Beware of this company. They are extremely unprofessional. I had put in an order for pick up and delivery of a piano. They stated on the work order that pick up and delivery is between 9 am to 12 pm. They showed up at 2pm to pick up and 2 hours later I followed up and asked where the piano is and they now told me it will be delivered between 6 PM to 9 PM. I told James the owner that is not acceptable and he hung up on me and I have the actual email with the order where it stated 9-12 and he said that was only for pick up. As of now my piano is not delivered and i'm not sure if it will be. So if you want your items to not be delivered please hire this company.
****update. I have finally received the piano at 1 am after I threatened to call the cops ****
- Company Response
1. The piano was picked up and delivered, so what's the issue?
2. Threatened to call the cops? Are you kidding me! Since when did not delivering a piano based on a customer's arbitrary time deadline contravene the criminal code?
3. Our company who has been in business 16 years, Helen you figured us out, we make money by stealing 60 year old worthless piano and selling them on the black market.
4. If you put that piano on the street curb, trust me no one would take. If fact the city would fine you for littering.
5. The customer shopped around getting quotes trying to find the cheapest price. $180 taking a 600 lbs piano from brampton to Vaughan and up flight of stairs. Best deal in town!
6. Helen you shouldn't make false statements on such a public forum.
7. We never hung the phone on you. We asked you if you had and further questions. You were not able to think of any, but instead rambled on.
8. Your piano was picked up and delivered just as we agreed. Undamage, with professional and courteous movers.