Weed Man

Reviews for Weed Man

Sean Tulloch
Sean Tulloch

Lawn care

Would not recommend there services. They Automatically signed me back up this year without my authorization, and billed me for it. Threatened to send me to collections, if the bill wasn't cleared up. The competitors are cheaper too.

Peter S from Calgary
Peter S from Calgary

Lawn Care

I have been using Weed Man for many years after seeing their results on a neighbours lawn. I must say that within a matter of months, all my dandelions were gone and never returned. They show up to your house for about 5-10 minutes at a time but whatever they do is working. Their "continuous service" policy takes some getting used to, but as long as you know that you need to engage them to stop or change the service it works okay.

norbert from Calgary
norbert from Calgary

Lawn Care (fertilizer & weed control)

I hired them on Wednesday, they were at my house on Saturday morning. They called the day before they came - as described to me by the sales person. So far so good. My only concern was that they only spent about 5 minutes at my house: to fertilize and spray a million dandelions. Too fast!