Junk Lads

Lisa in Finch
Lisa in Finch
1 review Ottawa, ON

Removal of large applicances

Highly recommend! Prompt responses when initially contacted for estimate. Flexible times. Very friendly and outgoing. Removed 4 large appliances from a house we are renovating. I needed to add one more last minute, and they adjusted the cost and took it, no issues or complaints. Definitley will be using them again for the next demo/flip. Such a pleasure to deal with. Thank You Junk Lads!

Zack in Ottawa
Zack in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Removed renovation debris

We had a bunch of debris from the demolition of our condo. They were extremely helpful getting everything out of the house and down the elevator. It took two truckloads, but they managed to get it done on time. Excellent work!

Hi again thanks so much for this great review! I'm glad the open top bins on wheels helped as well as they did. I hope the renovation goes great.

Jon Howarth from Stittsville
Jon Howarth from Stittsville
5 reviews Stittsville, ON

Pellet stove removal

We needed a very heavy, defunct pellet stove removed from our basement. The 2 Junk Lads were prompt to respond and came right away. They were courteous and clean. The stove was over 200 pounds and awkward to move up the narrow stairway, only 2 guys doing the lifting. We definitely recommend this company which does a whole range of junk removal.

Jon from Stittsville

Hey Jon. That's was a hard one. Very small yet extremely heavy. Thanks for the nice words and for using our service.

LMB
LMB
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

appliance removal

We needed a dead refrigerator removed asap, at minimal cost. We found the Junk Lads website to be straightforward, and their fee schedule seemed reasonable. They were accomodating, punctual and courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone requiring the removal of any size load.

Great to hear everything went smooth. Thanks so much for using a local company

Holly from Stittsville
Holly from Stittsville
4 reviews Stittsville, ON

Junk Removal

I emailed Sean the owner of Junk-Lads to come and pick up a bunch of junk and furniture that was cluttering up my garage after "spring cleaning". He came the next day right when he said he would be there. He and his associate loaded everything into the truck very quickly and were both very pleasant. They even moved a piece of furniture from inside the house for me. I would be happy to call them again.

I'm so glad we could help in a short time frame. Hope you are enjoying the spring !