Cadence Construction

Mayensy
Mayensy
1 review Pickering, ON

New Kitchen and Ceiling in Basement

Let me just start by saying that, regardless of the project you are undertaking and how much stressful renovations can be, it is a known fact that everybody ends up loving Rachael. You cannot ask for a better partner to go shopping and picking up every piece of your project. She knows what you want, like a mind reader, and she will find it for you even if you have a tight budget like I did. And the guys, I didn't think I could find anyone more obsessed than me with the little details. When I was about to open my mouth to suggest something, they were already taking care of it. They put everything together perfectly, with not a single mistake. They built me a kitchen from scratch in the exact way I told them to and I could not be happier with the result. Regarding the budget, I can only say that they offered us an estimate more or less similar to other contractors, but it was their professionalism, enthusiasm and the variety of ideas they presented us what ultimately made us go to them. I would absolutely recommend Cadence Construction, and we are definitely considering them for other projects.

Carmen in North York
Carmen in North York
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Back Deck

We chose Cadence really because of Pat's reputation and from seeing the shows he was a part of on HGTV - we knew he was well educated in construction and design. However - working with him and his crew really blew us away and surpassed our expectations!
They listened to our ideas and the final result still has our neighbours talking weeks after the project wrapped up!

From start to finish Cadence was amazing to work with, and the team was fantastic to have on hand. We already know we will use them for future projects!

sarah in Ajax
sarah in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Rachel and Patrick were such a pleasure to work with. From the get go, they walked us through every aspect of the renovation and never set false expectations with timelines. They were very receptive to our input and changes, and were quick to respond to all of our queries. A kitchen renovation can be very daunting but Rachel and Patrick made sure we were comfortable every step of the way.

We are extremely happy with the finished product and will certainly be calling on Cadence for our next big job!

It was such a pleasure working with you both. We're so happy you love the new kitchen. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Suzanne in Richmond Hill
Suzanne in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement renovation

I’m extremely happy with the work that Pat and Rachael did on my basement. They listened to my plan and offered great advice at the beginning of the project. From the very start they showed an enthusiasm and expertise that assured me that they were the right choice of contractor.
They worked within our agreed upon time frame and routinely checked in with me to make sure I was happy with the progress. The finished product is absolutely beautiful. I couldn’t be happier with their work or the whole renovation experience. They made the process painless and kept within budget perfectly. I would highly recommend Cadence Construction to anyone looking for quality work.

Thank you so much for the kind review. We hope you love your basement for many years to come.

Darren & Lisa Cook
Darren & Lisa Cook

Main Floor Renovation

We have recently contracted Cadence Contracting to work on our main floor renovation. We had asked for a tight timeline as well as a tight budget for them to work with. They were very conscientious of maintaining the schedule as well as helping us make decisions on changes while keeping the budget in mind. We lived in the house during the main floor renovation and the level of understanding and compassion was exemplary.
We enjoyed the friendships that were made with Rachael, Patrick, Matt and Stuart. We appreciated their guidance to help make decisions, the level of professionalism and the workmanship that was provided. We would highly recommend the Cadence team to any of our friends or anyone looking to have a renovation done with a positive experience.
We will be using Cadence for a next renovation!!!

Thank you so much Darren and Lisa. We truly do miss seeing you both everyday, you were very fun to work for and Lisa's hilarious pranks on the crew will never be forgotten. Can't wait to see what Lisa comes up with to trick the boys on our next project together.

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

General Contracting

Cadence construction helped me an immense amount by taking this job to revamp and freshen up my house before we sold it. They did a great job and were very communicative with us. Rachael is a pleasure to deal with; honest and straightforward. The job was done well, finished on time, and quoted correctly. Stuart was an awesome worker and make sure to get feedback from us when needed. We ended up selling our house for 46K over asking and I know they helped with that. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again, oh wait! I didn't!! I hired them for my brand new kitchen in my new house based on how happy I was with this job.

You were such a pleasure to work for Joanne, we are so looking forward to gutting your new kitchen and giving you everything you're hoping for in the new house.

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Master bathroom and bedroom

I can not say enough about Cadence Construction. From the initial consult, we felt completely comfortable with their knowledge, skill, and professionalism. They worked with our vision to perfect it and make it a reality and now our master suite looks like it belongs in a magazine. In addition to being highly skilled craftsmen, the customer service of the whole team is impeccable and they really took the time to make sure we were completely happy. Initially we were worried that our baby would be upset by the commotion of the renovation but the guys were amazing with her and became like family to her. We cannot wait to work with Cadence Construction again on future projects!

It truly was a pleasure working for you both, we already miss your adorable little girl and look forward to working with you again in the future.
Rachael

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Cedar deck

Cadence built our deck this past fall. They completely demolished the existing structure and put in a new two tier deck. We loved working with Pat on the design. And Rachael was wonderful to work with on the contract. We are very happy with them and would recommend to anyone.

We are so glad you love your deck, it was a pleasure working with you, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

JNoble in Toronto
JNoble in Toronto

Basement Reno

Cadence Construction was very professional in the services they provided. Patrick's design suggestions helped enhance what we had already designed ourselves to make a totally unique space. They worked with 3rd party companies to co-ordinate our gas fireplace, and stair installation with minimal involvement from us. The almost daily update from Rachel was great to ensure we both were on the same page in what was completed and what was still to be done. Would gladly recommend to friends and family.

DMTdrop from Whitby
DMTdrop from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Backyard Deck

From concept to execution Cadence Construction was the best choice we have made since we've moved into our house. Our dreams combined with their vision and expertise gave us a beautiful deck we can finally be proud to entertain on. Rachel & Patrick Burden exude Customer Satisfaction right from the moment that you meet them!!! They are nothing short of FANTASTIC!!! Can't wait to have them finish our basement!

Thank you so much for such a kind review. It was our pleasure to work for you both.

More about Cadence Construction

Patrick Burden with Cadence Construction and Design has been a Contractor for over 20 years. His experience includes Framing, Roofing, Home renovations, and Custom Designed Deck projects. From your average sub division home to elaborate 26000 sq ft estates, Patrick and his team have the experience necessary to guarantee a ...