Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal

Reviews for Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal

Alex Dekleva in Old Toronto
Alex Dekleva in Old Toronto

My roof

Paul and Nuno did a fantastic job on my roof. It took a couple of days do to bad weather but fantastic none the less. They were very professional and my property was clean at the end of every day. Cheers guys!

Thanks for the feedback!

Filipe in Old Toronto
Filipe in Old Toronto

Rooftop canopy

I hired luso roofing and know contractors they work for, no complaints and there work is good .
Very professional and experienced craftsmanship which is what we need to protect our investment.

Thanks

Octavio in Old Toronto
Octavio in Old Toronto

ROOFING

Luso Roofing – a commendable roofing company that I highly recommend to all my friends in the Industry. They were absolutely excellent to deal with and conveniently came to meet and answer all my questions. They took their time to assess the damage on my roof and wrote up a very detailed report for my insurance company including high quality photos. They were extremely honest and very helpful in guiding us through the process without any hidden costs. The team of roofers were very hard-working and cleaned up spotlessly afterwards. Thanks to Paulo, Nuno and the roofing team for their excellent work.

Amandeep & Octavio

Thanks for the kind words!

Jessica D. in Toronto
Jessica D. in Toronto

Emergency roof repair job

Luso Roofing responded to an emergency roofing job on our home after a night of heavy rainfall. Paulo and Nuno came to our house as soon as they finished another scheduled job, and quickly and efficiently assessed the scale of damage to our roof. They provided us with a very reasonable quote, and when we accepted, they got straight to work. I was very impressed! Following the repair job, they provided recommendations on other short-term fixes that would help the longevity of our roof, and since we were so pleased with the work, we had them come back within a week to perform the additional jobs. They were quick, efficient, and easy to deal with -- and the work is clean and complete. I would highly recommend Luso Roofing.

thanks

jasmine from Toronto
jasmine from Toronto

Roof repairs

After a torrential spring downpour, Luso Roofing fixed my leaking attic roof quickly. They arrived the same day I called them, inspected the entire roof and identified the problem quickly. Some shingles had blown off and nails had popped off others. They set to work right away and were done in no time. That spot never leaked again, but the next year a new leak sprung up under the flat roof. I called them and again they came out fast. This time damaged flashing around a window was the problem. They repaired the flashing and caulked the window. It was never a problem again. Since then, a new leak appeared in the attic roof (not the spot they originally fixed) and they repaired it perfectly. I've recommended Luso to neighbours who were delighted with their work too. When my roof needs replacing entirely, these are the only guys I'll call.

Thank you so much!

Ed in Guelph
Ed in Guelph

Roof repair

We had a leak in our roof. Luso replied to my email promptly and were here the same day. They went up in bad weather and fixed the leak right away. They also recommended some needed repairs, and were back a couple of days later to perform them. Excellent and professional service with fair pricing. Would recommend... Thanks

Grace
Grace

Recommend without hestiation

I would recommend Luso roofers without hesitation. They came into my home, were very respectful, identified and fixed the problem for a very reasonable fee. Im having them back for maintenance and general upkeep.

Thanks

Chris from Old Toronto
Chris from Old Toronto

Great company & Work

Nuno and Paulo are courteous, communicative and professional. They are quick to respond and always leave you with a sense of confidence in their work and that your home will be well taken care of in their hands. These guys are the real deal.

Thanks for your feedback!

Ken in North York
Ken in North York

Responsive and Honest Service

I noticed a leak on my ceiling and wanted to get someone in quickly to minimize further damage. I went through the cycle of trying to find help by calling companies but I either got no answer, or having to leave voice mail, and not hear back from them until much later. However, finally to my relief, I found Luso Roofing....I was able to speak to someone right away. The call was friendly, professional and was provided details on expected timeline. They came out, accessed the situation, and provided me with a diagnosis of what the issue was, and as well, pointed out another issue as well, which could have caused damage to my roof as well - all issues resolved promptly.

I'm very happy with the response and service that they provided. Another key note is that they are very friendly and approachable - that in itself makes a huge difference. I also like the fact that they are prompt, honest and communicate anything to me that I need to know - hard to find that quality these days.

If you are looking for reliable help with your roof, and don't need to see the fancy high gloss pamphlets, or sales marketing pitches that might drive up your costs in the end, I encourage you to consider Luso Roofing.
They are a small friendly crew: honest, reliable and able to provide a service that instills confidence.

thanks for your recommendation ken!

SteveMurray in Toronto
SteveMurray in Toronto

Great guys, great work

These guys are the BEST. Super responsive, quality work, and affordable. Had them do two jobs in the past couple of months, one to do repairs on the house's roof, and the other a new roof for my garage. Couldn't be happier with the results.

Thank you Steve!

More about Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal

Luso Roofing & Sheet Metal is a family owned and operated company located in Toronto, Ontario. The Majority of our roofers have 30+ years of roofing experience, offering quality workmanship and expert service. With this many years of experience, it’s no wonder that 95% of Luso Roofing’s business is by ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?