Continental Granite & Marble Co. Inc.

Countertops
Bolton ON L7E5R5
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Bolton  >  Continental Granite & Marble Co. Inc.

Reviews for Continental Granite & Marble Co. Inc.

Roberta in Schomberg
Roberta in Schomberg
1 review Schomberg, ON

Excellent Service and Product

I contacted Continental re a bathroom vanity top installation. Andrew was a pleasure to deal with -- courteous, timely, pleasant , professional and efficient. I am thrilled with the quality and appearance of our new marble countertops!
I would recommend Continental Granite without hesitation.

N.Procopio in Brampton
N.Procopio in Brampton

Installation of Granite countertop

Andrew was a pleasure to deal with. He made sure that I was completely happy with my new countertop. He and his team did a fantastic job and when they left it was as if no one had been there at all. I highly recommend Continental Granite & Marble

JD Design & Build
JD Design & Build
1 review , SK

Granite counter tops

Continental granite and marble is a family run granite shop in Bolton. They do all of my stone work including granite counters and fireplace surrounds. They have a wide selections of slabs to choose from and a friendly staff to help you. Would Recomend to anyone!

JD Design & Build inc.

Victor in Maple
Victor in Maple
5 reviews Maple, ON

granite counter top

We had granite counter top put in our kitchen and bathrooms. Andrew came to take the measurements. Then he came back with a template to make sure it was okay. All looked good. Returned and installed the counter top, island and washroom. WAs prompt. Both my husband and I were very happy.