Spartan Pest Control

Reviews for Spartan Pest Control

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Great Service

Spartan pest control was great, had them come out for a hornet’s nest in my tree. They were out quickly and even sent me a report after with images and other info after.

Thanks for the awesome review.

Carlos and in Calgary
Carlos and in Calgary

Many Thanks Jared

Saw a mouse run across my kitchen floor and had me all freaked out. Jarred was so patient with me and took extra time to answer all my questions during a mouse service we had booked. He went around and looked for entry points in order to stop them coming in anymore and pointed out that even my dog’s food could be a food source for mice! His recommendations were so informative and ever since I haven't seen any mice in my house and can sleep more soundly! Many thanks Jarred.

Thanks for the awesome review.

Carol George
Carol George

Super Happy

Jared our technician was so informative and kind! He let me son watch from further back as he took care of a wasp nest in a tree in our backyard. After it was killed off, he even showed the nest up close, my son was super excited. Super happy with the service and would use Spartan Pest Control again if needed.

Breanna Teresa
Breanna Teresa

A+

Called them last Sunday and got a technician out within 2 hours. We had so many ants with wings inside out kitchen it was insane. Writing this review because now, we have no ants! Happy with the customer service. A+ service and good results. Awesome job spartan pest control.

Wendy R
Wendy R

I appreciate

I called 6 or more companies; Spartan pest control was the only one that quoted me over the phone. I was assured there were no hidden costs, and that I would be provided a guarantee. I appreciate transparency and honesty so for that I am writing a review to show my gratitude. Continue providing an honest service and I am sure you will do very well! Great job Spartan Pest Control.

Isaiah in Calgary
Isaiah in Calgary

Ten Stars

Spartan Pest Control, my only complaint is I wish you had unmarked vehicles, but that was the only issue and not really an issue as the technician graciously parked a few houses down. Thanks for everything you did for my tenants, and I would like to give them 10 stars.

Hi Isaiah, Thanks for the awesome review!!

Devin
Devin

Hornet nest removal

Submitted a request on line Monday evening and got a response immediately. I was told a tech would be by the next day and I was given a quote. I arrived home to the tech finishing the job, he showed me the nest, explained it was hornets and explained the procedure he did to get rid of the nest. He said everything would be emailed to me and I could pay on line. So easy and the tech was great. Thank-you!

Hi Devin, so happy we could help in the removal of those pesky Bald-Faced Hornets!

Asad
Asad

Wasp Nest Removal

Of the three companies we contacted, for removal of an inground Wasp nest, Spartan responded right away with the information requested. Jarrod came out the next day and sprayed the nest. Within hours the wasps were no longer an issue. We know who to call and recommend if we have future pests.

Thank you for your prompt and courteous service.

Thanks Asad for the great review!!!

Gemma Lowman
Gemma Lowman

Real good service

Spartan services 9 of our rental properties in Calgary, and my partner and I are impressed with the reporting and services offered. Every 60 days we receive a detailed report on the condition of our rental properties which not only gives us peace of mind, but also out tenants. We plan on using Spartan for any future rental properties we acquire. Thank you, Spartan Pest Control, for your services.

Timothée in Dundas
Timothée in Dundas

On time

Had Spartan out to address and elimination a current rodent infestation at my father’s house. The inspection and service was so thorough I could not believe the stuff I learned. Previously I had used a company 1 year ago, and now I know why the issue was not fixed. The technician was deeply knowledgeable and pointed out 7 entry points the last company missed. Although I am confident this service will fix our rodent problem, I will update this review with any important future information.

Happy to help out! Thanks for the kind words and great review, let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

More about Spartan Pest Control

Our goal is to be the most customer orientated pest control provider in Alberta. We focus our efforts not only towards safe, efficient and result driven services, but to build a long-lasting relationship with our customers educating as we go. Our Pest Control Calgary technicians are trained to provide you with the most up-to-date chemical applications ensuring the treatment is done right the first time, without any issues. Spartan Pest Control provides both Residential Treatments and Commercial Pest Control year-round, protecting your family and customers from potential pest threats.

Visit http://www.spartanpestcontrol.com for more information

Pest & Animal Control
Spartan Pest Control does not sell products, we sell a service. All pest related issues should be handled by a trained professional employed under a local, reputable pest control company.
At spartan Pest Control we offer a full range of services to help both our commercial and residential clients. We offer customized programs to fit any budget and pest control issue. Monthly or bi-monthly inspections for you and your home, or programs for industrial and commercial accounts, these Pest Defense Programs (PDP's) are a low monthly cost. Should any pest issues happen in between scheduled inspections, it's free, you only pay the monthly fee. Our (PDP's) cover the following - House Mouse, Norway Rat, Roof Rat, Cockroaches, Pavement Ants, Silverfish, Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes, and Wasps. We also provide services for the following: Bed Bugs, Lice, Fleas, Ticks, Mites, Bats, Pigeons, Squirrels, Raccoon's, Skunks, and other wildlife animals. Contact us today for any pest related issues in Calgary!
All of the chemicals we use are regulated for commercial use in Canada, and are treated with respect in regards to our safety and our customers. We do not sell products, we sell a service which includes the application of such products.
Keep your home pest free all year long with our Monthly Program. With this program your pest problem is first located and identified, then an action plan is created and maintained with follow up services and unlimited emergency calls. All services are warranted for the entire 12-month period giving you a pest free year. For more information on the pests covered under this service agreement Contact Us today by phone or email!
Mice, Ants, Wasps, Bees, Gophers, Pigeons, Squirrels, Bats, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Beetles, Spiders, Aphids, Lice, Ticks, Centipedes, Millipedes and much more! Contact us today for any pest related issues i Calgary!
2012
LCA
N/A
PROJECT RATE
$95+
30-90-365 Days (Dependent on Job) Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary Area!