Countertops
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Ottawa  >  Granstone

Reviews for Granstone

Jill Villeneuve in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Couldn’t be more impressed with a company! We had quartz countertops installed and a new backsplash. They gave us a very fair price, answered all of our questions quickly, along with giving us advice on how to update our kitchen. Very much appreciate the focus they put on customer service, as well as their attention to detail. We were very pleased with the end result! It was a pleasure doing business with Granstone. Would highly recommend them to anyone :)

Thank you for the kind words Jill. Your kitchen is beautiful. Thank you for giving the chance to work with you.

Kristen&Rob in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

November 26,2017 My fiance and I are thrilled with the beautiful Carrara Marmi quartz counter tops we chose for our kitchen and three bathrooms. We also chose to upgrade to a gorgeous grey granite single sink. The professionals at Granstone were so helpful and made the process so easy and stress free. We worked with Derek, who was knowledgeable of the products, friendly, and was easy to get into contact with. He went above and beyond for us, and we are so grateful. The kitchen is the heart of our home, and we are so happy with the results. I would highly recommend the services this company has to offer!

Thank you, Granstone!

Your kitchen and bathrooms are absolutely stunning. Thank you for giving us the chance to work with you in this project.

JF in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My wife and I couldn't be more happy with our new countertops. Granstone met our needs with respect to price and finishes we wante. They were super fast with the installation and it was well done. Their aftersales was great and we really appreciated being able to deal after hours with the company as they were always available by email.

Very satisfied customers.

Hi JF. Itvwas great working with you.

Someone
1 review Casselman, ON

We decided on Granstone after a recommendation from a friend and we were not disappointed. Not only did they offer us the best price, but their communication through the entire process was on point and quick. Even when the style we selected was delayed a month, Hayley was quick to offer a a perfect solution that saw our counters installed on time. After installation, we noticed what we thought were some dependencies and contacted Granstone who responded immediately keeping up with their "customer first" mentality. Solo made it a point to drive 45 min our of his way to satisfy any concerns we may have had and was more than happy to provide advice and suggestions for us moving forward.

If you are thinking about moving forward with Granstone, trust me when I say, it will be the best and easiest decision you can make.

Thank you.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Working with Granstone was seamless from choosing the soapstone slab at Blackstone to measurement and installation by Granstone. Granstone demonstrated real artistry when they cut the pieces of counter from the slab so that the beauty of the soapstone is revealed. We are very happy.

Your kitchen looks absolutely stunning.

Stephanie in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I really wanted beautiful granite countertops in my kitchen and bathrooms of my new home but the builder prices were senseless. I started looking for options and after looking at a few places, I found Granstone and it was the best decision. From the start Hayley and Paige were truly amazing in guiding me to choose the best slab for my needs and their level of professionalism and customer service is truly unmatched. I have been recommending Granstone and will definitely be using them again for future projects. Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words. We hope to work with you again in the future.

1 review , ON

We just moved into a new home and our kitchen needed some help. Granstone was there every step of the way to teach us about the process, recommending different products and helping us with the overall design. They made the process very simple, fun and easy. Everything went incredible smoothly from designing, demolition and installation. I would highly recommend Granstone and will definitely be using them again.

We really enjoyed working with you.

The Granstone Team

Louise Amyotte-Baker in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The team at Granstone made replacing our kitchen countertops a breeze. Special thanks to Hayley and Solo who have done a wonderful job and were very helpful throughout the process. Installation took place smoothly and as scheduled. I'm very pleased with this business, every step of the way,

Hi Louise, it was a pleasure working with you. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Regards

Refrigerator Purchase in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We began looking in Aug 2017 to replace our outdated counter and backsplash. After visiting many places, Granstone came out on top from both a financial aspect but equally important from a customer service viewpoint The staff is incredibly professional and helpful. Despite being in the middle of a move to new premises, they managed to install everything in a timely fashion. Special thanks to Haley who was amazing. Her patience and promptness did not go unnoticed. Even the owners went above and beyond. When the sink installation was slightly delayed, we were given a nice takeout dinner. It is little things like this that really made Granstone stand out as a number 1 choice for our renovation. Solo, Jimmy and Brandon were also amazing to work with. We will be recommending them to any of our friends that are looking to update their kitchen.

Pat & Kelly

Dear Pat and Kelly. Your kitchen is absolutely gorgeous and it was a real pleasure working with you guys.

Eli in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had the pleasure of dealing with paige who was very professional and knowledgeable. She helped us choose the best countertop for our bar and the finishing was great. Thank you all for your services, we recommend granstone to all our friends and we will go back for anything else for sure.

Hi Eli. It was a real pleasure working with you. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Regards
The Granstone Team

More about Granstone

www.granstone.ca
Granstone is an Ottawa based leading provider of custom and semi-custom granite and natural stone countertops for kitchen, bathroom and other residential and commercial applications. We approach each and every one of our projects as if it was our own, and strive to make the entire experience a positive one for our clients.

Unlike our competitors, we do not offer a one size fits all solution but instead tailor to your specific needs. By utilizing proven fabrication and installation techniques, we are able to deliver beautiful countertops while staying on budget every time.

We have recently moved our new location is 17 Enterprise Unit I Ottawa Ontario K2G 0A7.