VNZ Contracting

ON l8h2b7

Reviews for VNZ Contracting

Daniel Juresic  from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

We had a very positive experience with Vince. He has reasonable prices and does excellent work. Our kitchen backsplash and main floor tiles are perfect. I do recommended Vince to everybody.

Thanks for the review.It was a pleasure doing business with you and your family

john williams in Toronto

Excellent workmanship,very personable.clean.would definitely recommend this company.they were allways very punctual.price was very fair.i feel I got more than I paid for.great job.will definitely hire this crew for future projects

Thanks for the review.I try to keep my prices as reasonable as possible.It was a pleasure to tile your shower.

More about VNZ Contracting

Custom Stone. Interlocking. Dry/ Wet Flagstone. Stone Facing. Walls.