Maid4Condos

Reviews for Maid4Condos

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Deep clean

Deep clean from Laura and German. Fantastic job and attention to detail. They went so far as to organize my daughters toys and set up her stuffed animals. The beds were made, dishes were done, it was lovely to come home to.

Thank you for your review of Maid4Condos - so glad you saw the attention to details the team did and happy we helped with cleaning your home!

Kirsten in Toronto
Kirsten in Toronto

Move in ready

My partner and I bought our first condo and it was supposed to be cleaned before closing. That was definitely not the case! I turned to Maid4Condos for help and am so happy with the results! Luisana and Karla did an amazing job and really took the time to do as much as they good well! I am so grateful for their hard work!

Thank you kindly for your review of Maid4Condos Cleaning services! We are so glad we were able to help you move into your new clean space and hope you enjoy your new beautiful home! Your cleaning team, Maid4Condos

mxmxm
mxmxm

Condo cleaning

Very good, always impressed. Clean, tidy, looks like a 5 star hotel.

Thanks for your hard work ladies

Thank you kindly for your review of Maid4Condos Cleaning Services!

Amani in Mississauga
Amani in Mississauga

Luisana

This was my first time using Maids4condos and I am really happy with their service! Luisana took so much care any getting my place clean and tidy! Will definitely be using maids4condos again and will recommend to others!

Thank you kindly for your review of Maid4Condos - We look forward to serving your cleaning needs again soon!

Move-in Clean

I booked an appointment for a move-in clean. Booking was very easy and convenient online.

Gerson and Viviana were very thorough and did a wonderful job! They even cleaned all the dust off my window blinds, which is not an easy task!

My only slight complaint is that they did not bring a vacuum for a move-in clean. But I don't think it makes a big difference overall, as they did a good job sweeping and mopping the floor.

Thank you kindly for your review of Maid4Condos cleaning service - we re so glad you liked your service and look forward to serving your cleaning needs again soon!

tyler
tyler

Condo Cleaning

Fantastic service. Easy to deal with and they are great at what they do. We've now signed on for bi-weekly cleanings.

Hey Tyler - thank you kindly for your feedback and review of Maid4Condos cleaning service. We truly appreciate your continued business

Basic Plus Condo Cleaning Service

I booked my first Basic Plus with the company.
Kelly was delightful,, friendly, efficient and thorough. My condo is sparkling and happy and so am I!
I plan on scheduling another cleaning to get Kelly here next month.
Service experience online and on phone was great.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Cleaning

I was rather disappointed with the results. I paid extra to have the windows cleaned, but they didn't do the frames or the window sill. Who cleans windows and leaves the frames and sills filthy? I have people moving in today, and here I'm left cleaning up after the cleaners.

Good day Dave,

I want to thank you for taking our call today. We are truly sorry for having missed the window sills in your moving cleaning service. As mentioned in our call, we have 100% satisfaction guarantee and truly believe in providing excellent service and ensuring client satisfaction. If there is anything we have missed, we will always return and make it right. Thank you for having chosen Maid4Condos for your cleaning needs.

Cleaning

I booked a deep clean with Maid4condos for the first time. Kelly did an absolutely amazing job! I was only planning to book once but after seeing the fantastic job that Kelly did I'll be booking a cleaning weekly.

Booking is easy with the live chat as well. I would highly recommend!

a_rap24
a_rap24

Apartment cleaning.

Great cleaning. Counter was done well as well as bathroom and floors.

More about Maid4Condos

Maid4Condos is the cleaning company of choice for the downtown Toronto area. We are fully insured, use eco friendly cleaning products, our staff are trained under the Master Class Certified Clean Training program and we offer you a full 24Hr Service Guarantee - if you are not fully satisfied with your cleaning, contact us within 24hrs and we will come back and make it right! Think of Maid4Condos for Residential cleaning, office cleaning, move-in and move-out cleanings, deep cleanings and a cleaning partner for Short Term Rentals, executive suites etc
Easy Online Quotes, Booking & Appointment Management