M & D Buildings

Mississauga ON L5M 5Z6
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  M & D Buildings

Reviews for M & D Buildings

Sam Megalla in Mississauga

I initially contacted M & D Builders in late July 2017 along with 3 other companies who specialized in structural renovations and kitchens to get quotes and a timeline to undertake the work, should we decide to go with them. We selected M & D, not only because they came recommended from a friend who used them a couple years earlier, but they were also the most responsive in terms of answering questions, providing clarifications when asked and of course price.

Mike and his crew did a great job from start to finish. They started on time every day and kept the job site clean. I was kept informed on things as they progressed, and they worked really well with other trades coming in. They explained options clearly and solved problems, and even finished ahead of time. Everything came out great, the process went very smoothly, and everyone was a pleasure to interact with. Great service all around - absolutely recommended.”

Thanks so much Sam for taking the time and review our work. Looking forward to hear from you soon with your new upcoming project.

Natasha in Mississauga

We hired Mike from M & D Buildings for a number of jobs over the past few years. Mike is a highly skilled, professional, educated and hard working contractor in the industry. We recently hired them to work on our main floor, removing 2 load bearing walls and remodeling a double sized complete kitchen renovation with all related plumbing move, electrical, floors, nice wood stairs, removing stucco ceiling, new baseboards, door trims and painting. They met with us to assess what we were looking to do and came back immediately with solutions, building permits drawings plans, kitchen design and a very reasonably budget for such major renovation project. The job was complex but the crew was up to the task.
Mike was at the site almost every day, ensuring work progresses well and impeccable, he was always available when we needed help and very tentative to our needs and the time line.
We can't believe how fast this was done and the quality of the work was super!
Thank you all again - We are so pleased.

Thank you very much Natasha! My pleasure working with you and the family....

E in Mississauga

M&D is dedicated to excellence. Mike, the owner, is professional, trustworthy and detail oriented. He set a high standard reflected by the entire team.
We contracted for a complete kitchen renovation & new hallway tiles. We were so impressed by the quality of work that we expand the renovation to include 2 bathrooms & painting throughout.
All the trades persons were top class. We were notified when work would start & they were on time! The work site was tidied up daily. All necessary liability, electrical and plumbing certificates were provided. Mike, the owner, visited the project site a number of times and answered questions promptly.
Mike, the project manager, was very proficient. He committed to the project, coming out on short notice to correct a problem (left by a different contractor) so that work could proceed as scheduled.
The renovation was done on time and within budget.
We highly recommend M&D Buildings.

Thank you very much Eileen! It was a very nice experience to work with such great people like you!

Robert

We hired Mike from M & D Builders to provide a full package of permit drawing to our commercial unit in Toronto 6 months ago. He delivered all the required architectural, mechanical and plumbing drawings on time and he also submitted it to the city and got the approvals in a timely manor.

M & D also provided a good price than other contractors to do the construction work. Mike and his team were honest, knowledgeable,timely and friendly to work with, were also extremely professional on every single details and went above and beyond what was required from them.

Thanks Mike and all trades work in our project to have it completed even before the due time.

Thanks a lot Robert for sharing your positive experience. Looking forward working with you again!

KW in Mississauga

Fantastic. I wish I had found M & D buildings years ago. Michael and Michael are the best.

My job was not easy as it consisted of a major reconstruction and renovation. Here is what makes them the best:
1. They were easy to contact and communicate with.
2. Their quote was the best. Other companies quoted 50 to 100 % more
3. They came several times to go over all the details and made sure they knew exactly what was needed.
4. They said the job would be done in a week and it was. Whereas other companies quoted 3 weeks to a month .
5. They did lots of details that I did not consider .
6. The reconstruction looks better than the original
7. The bathroom renovation has had many compliments
8. They made time to come back and finish work that was dependent on other companies delivery.

I have recommended them to many friends and colleagues.
Thanks very much

Ravindra Gulati from Mississauga

November of 2013 I started the process of remolding my Parent’s basement: a walk and a finished basement. I contacted about 6-7 contractors-most were eager to complete the basement, but most were hesitant when it came to the walk-out. Mike Messiha has an engineer degree, hence I felt comfortable contracting him to do the walk out. (Project 1) Mike’s team did an amazing walk-out. In addition I contracted Mike to finish up our laundry room and remolding our upstairs bathroom. (Project 2) Overall we are happy with M and D Buildings- Concerns are addressed and Mike is accessible via email or text message. We did go over budget but this was due to upgrades. Thanks Mike for making our walk out possible!

Review has 2 previous versions
K Pushpa from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

I contracted Mike to add a washroom in my basement apartment and could not be happier with his work. The washroom looks great and price charged was fair as I tried many other places before finalizing him.
I'll certainly hire him again in future, if needed.