Roof Right Solutions

Reviews for Roof Right Solutions

Meghan from Calgary
Meghan from Calgary

Roof

After researching many different roofing companies, Roof Right Solutions was a no brainer. Dave was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and accommodating. He was the first company to respond back to us regarding a quote (within hours), and the first company to come take a look at our roof (on a sunday morning, no less). The work was done fast and well. We could hardly tell they were there! All supplies moved to the side of the yard in a clean manner at the end of the day. Dave even followed up to ensure the bin was removed from our driveway in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family, or anyone!

heather Keen from Calgary
heather Keen from Calgary

garage roof replacement

Originally I was going to use a different roofing company, but changed my mind. After a couple weeks I called Roof Right Soluntions back, then Dave came by to give me a quote same day I called. they were able to start the job within a few days.
His crew discovered an enormous wasp nest, plus a couple smaller ones in our old roof, Dave contacted me right away to say they had to stop work and come back in the morning to deal with them. When I offered to reimburse him for the cost of product to get rid of the wasps, he declined and said it was part of the job. Very impressed, that was unexpected!
The roof was completed in a couple days as promised and within budget no surprises. Dave was available at all times day or night to answer a call, email or text when I had questions or concerns.
The crew came back after the roof was installed and did a excellant job of blasting out all the dust and debris, my gargage has never looked so tidy. I was promised a complete clean up, but really did not expect this added service of moving shelves and our belongings.
He now assisting me to find a company who can install a gutter system.

thanks Dave!

Damian Garnet from Calgary
Damian Garnet from Calgary

House and Garage Re-Roofing

After doing some research and looking at the few roofing companies in Calgary that did have 10 year warranties I chose Roof Right Solutions. I did have some concerns maybe another company that had a longer track record and lots of positive reviews might give me a better product or quality. I spoke at length to Director Dave who has been in the roofing business for years but had set up operations in Calgary in the last year or so. Let me say this about my experience with Roof Right Solutions: First, they did a professional job that was done quickly and efficiently and with no cost overages and to very tight tolerances. Six nail per shingle was promised (and delivered). The service was conscientious, cleanup was executed almost immediately with the bin gone the very next day. Neither a nail nor scrap was left on the property to even suggest the project that just transpired. Dave took the time to be on site and oversee the project from start to finish. I happen to know that I got a quality installation and saved myself approximately 20% in my case while not sacrificing an iota of quality. Dave and Roof Right Solutions did a great job on my home and garage.

Martin Dalziel from Calgary
Martin Dalziel from Calgary

Re-roofing in Beltline

I highly recommend Roof Right for your Roofing needs. Dave at Roof Right was fantastic, he really knows all about roofs. He provided samples and explained the benefits/cons of each style. His quote was spot on and the work was done in a timely manner. The whole crew was professional and courteous. It was overall a great experience!

Hi Martin, What great comments! Very glad to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with Roof Right. You have been a pleasure to work with. Don't hesitate to call if you ever needed anything else.

More about Roof Right Solutions

Roof Right Solutions is a professional, trustworthy, family owned company that specializes into fibreglass asphalt and eco-friendly rubber roofs in around the Calgary area. At Roof Right Solutions, we have built a dedicated team of professionals who pride themselves in offering courteous services. We always ensure to deliver the highest quality of roofing product. From low budgets to higher budgets, we offer the best product options including 5 grades of asphalt fiberglass shingles and eco-friendly Euroshield rubber products.

Roof Right Solutions is licensed,insured and is covered with WCB. We are also accredited on BBB. Roof Right Solutions is a Certified Malarkey Contractor and obtained the HAAG Certification to assess hail damages.

Asphalt Fiberglass Shingles Nexgen Polymer Modified Flexor Polymer Modified Rubber Ecofriendly Shingles
Residential slopped Roofing, Multi-Family complex Roofing Re-Roof New Roof, Blueprint residential home, Cedar Shake Conversion, Rubber Roofing Insurance claim, Hail claims Repairs Ice Dams Roof snow removal
EuroShield Malarkey - Windsor Malarkey - Legacy Malarkey - Vista Owens Corning IKO - Cambridge
Bungalow, multi-family 2-Storeys, Split Level, Duplex, Townhouse, Condo, Mobile Home, Ranch, Manor, Villa, Church, Cabin / Cottage
Asphalt slopped Roofing, High end product installation Rubber Roofing, Expert Advice, Steep Roofs
2012