Maid4Condos

Reviews for Maid4Condos

Jenny in Toronto
Jenny in Toronto

Maid4Condos Yearly Condo Cleaning

We’ve (my husband and I) used Maid4Condos now over the last two years for a basic+ and subsequently deep clean for our condo. We do this once a year to give our place a more in-depth cleaning then we would have time to do ourselves. Both times we were very happy with the work done, this year by Kimberly and Guler. Both years the team was pleasant and accommodating as I returned home from work before they were done. The booking process is easy and the communication back is always prompt as well. We will continue to do this yearly service and wouldn’t hesitate to use Maid4Condos again.

Good Day Jennifer - thank you for your review of Maid4Condos!

Jasmine in Toronto
Jasmine in Toronto

Great services, highly recommended!!

Maid4Condos
(647) 822-0601
628 Fleet Street
Toronto
M5V 1A8

I own a small unit in Downtown Toronto. My previous tenant didn't maintenance the place properly and I requested her to high a professional company before she move out. She made a good decision on hiring MaId4Condo. The place is brand new again, the building is only 3 years old. Highly recommend this company, very professional!!

Thank you, Jasmine for your review and feedback on Maid4Condos cleaning services. You are most welcome and we look forward to serving your cleaning needs again in the near future!

Eli
Eli

Excellent Condo Cleaning Service

Excellent cleaning job by Karla!!!

The condo was spotless when we got home from work! The laundry was folded the dishes were put away. What more could I ask for!

The website is also extremely easy to use and booking a cleaning takes seconds!

Hey Eli - thank you so much for your Review of Maid4Condos cleaning services!

Great Company

Having a great experience with Maid4Condos. I have been having monthly cleans and had a second deeper clean after an event I hosted/long holiday. They are very thorough. Natalia did a wonderful job this time and Fiorella was great the first time out. The company is great communicators regarding scheduling and bookings. Highly recommended.

Thank you kindly for your review of Maid4Condos!

Kaka in Mississauga
Kaka in Mississauga

Thank you Natalia!

Thank you Natalia. My home looks band new after two hours. Maid4condos is super convenient. You can easily book a next day service online when you suddenly find your place messy.

Thank you so much for your review of Maid4Condos! We are happy to have provided you with cleaning services and look forward to your next service. Cheers

zhewei.dai99
zhewei.dai99

Move-out clean

The work is excellent, they cleaned my apartment carefully. I am very happy with the results.

Thank you for your review of Maid4Condos!

samantha
samantha

Basic plus clean

Natalia and Kimberly did a fantastic job! Everything they were meant to clean was immaculate. I will recommend to anyone looking for this service.

Hey Samantha - thank you for sharing your review of Maid4Condos cleaning services!

great clean

Juisana did a great job cleaning my downtown apartment. Easy to book through online and usually able to come on short notice. Used the deep clean option this time around.

Thank you so much for reviewing Maid4Condos Cleaning service! Glad your process from booking to end product was easy and you are happy with your service!

Fey in Kitchener
Fey in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Deep Clean

Thank you Andrea and Matias at @maid4condos for making my place look IMMACULATE!

For anyone in downtown with a condo I couldn't recommend them more. They did such a thorough job, and even did my balcony windows!

Good day Fey - thank you so much for reviewing Maid4Condos cleaning services and can't wait to clean your home again soon! Your Maid4Condos Team

aiike
aiike

Move out cleaning

Amazing work. The two The names cleaners Fabiana and Matias did an amazing job. Cleaned all the areas you wouldn’t expect and also organized the hangers. I mean they did it all. Amazing work.

Thank you for reviewing Maid4Condos cleaning services - we are so happy to have exceeded your expectations and we look forward to your next visit!

More about Maid4Condos

Maid4Condos is the cleaning company of choice for the downtown Toronto area. We are fully insured, use eco friendly cleaning products, our staff are trained under the Master Class Certified Clean Training program and we offer you a full 24Hr Service Guarantee - if you are not fully satisfied with your cleaning, contact us within 24hrs and we will come back and make it right! Think of Maid4Condos for Residential cleaning, office cleaning, move-in and move-out cleanings, deep cleanings and a cleaning partner for Short Term Rentals, executive suites etc
Easy Online Quotes, Booking & Appointment Management