AIM Construction

Woodbridge ON L4H1L6
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Woodbridge  >  AIM Construction

Reviews for AIM Construction

Michael Pugliese from Kleinburg

AIM Construction was instrumental in the completion of our dream custom home. They took the worry out of the concrete portion of our project. We needed all of the concrete work to be completed within a tight schedule and they delivered to the dates we had set aside for them. They successfully poured our garage & basement concrete slabs as well as the suspended slab above our cold cellar.

They were also helpful in subcontracting a company to form and pour our foundation walls.

The quality of the finish was exceptional and they also came in at the best price. We could not be happier!

Brock from Toronto

I hired AIM to pour a new concrete floor in my basement, which has a very restricted access. Danny and his crew accessed the basement through my neighbours yard. They worked fast and did a superb job. I was very happy with the effort they put into cleaning up after they finished.
I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of concrete work.

Domenic from Kleinburg

With a changing design, Aim construction was very helpful in creating and making suggestions. My wife and I were extremely happy with the final results. The backyard area looks great. We went for a modern look and Aims Concrete work was able to produce that with complete success. The only contractor I worked with that was able to maintain and honour our original schedule. Highly recommend Aim Construction, job well done.

Mike from Mississauga

I had 2 sizeable cracks in my basement foundation which I wanted filled prior to finishing basement. Danny from Aim came by and had them filled in a couple hours for a great price. 500/Crack. No issues since.

Rob from Toronto

Dan and his crew were amazing. They did a fantastic job finishing the concrete and were more than understanding with our ever changing schedule.

Our project involved pumping concrete into a basement with pex pipe for radiant heat. Dan and his crew came out before the pour and meticulously measured the basement.

Awesome job guys, we are very happy with the work!!

Patricia Scena from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

When we replaced our front door we didn't like the look of the aluminum siding that covered the wall next to the front door. Dan had a wonderful alternative to stone that has to look of real stone without the high price. We are so pleased with the work done and have received numerous complements. Dan was extremely professional and his attention to detail was remarkable!

Jim from Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Dan and his crew provided exceptional service and results for our new home's front and rear porches. The design of the porch pour corrected the limitation in the foundation thereby allowing us to add a stone base around the support columns of the porches. The framing contractor was even impressed when he noticed the addition of a drip edge mould on the underside of the pad forming to allow for the water to drip off rather than be absorbed into the concrete. This type of attention to detail is clearly demonstrated in all aspects of the construction process of this company. Thanks Dan for the great service.

More about AIM Construction

Specializing in concrete structures. Including the forming of slabs (suspended and on grade), walls, columns, sidewalks and curbs. No job too big or small. Also able to repair or restore any structural or nonstructural concrete.