Canadian Moving and Storage Network - No Longer in Business

Moving & Storage
1515 Matheson Boulevard East ?????????? ON L4W 2P5
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in ??????????  >  Canadian Moving and Storage Network - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Canadian Moving and Storage Network - No Longer in Business

Julia in Scarborough

This company has addressed all of my concerns and I promised that we would write a good note for them. Our shipment was moving from Halifax to GTA (Thornhill) area and although I did confirm that I wanted delivery as soon as the truck arrives and they did make arrangements – when the truck arrived I had to cancel the delivery due to a cockroach manifestation.
The delivery was cancelled and they took the shipment back to storage. There was a re-delivery charge that had to be applied and I completely understand that. But when I reached out to the manager Eva she was very understanding and sympathetic to the situation and actually offered me some free storage due to the off season. Many thanks to Eva.
Great service and customer service! Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

Khan44 in

I have to say that I am a very picky person and I wasn’t even going to write a review as I rarely do. But, the situation is that this company really came forward and fixed any concerns that we had. I was really impressed and it made me feel that in this busy world, customer service still exists. Without going on and on, I just want to summarize that at the end our long distance move was a fairly good experience.

rellhani in

Great service from this company. My movers that i booked over 2 months ago didnt show up yesterday - May 26, 2017. I was so nervous and started calling around everyone. No one was willing to help. But Amy actually took the time to understand the situation and that we had to leave our house as we were closing. She was able to make it work and the truck with the crew was there in about 1 hour.
The men was fabulous - I cant thank them enough. They wrapped our china cabinet and protected our buffet. We offloaded at close to 11 pm last night but I was so relieved. We are in our new home now and very thankful to Amy and Jason/Amet/Tony for their help. I had to write a good note this morning thanking everyone for their hard work - especially that this was so last minute!!!

DuncanK in

I want to thank Erol and Johnny and his team for moving me and my family. We moved from Niagara Falls to Cambridge. The guys arrived and loaded everything into the truck for us. The kids thought the big truck was really awesome and the men were great with them. When our stuff arrived at our new house they brought everything in for us and made sure we were happy with their services. My moving consultant Holly was very nice and professional. Every time I called with questions he/she was always there to help. Awesome job guys!!

apatel in Mississauga

We had a good experience with Canadian Moving Systems. CMS moved our stuff from Chilliwack, BC to NB with about 2.5 months of storage. We were pleased with the service and price. They took the shipment on time and once we called to accept the shipment on this end we didnt have to wait too long which was a bonus. A few things did get scratched and damaged I was not suprised - but we have done these moves before and its what is expected. An AC unit went missing - we reported it and it was found and returned which means they are looking (previous mover didnt). I was satisfied.

travisl in Mississauga

Moving is moving, and my family has done it many times, it’s never easy no matter how many times you’ve done it. The last 2 companies I chose were an absolute joke!!!!! They broke half our stuff and ignored our calls once they got paid. I chose CMS because of their reviews online and nice staff at the office, I was very happy with my decision in the end. Yes there were some damages, nothing too major, but they actually ANSWERED our calls after they got paid. Worked with them with the claim and got it resolved pretty quickly. I would use CMS again for sure

GrantKat in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

My move was from Fort McMurray, AB to St John’s, NL and when I started looking around for movers I almost sold all my stuff for what I was getting quoted to move! In a last stich effort to move I went online and submitted a few more quotes, I couldn’t believe that CMS was cheaper than me making a 2 week trip in a Uhaul. Due to the areas I was moving from and too it was a sort of long wait to get my stuff, but all in all it saved me the hassle of selling and replacing my stuff and driving across Canada in the winter with my handful of irreplaceable furniture. Good on you Canadian Moving Systems , you couldn’t have made it easier for me and my family.

LeanneC in Toronto

The guys in Calgary were pretty great, the lead guy (Mehmet I believe) was organized and to the point, friendly but extremely professional. I had a few things I wasn’t sure how to pack, they gave me a great deal to pack them for me so I didn’t have to deal with it. The delivery crew in Vancouver were equally as professional, laying down stuff on the floors to not dirty my freshly cleaned carpets. Not a single damage and I had my stuff exactly when they said I would!

SilvaP in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

CMS made this the easiest move I could’ve asked for. They were honest, straight forward with the charges and estimate, and clear about how the shipping and dates worked, I’ve moved many times before and for the first time I don’t feel like I got the run around. Last August I moved from Montreal to Burnaby for university, I had an extremely limited budget but wanted to make sure that I got my stuff in time for classes. I didn’t want to go with one of those fly by night companies to save a few dollars, but couldn’t afford the thousands of dollars I was being quoted by the big van lines. I called CMS to get a quote, of course I called around to other companies, but CMS was the quickest to respond and the easiest to communicate with. Great service, right on time and it didn’t break the bank.

Marco in Chicago
1 review Burnaby, BC

I am new to country and had to move for work. This was first time I move, I was very nervous about this. I receive quote from Canadian Moving and called right away. I speak with Greg he very nice. Move was great. If you need mover call him at Canadian Movingsystems I will use again. I move from Winnipeg to Chicago.

More about Canadian Moving and Storage Network - No Longer in Business

When it comes to relocation, finding a reliable mover (Toronto moving services, Calgary moving services, Halifax, Regina etc. ) with a trustworthy reputation is critical. Unfortunately, the advancements of the Internet have made it easy for anyone to put up a nice looking website and pose as a professional movers. ...