Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal

Reviews for Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal

Ken in North York
Ken in North York

Responsive and Honest Service

I noticed a leak on my ceiling and wanted to get someone in quickly to minimize further damage. I went through the cycle of trying to find help by calling companies but I either got no answer, or having to leave voice mail, and not hear back from them until much later. However, finally to my relief, I found Luso Roofing....I was able to speak to someone right away. The call was friendly, professional and was provided details on expected timeline. They came out, accessed the situation, and provided me with a diagnosis of what the issue was, and as well, pointed out another issue as well, which could have caused damage to my roof as well - all issues resolved promptly.

I'm very happy with the response and service that they provided. Another key note is that they are very friendly and approachable - that in itself makes a huge difference. I also like the fact that they are prompt, honest and communicate anything to me that I need to know - hard to find that quality these days.

If you are looking for reliable help with your roof, and don't need to see the fancy high gloss pamphlets, or sales marketing pitches that might drive up your costs in the end, I encourage you to consider Luso Roofing.
They are a small friendly crew: honest, reliable and able to provide a service that instills confidence.

thanks for your recommendation ken!

SteveMurray in Toronto
SteveMurray in Toronto

Great guys, great work

These guys are the BEST. Super responsive, quality work, and affordable. Had them do two jobs in the past couple of months, one to do repairs on the house's roof, and the other a new roof for my garage. Couldn't be happier with the results.

Thank you Steve!

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

Excellent work

These guys are great. One day water suddenly started leaking into my kitchen, so I called them and they came out the same day. They explained what was wrong and did an extensive emergency patch on the roof that stopped the leak. It was also apparent that the more than 20-year-old roof was in bad shape and would have to be replaced, so eventually I had them do that as well. They did an amazing job on the roof and cleaned up everything before they left. I have a separate garage that has a damaged roof that is leaking and I will be hiring them to replace that as well. It was a pleasure dealing with them from start to finish and I highly recommend them.

thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated!

Fran in Old Toronto
Fran in Old Toronto

roofing

I had my garage done by Luso Toofing and I can honestly say that the father and son are amazing
People. From the customer care-to the excellent workmanship in the job! I can honestly say that this company is trull a 10 out of 10. it was a true pleasure to deal with them and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have roof work done. While I had my garage to do they also fixed up the front of my house on an urgent basis because if the rain. They really went well abive an beyond and it is truly hard these days to find people like this which is why I have written several reviews. These guys deserve great acknowledgement for their service and work. Thank you Nuni and Paulo.

Thanks Fran! Hope all is well!

Steve in Etobicoke
Steve in Etobicoke

Emergency repairs handled perfectly

Repairs had to be done to my roof because of improper nailing done by the previous roofing company. Nuno and Paulo of Luso Roofing did an excellent job and I am thoroughly satisfied. Beware of companies like my previous one who didn’t nail shingles properly and do what’s called “high-nailing“. This is nailing shingles above the proper point of each shingle. As a result, shingles fall out of place, causing water damage during rain.

Thank you sir!

Roof replacement

They responded to our call very quickly, gave us a fair and accurate estimate, and came out (in force) on a Sunday (!) to complete the job. Great service and excellent work.

Thanks!

Excellent Service

I retained this company when I had two leaks in my roof. They came very quickly, investigated the problems in a very professional way and explained the causes clearly. They fixed the issues quickly and for a reasonable price and gave me advice as to further steps to be taken in the future. What I really liked was that although they could turned it into a big make work project, they didn’t. They had integrity. I would hire them again and recommend them to anyone.

thanks for the compliments!

OH in Ajax
OH in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof repair and maintenance

My roof had major damage from windstorm and I was looking for a roofing company with honesty and integrity in business practice and workmanship. I did my research for months and Luso Roofing was the company that stood out. I called; they were prompt in responding, coming to assess the work required on the roof and completing the work. From contact to completion - 1 week. Excellent work.

thanks so much!

Hayley V in Stittsville
Hayley V in Stittsville

Fast fixes to my roof

I had a fabulous experience with Luso Roofing. I'm a new homeowner, and was getting overwhelmed with different roofers telling me different things that needed to be done with our roof after we lost shingles in a windstorm.

I called on a Monday morning, and they were able to come out that afternoon to do a roof assessment. They clearly explained what needed to be done now vs. what could wait, and had really reasonable costs for the repairs we needed. They were back within a couple of days and fixed everything in a couple of hours! The entire time, they were very responsive and made the whole process really easy.

thank you!

Gene in Toronto. in Old Toronto
Gene in Toronto. in Old Toronto

Roof Repair.

Called Nuno and explained my roof repair problem. He said they would come the same day and they did. They inspected the repair and the entire roof, explained what had happened(previous poor workmanship by another roofing company.) what was needed, what they would do and the cost. No fuss, no muss. Fair pricing, and better than some competitors, prompt reliable service and they were both friendly and professional! I strongly recommend them, you won't go wrong with Luso Roofing. Thanks, Gene.

thanks for your freedback!

More about Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal

Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal is a family owned and operated company located in Toronto, Ontario. The Majority of our roofers have 30+ years of roofing experience, offering quality workmanship and expert service. With this many years of experience, it’s no wonder that 95% of Luso Roofing’s business is by ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?