Decora Millwork

Reviews for Decora Millwork

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

My husband and I are first time home owners and we bought a house that need some fixing especially the kitchen, we both come from large families and entertaining is a big part of that. So we met with David from Decora Millwork and he made the whole renovation experience very easy and we felt that we were in capable hands. The time line was met on schedule and we were able to celebrate our first family holiday with beautiful and updated kitchen. Thank you David and your whole time!!

Mina and Anthony

Hello Mina & Anthony,

Thank you for choosing Decora Millwork as your kitchen renovation contractor. I'm glad the experience was good and the finished product exceeded your expectations.

Look forward to working with you again in the future.

David

sat S.
sat S.

Basement bar

We decided to have a bar built in our current basement. We contacted David at Decora millwork who understood our vision. After an initial consultation David and his team designed & provided us with a few different options that suited our budget.

The Decora team were very punctual & started the work on the date agreed. Each evening they would clean up after themselves and show me the progress. I’m so glad I picked Decora as they explained the whole process & even finished my bar on time & more importantly on budget.

David even called me after a few days to see if I was completely satisfied with the work completed and if I had any questions. David and his team were always professional & courteous throughout the process of design to completion.

We would definitely recommend Decora millwork to anyone wanting a professional job completed with finishing to a high standard.

Hello Sat,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on the bar. I'm glad we achieved the finished look you wanted and hope you enjoy the new space.

Cheers

cartarv
cartarv

Kitchen Renovation

From acquiring an initial quote, accepting the job and completion of works, Decora Millwork provided an exceptional service. Our family kitchen required extensive improvement in terms of a complete remodel. Being busy career professionals, Decora Millwork basically stepped in and supported us at every step of the Kitchen project design. Decora Millwork have given us the functional kitchen me and my wife have always wanted.

Hello Tim,

Thank you for the review. It was our pleasure to work on your project. I'm glad the end result was what you wanted.

jhc13756
jhc13756

Kitchen & Family room

Dave & his crew began with ripping up all the old flooring from the hall through the living room , dinning room , family room and kitchen , then opened up the kitchen wall taking it out completely opening up through to the living room . The design of the kitchen was & is fantastic everyone comments on it . Once all the tear out was complete , the painter Kenny came in and painted everything from top to bottom , then Chris started installing the hardwood flooring throughout , looks great !! He also installed all new trim in all rooms. Then the kitchen crew came in and installed all the cabinets followed by the installation of the quartz countertops giving me a great breakfast bar between the kitchen and living room . New lighting added to the Finnish . Looks great all in with my new Maytag appliances.

John, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work on your project and I'm glad you like the finished project. Cheers.

jo_sandhu72
jo_sandhu72
1 review Caledon, ON

Pantry, cabinet crown and skirts

We worked with David and Ranj to design a fairly large custom double pantry with a connecting computer nook with 3door glass display case above. We also wanted the added touch of crown and cabinet skirting to tie in our existing cabinetry with the new units. We were concerned with the potential difficulty of matching our current shade of white cabinets to the new pieces. My husband has a bit of OCD for the small details. Needless to say, Decora Millwork exceeded our expectations. Not only were they able to match the colour and exact style of our cabinets down to the fine details, but Ranj even contacted our builder to get the exact hardware used on our existing cabinets so that everything matched seamlessly. For your projects, we highly recommend Decora for the quality of their craftsmanship, attention to detail, and their exceptional customer service. We couldn’t be more happy with this experience.

Jo, we had a great time working on your project. I'm glad everything worked out. It was a great experience working with you. I'm glad that the finished product was what you you were looking for.

Bal in Mississauga
Bal in Mississauga

New Kitchen Renovation

I love my new Kitchen. I am very impressed with the work that Decora carried out. Professional in every way. From the design, colours, ideas to the finished project. Everything was completed in the tight timeline that I had.

Thank you for everything. I will recommend you to all of my friends and family.

Thank you very much, appreciate the opportunity to be a part of the transformation

More about Decora Millwork

Decora Millwork will strive to make you vision come true. We have been servicing clients for over 23 years, from meeting with you and your family or collaborating with architects, contractors and interior decorators, Decora Millwork is here to help you define your scope of work and articulate a vision that’s uniquely yours.
---
Whether it be your kitchen, bathroom, closets, bar, Tv Unit, commercial project and any renovations, our experienced design team will turn your vision into a really detailed plan, creating custom solutions that blend form a function to fit all your family’s needs.
---
Decora Millwork designs of combining the old and the new world approaches the top of craftsmanship and that means you can have the best rich design from both worlds for kitchens or bathrooms, vanities, kitchens, bars, customized anything to do with wood.
---
We do not refinish tables and chairs at the moment!
---
Call us for a free quote today!
416 709-4022