Molly Maid Toronto Downtown

Molly Maid Toronto Downtown

Reviews for Molly Maid Toronto Downtown

Shelly in Toronto
Shelly in Toronto

Unprofessional, not uniformed, mean to dog

We are long-standing customers of Molly Maid but have since terminated their services due to appalling circumstances.

We have three in-home security cameras with audio and video recording capabilities. Today we witnessed how a Molly Maid cleaner, a lady in an black Adidas tracksuit, was mean to our dog.

She was dusting with a white duster around our coffee table and as Gunner approached her, she yelled at him. Gunner did not bark or jump on her. He was walking around calmly when this happened. Then the cleaner whacked the duster in Gunner's direction. (Note: the franchise owner had reassured us that the cleaners were good with dogs. We have had cleans for over a year without issues.)

We also saw that this cleaner used our own vacuums to clean the place.

I franctically called Molly Maid to ask them to leave. I was unable to get through to the franchise owner and all my calls were diverted to the Molly Maid head office. All they could do was take messages.

Eventually, half an hour later, this cleaner texted me to say that she was "not abusing" my dog. I called her back at the number twice but she did not pick up. A couple of minutes later, my father arrived at the home and asked them to leave.

This is completely unacceptable.

1) The cleaner was mean to our dog.
2) The cleaner used our own equipment.
3) The cleaner was not uniformed and not professional.

Andrew in Mississauga
Andrew in Mississauga
11 reviews Newmarket, ON

Efficient and Effective

We asked the Mississauga branch of Molly Maid to clean our large new (6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, two kitchen) home as we were moving in. They had to work around boxes and items that had not yet found a home. In four hours, two cleaners transformed the place into something we can look forward to living in. Compared to another company I hired to do an apartment clean, they did a wonderful job and have won our ongoing business.

Jack B in Toronto
Jack B in Toronto

House Cleaning

I was falling a behind on my apartment upkeep and called molly maid. The service they provided was great. Although the cleaners were mostly quiet an aloof, they were friendly enough. I will surely use their service again when in need and would highly recommend them.

Jack Begon

More about Molly Maid Toronto Downtown

At MOLLY MAID Toronto Downtown, we take great pride in providing the area's preferred house cleaning service. MOLLY MAID, the Toronto cleaning service of choice, has been cleaning homes for nearly 30 years. We may clean thousands of homes but when we're in your home, it's the only one we ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in York?