Decora Millwork

Reviews for Decora Millwork

jhc13756
jhc13756

Kitchen & Family room

Dave & his crew began with ripping up all the old flooring from the hall through the living room , dinning room , family room and kitchen , then opened up the kitchen wall taking it out completely opening up through to the living room . The design of the kitchen was & is fantastic everyone comments on it . Once all the tear out was complete , the painter Kenny came in and painted everything from top to bottom , then Chris started installing the hardwood flooring throughout , looks great !! He also installed all new trim in all rooms. Then the kitchen crew came in and installed all the cabinets followed by the installation of the quartz countertops giving me a great breakfast bar between the kitchen and living room . New lighting added to the Finnish . Looks great all in with my new Maytag appliances.

John, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work on your project and I'm glad you like the finished project. Cheers.

jo_sandhu72
jo_sandhu72
1 review Caledon, ON

Pantry, cabinet crown and skirts

We worked with David and Ranj to design a fairly large custom double pantry with a connecting computer nook with 3door glass display case above. We also wanted the added touch of crown and cabinet skirting to tie in our existing cabinetry with the new units. We were concerned with the potential difficulty of matching our current shade of white cabinets to the new pieces. My husband has a bit of OCD for the small details. Needless to say, Decora Millwork exceeded our expectations. Not only were they able to match the colour and exact style of our cabinets down to the fine details, but Ranj even contacted our builder to get the exact hardware used on our existing cabinets so that everything matched seamlessly. For your projects, we highly recommend Decora for the quality of their craftsmanship, attention to detail, and their exceptional customer service. We couldn’t be more happy with this experience.

Jo, we had a great time working on your project. I'm glad everything worked out. It was a great experience working with you. I'm glad that the finished product was what you you were looking for.

Bal in Mississauga
Bal in Mississauga

New Kitchen Renovation

I love my new Kitchen. I am very impressed with the work that Decora carried out. Professional in every way. From the design, colours, ideas to the finished project. Everything was completed in the tight timeline that I had.

Thank you for everything. I will recommend you to all of my friends and family.

Thank you very much, appreciate the opportunity to be a part of the transformation

More about Decora Millwork

Decora Millwork will strive to make you vision come true. Whether it be your kitchen, bathroom, closets, bar, Tv Unit, commercial project and any renovations.
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Mississauga?