Delbro Landscaping Inc

Chantelle in Waterdown
Chantelle in Waterdown
1 review Hamilton, ON

Deck and fence

The absolute best service, quality and care we could have ever imagined. Our deck and fence are perfect and exactly what we pictured even better! Angelo and Santo went beyond our expectations and every request. I would highly recommend using them for any service and hope to have them back for future projects! Thank you for all of your hardwork and keeping it so tidy through out the entier process! Here are a couple of photos but will post more when our furniture arrives.

Thank you Chantelle & Matt, it was my absolute pleasure completing your deck & fence and I'm very happy to hear that you both are happy and enjoying your new deck & fence. It'll be my pleasure to help you both with any future projects.

Rachelle in Burlington
Rachelle in Burlington

Swing Fence

We hired Angelo of Delbro Landscaping to partially fence backyard and install a fence that could swing open with a gate across our driveway.
We did our due diligence by getting 4 quotes. The other 3 companies had me do the measurements and take pictures to send to them so they quote! We made a plan, when it came time do to the work, we had changed our minds on a few things, Angelo was great about it, and
customized the changes . Cleaned up everything ! He is not only professional, He is also a very nice man. I wouldn't hesitate to could provide a quote. Only Angelo when contacted asked when a convenient time would be to come by and discuss project. He arrived on time took measurements and offered suggestions. he gave us the best recommend his company to anyone!

Thank you very much Rachelle, and it was my absolute pleasure helping you and your sister with your fence project. I would be happy to help you with all your future projects. Again thank you kindly Angelo.

brandonrules13 in Burlington
brandonrules13 in Burlington

Retaining Wall

A little about Delbro Landscaping/ Angelo and his partner.
I contacted Angelo regarding my retaining wall that was falling that I needed to replace.
He was quick to respond. He came out , gave me a quote on a new wall.
I had many quotes, but felt real honesty and Angelo that I didn't feel with the others. I decided to go with him.
He just finished my retaining wall a few weeks ago.
Very reliable, super genuine person, easy to talk to about what you want done. He will give you suggestions , and he responds within that day.
I was also getting my driveway done and the driveway company broke my water faucet outside and Angelo is the one that fixed it.
I would recommend him to anyone that needs anything done.
His partner also is super friendly , very knowledgeable. They worked very hard and very well together.
I will for sure keep his number for future work I need done.
take care
Appreciate all you have done
Nancy Clementinho

Thank you kindly Nancy, it was my absolute pleasure. I would also like to thank you for hiring my company for your landscaping project, and I would be happy to help you in all your landscaping projects in the future. And your very welcome for the water faucet repair.
Angelo

Terry in Burlington
Terry in Burlington

Deck and Sod Replacement

We are very happy with the quality of the sod used and how quickly the job was completed. Our lawn has never looked so good! The replacement deck looks clean and far better than the original. It was unfortunate that the project was not able to be started on time due to weather, but Delbro was willing accomodate our patience in the end.

I would like to thank Terry for having me complete his landscaping projects, it was an absolute pleasure. I would also like to thank them for there patience and understanding that weather conditions delayed the project. Once again thank you, hope you enjoy your newly landscaped backyard.

nh1335 in Hamilton
nh1335 in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Terrible experienc

We had a terrible experience with this company. Don’t make the same mistake we did. There are good companies out there that don’t ask for a deposit in advance, provide you with a realistic start date, complete the work on time and communicate effectively.

I would like to clarify all the false accusations regarding myself and my company. The client contacted me regarding there fence project, we made an appointment for me to provide them with an estimate regarding there fence, I provided that estimate and scheduled a tentative start date end of May, the client then asked me to start the project June 8th as her husband was away for business end of May and would return 1st week of June. Later we started discussing about interlocking that they wanted as part of the fence project. I clearly told them as I tell all my clients that a date provided is a tentative date weather permitting, also I wrote that on the contract that they signed, to which they agreed on. This year we received a lot of rainfall which delays not just 1 project but it affects all projects that have been scheduled. All my clients have had no issues, they also thanked me for not rushing threw there project and thanked me for not starting there project after the rainfall.

I communicate with all my clients and keep them up to date. I also ask them to visit my website for past projects as I update my website with new projects completed. I also provided them with addresses to see my work face to face, but they never visited any sites I provided them. In fact on an email they mentioned to me that I never provided them with addresses or pictures but in this review now there saying I did provide them with pictures and addresses. I have no reason to steel or lie to anyone, I work hard for the money I receive from all my clients. I spoke with the clients and we did in fact agree that I would start there projects 1st week of August, shortly after we agreed on that start date I received a text that they no longer want to continue the project with me. I visited there site many times and replied to there texts up until 11:30pm. Rain delays happen we just have to work threw them in a way which makes sense.

I have been in business proudly now for 9 years with never having any major issues with past clients, nothing that resulted in a client cancelling a contract. I have never nor will I ever tell a client that someone else's job is more important. A start date was confirmed and agreed by both parties, after the date was set to start the client text me that they wanted to cancel the project. The right and fair way is a phone call to the contractor and discussing all issues, but the major issue the client had was all the rain delays we had this year which caused the delays to a lot of contractors and there jobs. Is this a fair reason to cancel a project, I think not. First the client said that I never provided addresses or pictures, now they say that I did well which is really. I'm a fair person, I enjoy what I do and take pride when doing what I enjoy. These accusations about me and my company are fraudulent.

louisebuxton57 in Hamilton
louisebuxton57 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fence replacement

Angelo came to do the job when promised and was very accommodating working around a separate driveway de-construction and re-construction. However this is where the satisfaction ended.
Once the job was completed and paid for, the fence boards started to warp. I noticed that there were no horizontal support boards on the fence, therefore allowing the boards to warp and shift. I tried repeatedly and unsuccessfully to reach Angelo without any response. I ended up having to engage another contractor to get these boards affixed to the fence to reduce any further warping.

I now have a finished fence no thanks to Delbro Landscaping!

Highly recommend finding an alternate company for your projects.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you Louise, it was my pleasure to complete your fencing project. I would be happy to help you complete any future projects. Once again thank you kindly for your review.

I have explained to the client that my web provider was in the middle of changing host providers and my emails were temporary down. After reviewing her second review I spoke with her and ask her why didn't you call me and discuss your issues as I would have been happy to resolve all concerns. In all fairness if you email someone and get no response than a phone call would be best.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Fence

Very pleased with the work done by Angelo & his crew. Job was done in two days with no garbage or mess left behind. Thank you Angelo for a job well done - you'll be the first one I call for all future repairs or improvements to my home.

I would like to thank my client for allowing my firm to construct her new backyard fence. I'm glad to hear that your happy with your fence and that you'll be contacting me for any or all your future landscaping projects. On behalf of me firm thank you very much. Angelo

Janis in Burlington
Janis in Burlington

New fence

Need new fence between bothersome neighbors and our busines. Angelo and his coworker where polite and on time. the price was reasonable and the work was perfect. The new fence turned out much better than I thought it could. So for that I am very happy. If you are looking for someone to come to your home or business do not hesitate to give Angelo a call. Thank you for making this job a pleasure.
Sincerely jan

Thank you Jan, it was an absolute pleasure assisting you with your fence project. I'm glad your happy with the results and look forward for any future projects. Angelo

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Patio Stone, Stairs & Landscape

We are so happy with the work Delbro Landscaping completed. Angelo was very accommodating and walked us through recommendations on material and design, he has a high level of professionalism. We had our backyard completed with patio stone and flower bed where he recommended and gave us the pros and cons on different types of trees. As well provided tips on maintenance! We also had stairs built from our deck; again very happy with the workmanship. In addition to the great work, his crew kept it clean daily. Highly recommend Delbro Landscaping

I would like to thank my clients in Milton for allowing my firm to complete there backyard projects. Looking forward for any future projects.

Mario in Burlington
Mario in Burlington

Retaining Wall, Fence, Gate

Angelo represents his landscaping business, Delbro Landscaping, in the highest fashion. The project included the removal and disposal of a pre-existing retaining wall & fence, followed by a brand new rebuild. We now have a structurally sound wall & fence to enclose our property. A gate was nicely crafted complete with inserts. In addition to the project Angelo did some stonework repair along the house foundation. This has eliminated leakage to the basement.

Angelo (and Sandy) also provided a bottom lattice to a previous fence build, ensuring our pets cannot leave the yard.

Not only do I recommend Delbro Landscaping, we shall be using their services for future outdoor projects. Angelo is truly an artist in the Landscaping Business.

The Costa Family

To the Costa Family, I thank you very much for allowing my firm to complete your backyard projects, and looking forward for your future projects. Angelo

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Burlington?