! Very easy to work with and honest. They came on short notice over two days in early Dec just before the snow came. They first installed a solar attic fan which works great. At that time they pointed out several issues that needed to get done before winter, so they came back the next day - on a Sunday - to get it done before the snow on Monday. While repairing they found other issues that they fixed while up there and did not increase the quoted price from the day before to repair. I would totally recommend these guys and would use their services again in the future. Thanks so much and sorry for the delayed review.

Erez in Toronto

They responded to our phone call right away and showed up same day. Problems were assessed and repairs completed in no time at all. The review title says it all. Fair pricing, prompt service and they were both friendly and professional! I would highly recommend them for all your roofing needs!

Celia N.

I am extremely satisfied with this Company and I would highly recommend it to anyone in need of a new roof. I had my garage roof replaced and wished I had known about them for the house roof. Excellent workmanship, timeliness and overall professionalism along with a very reasonable price!

Nik in Toronto

Nuno and his father are top notch honest people with years of experience under their belts. I've received quotes from other roofers, however I always felt they were trying to short change me. I never got that vibe from Nuno or his father. Save your time and chose them.

Teresa from Toronto

Thank goodness for Luso Roofing to come to our rescue who understood, and took care of our roof problem after almost a year or so trying to find someone who could take care of our roof situation. We did find another company who was willing to handle it for 8K and we did not feel their recommendation would be good either. Luso Roofing was very professional, efficient, and very prompt in making contact, come to see the situation and within a few days they arrived and did the work right away. A day later we had a major rainfall and I was greatful for their expertise and caring with our situation.

Teresa

More about Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal

Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal is a family owned and operated company located in Toronto, Ontario. The Majority of our roofers have 30+ years of roofing experience, offering quality workmanship and expert service. With this many years of experience, it’s no wonder that 95% of Luso Roofing’s business is by ...