Tigerdirect.ca

Mississauga ON L5V2Y1

Review for Tigerdirect.ca

Hilary from Brampton
Hilary from Brampton

Laptop screen needed to be replaced by an IT professional.

My laptop had a cracked screen which rendered my computer useless! I took my computer in to this company and they gave me an estimate and the final price was exactly the estimate. They were friendly and courteous. The only problem occurred when they were late in opening their business and I had to wait in my car for 20 - 30 minutes. So that was a negative. However, overall I was satisfied with their service and pricing and durability of the new computer screen. Now my computer has worked perfectly. I do recommend this business to others in Brampton, ON.