Plan-A Electric

hayley
hayley
4 reviews Old Toronto, ON

home electrical

I wanted to write a review because I was so impressed with how professional and dedicated Plan-A electric has been. Jase, the owner, is extremely nice and a great communicator. He can explain to you exactly what the problem is and what will be required to fix it. He came to my house to do a whole bunch of electrical work (fixing some wiring that had caught on fire, new potlights, new outlets, installing automatic lights, etc) and everything has been done perfectly. I have actually referred him to about 5 other friends and they have all been really pleased. I totally trust Plan-A and i know they priced my work fairly. There were no surprises. I will continue to refer PLan-A with confidence.

Looking for Electricians pros in North York?