Countertops

Reviews for Granstone

Terry in Gloucester
Terry in Gloucester

Kitchen counter replacement

The company has been exceedingly professional in replacing our counter tops. From the moment we met Jen of their sales department at their store to the measurement gentleman and installers, every
thing was done in a most efficient manner. Emily in the administration of scheduling was on top of all aspects of the procedures. We fully recommend this company for this type of kitchen improvement.

it was a pleasure working with you.

amacisaa in Ottawa
amacisaa in Ottawa

Kitchen countertop and Backsplash

Granstone was so excellent to deal with from start to finish. GIna provided excellent design advice and the installers did a great job on both the countertop and the backsplash. They were also very reasonably priced. I highly recommend them for your kitchen renovation!

thank you for entrusting us with your project.

Great customer service

I worked with Gina to order a granite sill for a bathroom tile project. She was a pleasure to work with and made the entire process painless. They offer a beautiful selection of granite and tiles. I would highly recommend them for your granite project.

it was great working with you.

Kitchen Reno

I managed this project for my parents. Jennifer Curry was so helpful and accommodating. She made this project easy. The completed job is so beautiful and my parents love it. Very professional. The backsplash that Mike installed had perfect rows even around the corners. Looked beautiful before it was grouted. Thank you

we are happy you had a pleasant experience with us.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Reno (counters, sink and faucet)

Jennifer Curry and the rest of the Granstone staff were terrific. After being mistreated at multiple other competitors, Jennifer took the time to walk us through the entire process, she provided excellent advise and was very friendly. From the templating to the installation, everything went very smooth, was on time and our new counters, sink and faucet look better than we expected. Their price was also the most competitive by a substantial amount and I would definitely recommend Jennifer and Granstone to anyone.

it was great working with you.

New Kitchen Countertops

We were extremely impressed with the professional staff at Granstone and the level of service we received during the whole process. A very positive experience from start to finish! We can't stop admiring our new countertops. Thank you Granstone, we would highly recommend your company to anyone.

Susan in Ottawa
Susan in Ottawa

Kitchen countertop installation

From the moment we contacted this company to the finished project we were impressed with the high level of professional work ethics displayed by all of the employees. We are thrilled with our new counters and would not hesitate to recommend Granstone to anyone considering installing granite countertops. Our old kitchen has been transformed!

thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Mike
Mike
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Granite countertops and backsplash for the kitchen

Dan from Granstone just finished up grouting the tiles and the kitchen looks great. I was telling Dan how nice it looked even before the grouting. He said 'wait until you see it grouted'. He was right. Wow! Paige was an awesome 'lead' on the renovation. Her suggestion for the backsplash tiles was absolutely the right choice. It was a pleasure to be involved with everyone in the process. Lanie, at Blackstone, who showed us the piece of granite we chose was very nice and my wife and I quite enjoyed working with her to choose our countertop. Solo, Dan, Peter (the plumber), Kenny and Jimmy all worked very hard to do a good job. There were a few hiccups along the way. The plumber called me out to the kitchen to say that the hole for the faucet was too small and off center. Solo was here super quick and with the help of Dan, got the pieces of the faucet through the hole. They also showed that the faucet was not off center (just the writing on the sink was a bit to the left). So that worked out. Solo also looked at a mark we found on the granite. I think we all had a hard time figuring out exactly what it was. Some of us thought it was a pencil mark. They tried to erase it. Nope, not pencil. Solo had Jimmy buff it and it still didn't go away. (You could not feel a scratch). The reason they tried buffing was they thought the mark was possibly from a tool. We ended up deciding it was just a natural mark in the granite. There were a couple of mistakes, but they are not big deals. I just thought I would mention them. We were hoping the piece of granite going through the opening between the kitchen and the dining room would have been two inches wider on each side of the opening in the wall. However, I realized that we could add the 2 inches to each side only after we took the moulding off and Solo had already done the measurements. I called Solo who said it could be done, but somewhere in the communication process, the message got mixed up and we got what he measured originally. Not a big deal - I will just change how I will do the moulding around the opening. Actually, Jimmy gave us a great suggestion that I think we will go with (barn board - to match our kitchen). Also, when my wife and I talked with Paige, I thought it was decided that the metal piece that would surround the tiles would be white (I may be wrong). The piece put in is silver. Again, not a big deal as it still looks fine and the silver goes with the kitchen also. All in all, it was an enjoyable experience. I tend to stress about things being done, but felt quite comfortable in all the capable workers' hands. I like dealing with people who do a great job and take pride in their work. I also like dealing with people/companies that have good karma and I feel that way about Granstone and all the people who represented the company on this job. Dan was here the longest of all the workers on the project and he was amazing and I think he represented Granstone very well. He is a very skilled and talented person.

Bathroom renovations

Thank you Granstone. We are very satisfied with our bathroom renovations, in our two bathrooms. We had the privilege of having Levi do mots of our renos and he was amazing. From the drywall, to the mudding, to the painting, to installing the tiles and shower his work was amazing. His attention to detail, eye for design and his professionalism made this project all the more pleasant.

Thanks Levi and the rest of the team at Granstone! A special thank you to Paige for all her great ideas!

Granstone made it all possible!

it was a pleasure working with you.

More about Granstone

www.granstone.ca
Granstone is an Ottawa based leading provider of custom and semi-custom granite and natural stone countertops for kitchen, bathroom and other residential and commercial applications. We approach each and every one of our projects as if it was our own, and strive to make the entire experience a positive one for our clients.

Unlike our competitors, we do not offer a one size fits all solution but instead tailor to your specific needs. By utilizing proven fabrication and installation techniques, we are able to deliver beautiful countertops while staying on budget every time.

We have recently moved our new location is 17 Enterprise Unit I Ottawa Ontario K2G 0A7.