Jason Marshall

Reviews for Jason Marshall

Stu from Toronto
Stu from Toronto

Outdoor office entertaining area

I had a little coach house in my backyard that needed TLC. I got Jason's contact through word of mouth and I don't regret it. It was my first time hiring a contractor and I really believe I got lucky as he was professional, on time and worked quickly.

He has turned our little house into an amazing outdoor office / entertaining area that has added value to our main house.

Thanks Jason!

C
C

Front Yard

Jason did a great job with our front yard and was very thorough. He was only a phone call away and answered all questions to make sure we were comfortable with the final product. The result is great!