All Door Garage Door Repair

Reviews for All Door Garage Door Repair

Sarah Snowbell - Thornhill Woods
Sarah Snowbell - Thornhill Woods
14 reviews Thornhill, ON

YIKES - GARAGE DOOR HALF OPEN ... WON'T OPEN ... WON'T CLOSE!

My car was "held captive" in my garage because the door wouldn't budge. The rail was bent; a wheel was missing ... etc etc etc. My call was returned very quickly, and the technician arrived as scheduled - SAME DAY! Eli worked with confidence and the job was done perfectly. He was professional and businesslike, clearly explaining what the problem was and what steps he had taken to fix it. If anyone is looking for an excellent and reliable garage-door-fixer, I highly recommend the services of All Door Solutions.

sophiachou60 in Toronto
sophiachou60 in Toronto

garage door can not open/close

I am happy for the service. the service came at the same day of calling. phone responded super fast. The technician, Steve came and solved the problem. the charged is reasonable. very polite. and professional. I highly recommend the company .

Anton Dennison
Anton Dennison

Garage door opener

They were fast and efficient. I would have liked the service men to be a little more attentive to my questions. And we had to realign the sensors because the door kept stopping at the top. But all in all my garage door opener was installed quickly and is working well.

Caryl Morris
Caryl Morris

Broken spring on my garage door

I wanted to write a review because I am very happy with the service I received today. I had broken spring on my garage door earlier this morning. Within a few hours of my phone call a worker was here to fix my door, he explained everything he was doing, was very friendly, obviously knowledgeable and got the job done very quickly and efficiently.

Justen Stapley in Toronto
Justen Stapley in Toronto

Broken spring

I received an excellent service from this company. They were prompt in answering the quote request and all the questions I had. They showed up in time as had been scheduled and were very knowledgeable and professional. They smoothly replaced our broken spring and cable. Their charges were very fair too. We’ll not hesitate recommending to my friends.

Hilton M in Toronto
Hilton M in Toronto

Garage door installation

My garage door was becoming old and so I hired All Door to have it removed and a new one installed. I am glad that they gave a reasonable price for the project. My new door now is perfect! I loved how friendly, polite and professional their technician was. Wonderful garage door service from All Door!

Agosto S
Agosto S

Always very warm and very professional

There are many garage door companies in Toronto. However, none of them can compare to All Door Garage Door. This company has people who are always very warm and very professional. And its staff is highly experienced as well.

Darin Hawke in Toronto
Darin Hawke in Toronto

Thank you for the great work and attitude!

I had to express my gratitude to All Door Garage Door Repairs GTA Ontario. After my mother’s garage door stopped working I had no idea where to turn. They were the first repair company I called and they will be the last I ever need. My mother and I are very thankful for your great work and attitude! All the best!

Derwin Aumonier in Toronto
Derwin Aumonier in Toronto

Spectacular work

I’ve dealt with quite a few garage door repair shops over the years and they top them all. Very respectful and courteous, and best of all they work fast for a fair price. Don’t look any further!

Esra Forth in Toronto
Esra Forth in Toronto

Garage Door Repair

Door had dropped to a 45 degree opening bending rails. One call and repairman was there an hour later. Repair was terrific. He even saved expense by bending rails back to normal. Wow.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us here. At your service - Steve.

More about All Door Garage Door Repair

All Door Solutions is here to help with all of your garage door needs!

Cable snapped? Broken rollers? Jammed door? We are here to help!

All Door solutions use only the best parts and give only the best prices in the business!

We have many services such as:

Garage Door Repair, Garage Door Installation, Garage Door Tune-up, Garage Door Opener Repair and installation, Garage Door Replacement, Garage Door Hinge Repair, Garage Door Panel Replacement, Broken sensor repair And many more!

Can’t diagnose your garage door problem? No worries! We send fully licensed and experienced repairmen to your home to help you out! Free lubrication is included with every service call!

Countless satisfied customers and great prices and work quality all prove that All Door Solutions are the best in the business!