Certapro Painters Brampton- Mississauga East

5 Midvale Rd Brampton ON L7A2N1
Owner/Manager
Ed Medeiros [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Brampton  >  Certapro Painters Brampton- Mississauga East
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Certapro Painters Brampton- Mississauga East

Laura Robitaille from Toronto

I would highly recommend Certapro Painters ( Brampton) for your painting needs. Ed was professional, courteous and flexible. Raoul and crew were clean, efficient and meticulous in the work. There is nothing better than a job done well and on-time. Thank you!

Hi Laura,
We are so glad you were happy with the service we provided and even happier that you loved the end result. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any projects that you might have in the future. All the best !! The CertaPro Team !!

D from Brampton

Certa pro painters did a wonderful job from start to finish painting our whole house, including doors and trim. Ed was clear about the quote, what it included, and encouraged me to show around and get back to him. Others quoted much higher, and were ready to drop the price when I mentioned Ed's quote. Ed promised the work to be completed in 5 days and that was done. There were a few areas that required retouching, and Raul returned to finish this at my convenience. Excellent job from start to finish... and I would highly recommend Certapro painters. Raul did a fantastic job, and managed the crew of 4 effectively. Ed, Thanks for a job well done!

Job Price

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we are so happy that we were able to do this project with you. We look forward to working with you again in the future. All the best !! The CertaPro Team !!

Lisa from Brampton

We were extremely pleased with Certa Pro's efficiency and professionalism.

Ed ensured the project was completed to our satisfaction and within a short timeline. His ability to accomodate was more than appreciated!

Our space looks great - we love the new look!

Job Price

Hi Lisa, We are so happy you were so pleased with the project we completed for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future. All the best !! The CertaPro Team !!

West Toronto/Port Credit

My husband decided to paint our bathrooms 3 different crazy colours. Ed Medeiros set us up with Jason, who was perfect for the job. He didn't get any of the wrong colours on any of the surfaces. It would have required us to tape multiple times, but Jason's steady hand did the job perfectly for our Caribbean-themed bathrooms! Jason was polite, thorough and a pleasure to spend the day with (and admired our bright choice of colours). We have already recommended CertaPro Painters to one of our neighbours. Great price and great work.

Job Price

Hi Wendy, We are thrilled that you had such an amazing experience with us. We at CertaPro Painters pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and our need for perfection with any project we undertake. Thank you for recommending us, there is no bigger compliment than your referral. We will look forward to working with you again in the future. All the best .. The CertaPro team

yvonne taylor from Etobicoke
1 review Caledon, ON

Ed and his wonderful painters, Raul, Walter and Juan did an amazing job painting all walls, trim and some ceilings in our house. They were professional, courteous and very willing to provide help or advice. We were also impressed by Ed's willingness to help remove old furniture and repair a broken door. We will definitely recommend CertaPro.

Job Price

Hi Yvonne, We are so glad you were happy with the work we did in your home and it was our pleasure to help with the furniture and the door. Please let us know if you have any projects in the future. All the best.. Ed Medeiros - CertaPro Painters

rachelle.somerville@gmai from Las Vegas
1 review Caledon, ON

We had a wonderful experience with Ed and his team. They were able to remove this terrible plaster we thought we were going to have to live with forever! Our house looks wonderful

Job Price

Hi Rachelle, We are pleased you were happy with the outcome of the kitchen. Your new home is beautiful and it was a pleasure to have worked with you both. Please let us know if you need any help with projects in the future. Thank you and All the best for 2015. Ed Medeiros CertaPro Painters Brampton - Mississauga East

Jodie from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

After having several quotes from different painting companies, we are so glad we chose Ed Medeiros and his crew at Certa Pro painters especially Mike! We had nearly all of the interior of our home painted (including doors, windows and trim) and it was done within the time frame promised and on budget. We were told we'd have 2 painters on site for 4 days and although there was only one for 3 of the days, the project was still on time. The painters were friendly, professional and clean. Ed and I had planned out the order of the project so it would be least disruptive with 2 young kids at home. Ultimately the painters did the work in a different order and were working in all areas at once but this did not cause a problem because things were always kept tidy and each morning the painter let me know his plan for the day.
We took advantage of the colour consultation service Ed offered and it was very helpful. Ed also stuck to his word on price matching a competitor quote.
Overall a great experience and I would not hesitate to recommend them and we would certainly use them again to paint the exterior of our home!

Job Price

Hi Jodie, we are so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful experience. The CertaPro team and I believe that your home is your greatest asset and family comes first. Therefore, we will always strive to keep you comfortable while transforming your home into a comfortable, cozy living space. Please let us know if we can assistance again in the future. All the best for 2015. Ed Medeiros - CertaPro Painters Brampton - Mississauga East

Nanda from Brampton

I am very satisfied with the painting job which had been done in Month of May 2014. I was looking for a reliable painter to paint my entire house inside and outside. I had contacted couple of contractors for the same. Certapro Brampton was the most expensive one, so I was skeptical at the beginning. But after talking with the contractor Ed, I was somehow convinced to spend that amount of money because I felt the person might not be the chitter or whatever, he must be genuine. But still I was not 100% confident until the job
done. But after the hassle free, real painting job done , I am happy that I made a right decision to choose Ed. He is very honest and sincere person. He took the money after the job done. So I can recommend him to everyone and I would love to do that. Thanks Ed, I loved your work and I will call you in future if i need any more.

Job Price

Hi Nanda, Thank you for the compliment. It was a pleasure to work with you. Please let us know if you need any work done in the future. All the best for 2015.. Ed Medeiros CertaPro Painters Brampton- Mississauga East

Alexia Charalambides from Brampton

My home was beautifully painted by Certapro Painters. Ed Medeiros gave me a reasonable quote and I was fully informed on all details of the job. I had most of my 2100 square foot home painted. The doors, baseboards and ceiling were done to perfection. The crew were professional, very tidy and efficient. The job was completed well before the intended deadline. My entire house was brighter and immaculate as a result of the great quality of paint, rich colors and quality workmanship. I highly recommend this company to friends and family. I know in the future I will call Certapro Painters for other painting in my home including exterior painting. Thanks for an excellent paint job.

Job Price

Hi Alexia, Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We absolutely 100% take pride in the work our staff does each and everyday. Customer Satisfaction is extremely important to us, I am so happy you are pleased with the work and if there is anything we can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to give us a call. Best regards, Lorraine Medeiros

Manuela in Woodbridge
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Ed was great to work with and the job did get done professionally. There was a little trouble with the painter who was assigned to our project however, with that being said Ed rectified the situation extremely well. Thanks for a job well done and we will not hesitate to recommend your company to friends and family.

Job Price

Hi Manuela, Thank you for choosing Certapro Painters to paint your home. We pride ourselves in being professional and putting our customer's first. We are glad you were happy with the work completed and will look forward to working for you again in the future. Lorraine Medeiros

More about Certapro Painters Brampton- Mississauga East

With every house painting project, we're committed to providing the highest quality work and professional painting service in the area. Whether we're undertaking residential painting or commercial painting, we're dedicated to the process of certainty – of a job well done. Whatever your needs, big or small, Certa Pro Painters ...