Marco Roofing Ltd.

Calgary AB T3K5Z5
Marco Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Marco Roofing Ltd.

Jackie in Calgary
Jackie in Calgary

Roof installation

Marco and the crew provided excellent customer service/communication. We are very happy with the work done on the roof, which was done professionally and efficiently. I will strongly recommend MARCO ROOFING LTD to family and friends.
Thank you Marco!
Jackie.

Walt. R. in
Walt. R. in

New Roof and Gutters

Marco and his crew did an amazing job on the roof and gutters .The clean up after the job was done was just as impressive. The cost was very reasonable and the follow up with any questions and concerns was very professional. I would highly recommend Marco Roofing.

Thank you Walt!

morepower in
morepower in

Increased curb appeal

Marco roofing replaced our roof prior to sale. The new roof greatly increased the curb appeal of the house and we sold it quickly. Jean-François was great to deal with and the service was quick and professional.
Dan

Thank you for the comments Dan.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Roof and siding hail damage repair

Very happy with the work that was done on my home from the hail damage I incurred. Marco roofing took me thru the steps, were fairly priced, delivered in a very reasonable time and waited patiently while I dealt with my insurance company. I would definitely recommend Marco roofing and would call upon them again in the future.

Thank you for the review Steve!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

New Roof

Marco and his team did a great job on our new roof! The workers were friendly and efficient, they answered all the questions we had and got the job done. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family. Very professional and honest company. Job well done.

Thank you for your input. Marco Roofing takes pride in providing quality service with all our enquiries.

Vicky Minich from Calgary
Vicky Minich from Calgary

New roof

Transparent honest company with great customer service and communication. The company owner is also the guy up there doing the work with his crew. No sub contractors are used. The work was done professionally and efficiently and completed in a day. I researched 5 companies and received 5 quotes and I have no regrets having awarded the contract to Marco Roofing Ltd.

Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?