PinkWood

403-279-3700
Calgary
AB
T2K5R5

Bought a pail of pink paint -to paint the underside of our deck. The pink paint makes the wood resistant to mold. There is also paint that fireproofs the wood, but we didn't get that kind. The paint was easy to work with and works well as far as we can tell. When I went to their warehouse the owner was very helpful as was the receptionist and the shop guy that helped me out. Nice company to work with. Was always able to answer my questions when I called and did their best to accommodate us when the company we were buying the joists from was being difficult.