All Door- Garage Door Repair

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Burlington  >  All Door- Garage Door Repair

Reviews for All Door- Garage Door Repair

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Garage Door Upkeep and Repairs

Courteous, knowledgeable and skilled at his job, Steve did a wonderful job fixing and performing maintenance on my two doors, offering me a few options to prolong the longevity of my doors and hence saving me a lot of money! He cleaned up after himself when the job was done (not something you see as often as you'd expect to these days!), and ensured that I was happy with the work performed. He also took the time to show me how to perform some basic maintenance on the mechanisms myself so that I could further prolong their life and save myself more money down the road! Thank you very much, Steve!

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy that we could help and we appreciate your business!

A Johnson
A Johnson

Garage door repair

Our garage door was damaged from the door opener operated incorrectly. Steve managed to fix the damage, making our door functional and estetically appealing once again. He also helped us obtain remotes for our door opener which was manufactured in 1998!

Glad to see another happy customer! We hope you are fully satisfied with your garage door repair job!

fnuguid
fnuguid
1 review Ajax, ON

Garage door repair

Tom was easy to talk with. Work was fast and efficient. I called in the morning, and by early afternoon, he was at my door.

grantfab5
grantfab5
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Garage Doors

The Service plan was very pleasant and efficient. Very knowledgable on how to maintain our garage doors!

Bill
Bill

Garage door repair.

Fast and efficient, work weir done. I would recommend them for any type garage door repair.

Happy to hear that we could help with your spring replacement! We appreciate your business.

ryan
ryan

Garage door repair

Andy came by the same day I called and did a great job fixig my garage door. He was polite and professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a garage door repair or installation.

Jackie S.
Jackie S.

Replace garage door

The technician, Tom was very professional and understood how important good workmanship meant to me. He arrived on time and completed the job on the scheduled time. I am pleased with the finished product and would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends

Hello, Thank you for the kind words! We are glad we could help you with the opener repair!

Sam
Sam

Garage door

Tom did a good job and was friendly. He gave me a good deal. Professional and good work.

Hi Sam,
Thanks for taking your time and review our company we glad that we can help you with the garage door opener repair
we appreciate your business

Jody in Etobicoke
Jody in Etobicoke

Repair to a 79 year old one piece garage door

The pulley wore out on our heavy wooden one panel garage door so it could not be opened or closed. We understand most people want new lighter doors but we want to say with what we have to match our heritage home with wooden front and side doors. The first company called did not want to repair it. For 2 weeks the 2nd company we tried could not find a pulley because our door is considered obsolete. All-Door Solutions sent a technician just hours after I called. Alon replaced the two front pulleys
and had our garage door working again all in that one service call.
So yes, we were pleased with the prompt, professional service and would certainly recommend this business to others based on our experience in snowy January when we could not use our garage.
Jody Glaser

More about All Door- Garage Door Repair

All Door Solutions is here to help with all of your garage door needs!

Cable snapped? Broken rollers? Jammed door? We are here to help!

All Door solutions use only the best parts and give only the best prices in the business!

We have many services such as:

Garage Door Repair, Garage Door Installation, Garage Door Tune-up, Garage Door Opener Repair and installation, Garage Door Replacement, Garage Door Hinge Repair, Garage Door Panel Replacement, Broken sensor repair And many more!

Can’t diagnose your garage door problem? No worries! We send fully licensed and experienced repairmen to your home to help you out! Free lubrication is included with every service call!

Countless satisfied customers and great prices and work quality all prove that All Door Solutions are the best in the business!