911 Locksmith

Mr. David
Mr. David
9 reviews MAPLE, ON

Broken garage door spring

After looking around for someone to come and fix the spring, these people were the only ones to get back to me in a reasonable amount of time. They showed up late, and told me that the job would be $300 + $40 (service call) plus tax, or they could do it for $300 cash all in. Unfortunately they were the only ones who got back to me, so I told them to proceed.

Just after they showed up, another company (who was highly recommended on Homestars) called me back, but these people started the work already.

The other company told me it would be $140 + HST. These people charged me $300 cash. Yes, it was for the same repair.

AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!

They left the old spring in my garage and told me that I could put it in my recycling bin and the city would collect it. For how much we paid, he could have done that at least.