Sidhu Carpet & Duct Cleaning

Navpaul Kasli in Brampton
Navpaul Kasli in Brampton
5 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Duct Cleaning

My wife actually had these people come and do a whole house duct cleaning as it's been two years. Overall I was pretty happy with the duct cleaning but kind of disappointed as they wore shoes throughout my house and the pipes ruins and scratched the walls in some places but they did do a better job than the previous contracter we hired. Overall it was a alright job if they had been more careful with my house I would most likely hire them again. For the price it was a good deal in my opinion.