Certified Mechanical

Appliance Repair
Certified Mechanical

Reviews for Certified Mechanical

Terrible Service Technician

Very unprofessional experience and would not recommend to anyone. Stay far away unless your okay with being belittled and disrespected in your own home. On top of it the technician is now calling us directly quoting the feedback the manager was provided. I no way is this right!

John Santos
John Santos

Furnace Repair

My furnace broke down during cold snowfall here in Toronto. I called many companies to come by and fix my furnace, but no one could help me other than Certified Mechanical. They came in, and within 1 hour, my furnace was working again. They did a complete service for my furnace. The Issue was the igniter and flame sensor. They gave me a reasonable quote, especially during this situation where they could have ramped up the price because of how desperate I was. I appreciate how honest they were. They're a company that wants to help out their clients. I would highly recommend them!

G1gGl3z
G1gGl3z

Amazing Customer Service

When I called and spoke to the lovely receptionist, she made sure she connected me to the right person to help. The service is fast and reliable, and I highly recommend Anthony and his team to get the job done!!

Thank you a million times.

Jeferson in Mississauga
Jeferson in Mississauga

Fix the washing machine

Hello, Raul was great with us. He was able to come in less than 24 hours, and did a good job. Hopefully I won't have any more issues with other appliances, but if I have I will definitely call him again.

Hi Jefferson ,

Thank you for a positive review on your appliance repair by our tech Raul , we really appreciate it, I hope Certified Mechanical can help you again for future repair needs . Thanks

Philippe in Toronto
Philippe in Toronto

Great service and repair, good communication

Anthony and his team did a great job of fixing my AC. I damaged the Freon line and needed a repair and full refill. They were very responsive and efficient. They even helped with a separate issue the next day even though their schedule was full. Saved me from the heat wave.

Hi Philippe,

Thank you for your time for giving us a positive review on you AC repair, we really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Repairs and installation

My freezer wasn't working, they change the compressor but there are some more issues that that so they advise me to get a new fridge. It is not worth repairing it. Their honestly save me the stress of spending more money and wasting my time.

Hi ,

Thank you for your positive review , we really appreciated it .

L in Toronto
L in Toronto

Laundry and Aircon repair

Certified Mechanical is my go to company if I need appliance/heating and aircon repair. Raul is always available when needed. What I appreciate is he will call 3-5 days after to ask how everything is doing. At a reasonable price and a great service, I couldn't go wrong. Thanks

Hi ,
Thank you for a positive review , I'm glad your happy with Raul , our expert tech , thank you from Certified Mechanical

Service

I’m satisfied with the services,it was fast and professional. I will recommend this to my friends and family . Staffs are well trained and respectful. The works is Worth every penny .

Hi ,

Thank you for a positive review , we are glad you are happy with our service , thanks

AC Repair

I called them and they were quick to respond and they were at my house within the a day. They told me everything wrong with my unit and fixed me up nice. They thoroughly explained what was wrong with my system and changed it promptly. I called other places and they said nothing I wanted hear. I’m so thankful. Definitely would recommend again 10/10!

Hi,

We really your positive review on you AC repair , this is our goal to give fast and prompt service whenever you need repair . Thanks from Certified Mechanical team .

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Fridge Repair

Highly unsatisfied, I called them to fix my Fridge in this heat wave they came charge me 500$ but the cooler was still not working after they went so I called them ... they said Oh! its due to heat wave after that it will be alright or you need to change the whole system. I asked but what did u charge 500$ for ?? they says we clean and fill gas, now you have to spent 3K dollars to change the system....I was so mad :(( WHY DIDN'T they tell this in the first place. I never call them to clean or fill gas. I called another technician refer by my friend he changed a machine and cooler working Excellent. WILL NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!

Not sure if we are the company you deal with , we always respond and correct if we made mistake . Do you have a work order to prove that you are our customer ( invoice no ) because we tried to see our files we don't have a record of this job ? Pls let us know , thanks

More about Certified Mechanical

Your Appliance Repair and HVAC Specialists! When an appliance breaks down at your home you need immediate service–from appliance repair professionals who are knowledgeable, experienced, and efficient. Certified Mechanical gives the best appliance repair service in the GTA. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and have been getting a steady ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Woodbridge?